Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So you think Trump won't be elected again in 2024. Wanna bet?
(08-27-2022, 10:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: Interesting.

To swear HIM in she would have to step down and created a void to be filled, correct?  And once she stepped down would we not have to go through the entire succession field before Trump could be sworn in?

Could they swear him in while in prison?  No one says it has to happen where it does.  Johnson was sworn in o a plane after the JFK assassination.

Nope, there wouldn't be an issue thanks to the 20th Amendment. 

"if the President-elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President-elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President-elect nor a Vice President-elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified."

Presumably he would be in federal prison, so the current POTUS, Biden, could presumably ensure that Convict 45 is not able to have access to guests.

If it went to the courts and no decision was made before inauguration day, that part of the 20th Amendment applies and VP pardons him.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
im offical off the trump wagon now. i think what he did with the classified stuff was to much. ive supported him for years but that was just to sketchy and reckless. im all in on desantis right now. hes the next best option for me. if trump gets the nominaton i guess ill just write in a vote. some of my friends aint to happy with me right now but my country comes first and what trump did was dangerous for the country.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 04:16 PM)Leon Wrote: im offical off the trump wagon now. i think what he did with the classified stuff was to much. ive supported him for years but that was just to sketchy and reckless. im all in on desantis right now. hes the next best option for me. if trump gets the nominaton i guess ill just write in a vote. some of my friends aint to happy with me right now but my country comes first and what trump did was dangerous for the country.

That is a commendable sentiment for sure. I just want to mention that sticking with another GOP guy or with the party as a whole quite possibly means supporting people that don't see it that way at all. Who think everything Trump does is fine and dandy and those who have a problem with him stealing (and doing God knows what with) classified documents are the real villains.

That's what you'll get when casting a vote for the GOP. In all likelihood you support someone who considers you to be an enemy now as well, nothing less than that, an enemy to them and an enemy to the country. Just because you don't defend Trump on that one.
Reply/Quote
well, I guess for americans, politics has turned into a rivalry because they only have 2 Parties. If they had 7 or 10 like in any european place, it would be easier to change affiliations.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Looks like Trump is demanding a redo of the 2020 election right now.  I can't imagine what most voters want to focus on going into the midterms is Hunter Biden and the 2020 election, but here we are.

[Image: 61841847-11157535-image-a-43_1661797613134.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 05:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Looks like Trump is demanding a redo of the 2020 election right now.  I can't imagine what most voters want to focus on going into the midterms is Hunter Biden and the 2020 election, but here we are.

[Image: 61841847-11157535-image-a-43_1661797613134.jpg]

Dude lost the popular vote in 2016 and then spent 4 years alienating swing voters and still can't accept he lost.

It's honestly just ***** sad at this point.

Give in to the man child and watch him lose by even more votes this time, since he's spent the last 3 years alienating even more voters.
Reply/Quote
Stolen from the tweeter…..

My god. The absolutely deranged, utterly delusional, mentally defective unhinged former POTUS just spewed out this complete lunacy, suggesting he should be DECLARED PRESIDENT/REINSTATED/have a new election based on the title of some random story written by a right wing website.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 08:56 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Stolen from the tweeter…..

My god. The absolutely deranged, utterly delusional, mentally defective unhinged former POTUS just spewed out this complete lunacy, suggesting he should be DECLARED PRESIDENT/REINSTATED/have a new election based on the title of some random story written by a right wing website.

Trump won in 2020 is just something people say that they know doesn't really make any sense, like rama-lama-ding-dong, or Houston Oilers Number One!
Reply/Quote
So Trump said that Mark Zuckerberg joined him at the white house last week, so is Trump the secret president and he let it slip or does the guy just have no concept of what year it is? I guess it doesn't matter. Also odd is that one of the first sources I found for this clip is from Britebart or Bitebart or whatever it is and there doesn't seem to be any issue with posting something where Trump said he was in the white house last week. Wacky?

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 10:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So Trump said that Mark Zuckerberg joined him at the white house last week, so is Trump the secret president and he let it slip or does the guy just have no concept of what year it is?  I guess it doesn't matter.  Also odd is that one of the first sources I found for this clip is from Britebart or Bitebart or whatever it is and there doesn't seem to be any issue with posting something where Trump said he was in the white house last week.  Wacky?

I'm just laughing. I can't believe that there are 60 million+ people who support this guy. This is comedy lmao. 
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 11:32 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I'm just laughing. I can't believe that there are 60 million+ people who support this guy. This is comedy lmao. 

Even if that were just a flub, he did have some more seemingly planned and odd contradictions.  My favorite is that he has convinced his supporters that our DOJ plants evidence and frames conservatives, but he also praises China and says we should be more like them where they have speedy trials for drug dealers and then execute them.

TRUMP - Who is corrupt and out to get us?
CROWD - The justice system!
TRUMP - Who should we give more power to execute people?

Bonus points for a rally that was supposed to be for Mastriano and Oz and their current races including Trump going back to talking about locking up Hillary Clinton.  Gotta play the hits.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 10:59 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So Trump said that Mark Zuckerberg joined him at the white house last week, so is Trump the secret president and he let it slip or does the guy just have no concept of what year it is?  I guess it doesn't matter.  Also odd is that one of the first sources I found for this clip is from Britebart or Bitebart or whatever it is and there doesn't seem to be any issue with posting something where Trump said he was in the white house last week.  Wacky?

Just remember friends - Biden is the one with dementia.
Reply/Quote
I'll be in the wh before the orange schmuck is.. Be sure to vote for me.. Let's invade France and make them all speak English..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 05:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'll be in the wh before the orange schmuck is.. Be sure to vote for me.. Let's invade France and make them all speak English..

I'd just take you to Montreal and convince you that your battle had been won.  
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 05:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd just take you to Montreal and convince you that your battle had been won.  

We could definitely beat Canada..but I'm a 2nd generation removed Canadian. My grandfather was an illegal immigrant from Canada, but did serve in WWI on our side..He even got gassed in the trenches.. 
I wonder if they'd take me back and get rid of freezing cold weather..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 11:54 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Even if that were just a flub, he did have some more seemingly planned and odd contradictions.  My favorite is that he has convinced his supporters that our DOJ plants evidence and frames conservatives, but he also praises China and says we should be more like them where they have speedy trials for drug dealers and then execute them.

Then they bill the family for the cost of the bullet to the back of the head.

Conservatives have praised Chinese justice for years. 
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2022, 08:56 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Stolen from the tweeter…..

ANd yet, H-dog is quite right.

There is a possibility that he could become president AGAIN. 

Woe to Biden, Schiff, Pelosi et al. 

He'll make them pay for "weaponizing" the DOJ by subordinating it to rule of law.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 10:42 AM)Dill Wrote: ANd yet, H-dog is quite right.

There is a possibility that he could become president AGAIN. 

Woe to Biden, Schiff, Pelosi et al. 

He'll make them pay for "weaponizing" the DOJ by subordinating it to rule of law.

I'm not wild about the idea of Trump being president again, but if he can run on a political platform of "If you elect me, I'll put myself above the law and dismantle as much of our democracy as I see fit in an act of revenge" and he wins I'll have to admit the guy has some mad skills.

Maybe I'm being hyperbolic, but I legitimately think that a lot of people in this country see "making sure Donald Trump doesn't get investigated" as one of the most important things to vote for in 2024. 

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2022, 11:54 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Even if that were just a flub, he did have some more seemingly planned and odd contradictions.  My favorite is that he has convinced his supporters that our DOJ plants evidence and frames conservatives, but he also praises China and says we should be more like them where they have speedy trials for drug dealers and then execute them.

TRUMP - Who is corrupt and out to get us?
TRUMP - Who should we give more power to execute people?

Bonus points for a rally that was supposed to be for Mastriano and Oz and their current races including Trump going back to talking about locking up Hillary Clinton.  Gotta play the hits.

Honestly, I don't see a problem executing a drug dealer who sold lethal drugs to anyone causing death. Add attempted murder to those same type of drugs causing an individual to be narcanned. I bet many left leaning people feel the same way. Also, if you fully trust DOJ is above creating false evidence and framing people your too trusting. Specially when politics or parties are involved. 

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 11:06 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Honestly, I don't see a problem executing a drug dealer who sold lethal drugs to anyone causing death. Add attempted murder to those same type of drugs causing an individual to be narcanned. I bet many left leaning people feel the same way. Also, if you fully trust DOJ is above creating false evidence and framing people your too trusting. Specially when politics or parties are involved. 

Drugs and drug dealers don't cause death via drugs anymore than someone who shoots himself was killed by the person who sold the gun.  What is a lethal drug?  People die from alcohol related causes all the time, yet we don't see politicians saying people who sell booze should be executed after "speedy trials."

People getting excited over the idea of the government creating new reasons to execute people is troubling in my book and I say this as someone who believes people should be free to consume whatever they like but has also never purchased an illegal drug in his life.  This is just pointless at best, and troubling at worst.

Plus you know, it opens up the idea that the government that you don't trust can say "Welp, found a bag of coke on HarleyDog....time for a speedy trial and an execution."  It just seems like an odd time for people to want to put more lethal power in the hands of the government, is all.
Reply/Quote