Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piano Man getting snarky
(02-19-2022, 02:28 AM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Yep. Franchise tag him.

See I don't think they can franchise tag him because the cap hit is all in 1 year. They'll have to sign him to a longer deal and make the 1st year low from what I read.

Ie They'll have to get creative. That will be our life once Burrow signs a new contract.
Reply/Quote
Paul Alexander is a Turd Ferguson.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2022, 03:07 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Paul Alexander is a Turd Ferguson.

He did good with lineman for years then his last 3-4 years here went way South.

Cedar was the bad one. Scouting reports on him weren't great. He had a major injury. They still draft him.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 11:14 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: This is purely off memory, but I remember Spain being the one who Donald beat for the game ending pressure.

Yup!

Ricky Spanish :)
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2022, 03:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He did good with lineman for years then his last 3-4 years here went way South.

Cedar was the bad one. Scouting reports on him weren't great. He had a major injury. They still draft him.

Our run game was trash for the greater part of ten years, and he was run game coordinator. He lost it long before the last 3-4 years. That's just the time frame in which the high draft picks that were good left.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2022, 12:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So I guess you were not around here when Marvin was coach.  There was a strong feeling among many here that the entire reason our team was losing was that Marvin did not publicly criticize players and hold then accountable.

No one here knew what went on between the players and Marvin in meetings or the locker room, yet they still insisted on him doing it publicly.

And what is with the "move along" comment.  What does that even mean? Are you suggesting that you have some authority to tell me what to do?  Oooooh, I am so afraid of what boss man going to do if I ever use an interrobang again.  Talking like a tough guy on the internet.

It was more about never sitting a guy out for doing stupid after the whistle stuff. 

Do you think Hargreaves returns?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote