Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone broke into my house last night
Someone broke into my house last night. I got home around 6 pm and took a nap. I was expecting my fiance to come over around 630. I left my front door unlocked and heard someone come in the front door. I woke up, thought it was her, and thought nothing of it. I heard someone walk back to my bedroom and a male voice said "Hello". I turned around and some random dude was standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

I asked him who he was and he said "I am you". I told him to get the hell out and im calling the cops and he slowly turned and walked away and left my house. He walked up the street, looked back at my house, and kind of stared blankly at it. My neighbor encountered him, asked him who he was or what he needed, and the kid responded "I found who I was looking for." He then walked up the street out of distance. His car was parked directly in front of my house and he left it there.

I then called the cops. The brought the k-9 unit, shut down the street, and looked for him. They eventually found him about a half mile away from my house in another neighborhood. Apparently he was running around in peoples back yards completely naked. The police arrested him for burglary.

One of his friends eventually came and got his car. I was talking with him and he said he was kind of surprised this happened. He was really nice and apologized for everything. His friend said that he has no history of drug use. He did say that he was getting into a new religion lately, I think he called it Noma? and that he was leaving to live on an Indian reservation or some shit in August.

I am just completely creeped out right now. I dont want this kid coming back to my house anymore and I know im going to have trouble sleeping for the next couple weeks.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
What a freak. I don't think you'll be seeing him again as I doubt he had much of an idea of where he was. Does Noma use bath salts?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"I heard someone walk back to my bedroom and a male voice said "Hello". I turned around and some random dude was standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

I asked him who he was and he said "I am you". I told him to get the hell out and im calling the cops and he slowly turned and walked away and left my house. He walked up the street, looked back at my house, and kind of stared blankly at it."

OK Just reading that creeped me the eff out.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 12:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What a freak.  I don't think you'll be seeing him again as I doubt he had much of an idea of where he was.  Does Noma use bath salts?

No idea man. Im going to have to go down to the court house eventually and testify or whatever against him and he will eventually find out where I live from the police report. 

Installing a dead bolt on my front door tonight for sure. 
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 12:35 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: "I heard someone walk back to my bedroom and a male voice said "Hello". I turned around and some random dude was standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

I asked him who he was and he said "I am you". I told him to get the hell out and im calling the cops and he slowly turned and walked away and left my house. He walked up the street, looked back at my house, and kind of stared blankly at it."

OK Just reading that creeped me the eff out.

It was seriously the creepiest thing that has ever happened to me. This kid was absolutely jacked too. I found out later he was a professional body builder. 

I guess the good news is that he could have seriously hurt me if he wanted to, and he chose not too. 
Reply/Quote
Most criminals avoid entering a house when anyone is at home.

This guy obviously has some mental issues.
Reply/Quote
OMG!   The hair on my arms are still standing after reading that.  WTF? 

I am you?  yep, drugs are bad!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Why did you call the cops on yourself?

Were they confused when you ID'ed yourself as the perpetrator?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 12:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What a freak.  I don't think you'll be seeing him again as I doubt he had much of an idea of where he was.  Does Noma use bath salts?

Bath salts hell.....that sounds like some peyote shit right there!

Wow Weezy, that's creepy as hell man.....some real Hollywood type stuff....lock your doors bro... ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 01:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Bath salts hell.....that sounds like some peyote shit right there!

Wow Weezy, that's creepy as hell man.....some real Hollywood type stuff....lock your doors bro... ThumbsUp

[Image: tumblr_inline_n2nikh5ziA1rjkky4.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 12:15 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Someone broke into my house last night. I got home around 6 pm and took a nap. I was expecting my fiance to come over around 630. I left my front door unlocked and heard someone come in the front door. I woke up, thought it was her, and thought nothing of it. I heard someone walk back to my bedroom and a male voice said "Hello". I turned around and some random dude was standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

I asked him who he was and he said "I am you". I told him to get the hell out and im calling the cops and he slowly turned and walked away and left my house. He walked up the street, looked back at my house, and kind of stared blankly at it. My neighbor encountered him, asked him who he was or what he needed, and the kid responded "I found who I was looking for." He then walked up the street out of distance. His car was parked directly in front of my house and he left it there.

I then called the cops. The brought the k-9 unit, shut down the street, and looked for him. They eventually found him about a half mile away from my house in another neighborhood. Apparently he was running around in peoples back yards completely naked. The police arrested him for burglary.

One of his friends eventually came and got his car. I was talking with him and he said he was kind of surprised this happened. He was really nice and apologized for everything. His friend said that he has no history of drug use. He did say that he was getting into a new religion lately, I think he called it Noma? and that he was leaving to live on an Indian reservation or some shit in August.

I am just completely creeped out right now. I dont want this kid coming back to my house anymore and I know im going to have trouble sleeping for the next couple weeks.

Okay someone did not "Break" into your house as you left the door unlocked..

They did come in uninvited. I suggest not leaving your place unlocked while sleeping. Or sleep with a weapon near by.
Reply/Quote
My question is, whats the next step with this? Is he in jail right now and did he go to court today? When and how do I find out what he was on or what is wrong with him? It would just give me a little peace of mind to know what the hell was exactly going on in his messed up head.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Most criminals avoid entering a house when anyone is at home.

This guy obviously has some mental issues.

I would agree with this. Like I said, if he wanted to harm me, he very well could have. 
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 01:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Okay someone did not "Break" into your house as you left the door unlocked..

They did come in uninvited.  I suggest not leaving your place unlocked while sleeping.  Or sleep with a weapon near by.

If someone enters through a window thats unlocked, is that considered breaking in? Whats the difference? Dude was trespassing. 
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 12:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: No idea man. Im going to have to go down to the court house eventually and testify or whatever against him and he will eventually find out where I live from the police report. 

Installing a dead bolt on my front door tonight for sure. 

Uh... Doesn't he already know where you live?

And a dead bolt is a good idea. Might also was to get one of this $30 trail cams and set it up around the front of your place to see if he keeps coming by.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 01:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: My question is, whats the next step with this? Is he in jail right now and did he go to court today? When and how do I find out what he was on or what is wrong with him? It would just give me a little peace of mind to know what the hell was exactly going on in his messed up head.

Depends. If your system moves quick a bond could have already been set and he could be out on bond. If its like most, you've got a day or two before he could bond out. Given the naked part, a judge could order a mental evaluation, but in my experience they usually leave that up to the attorney.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 01:55 PM)Benton Wrote: Uh... Doesn't he already know where you live?

And a dead bolt is a good idea. Might also was to get one of this $30 trail cams and set it up around the front of your place to see if he keeps coming by.

Not sure if he remembers where I live, honestly. He was pretty out of it. 
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 01:57 PM)Benton Wrote: Depends. If your system moves quick a bond could have already been set and he could be out on bond. If its like most, you've got a day or two  before he could bond out. Given the naked part, a judge could order a mental evaluation, but in my experience they usually leave that up to the attorney.

They took him to the hospital last night. Pretty sure they did a mental evaluation there. 
Reply/Quote
Get a gun. If he's in your house again pop him twice in the chest once in the head. Might go to jail for some reason or another, but at least you'll be alive and you can sleep okay at night.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like this was a young guy, eh. Also sounds like he was in what is known as a "dissociative state" (i.e. he lost track of where and who he was). Could be drugs, either prescription or illegal. More likely mental illness. There are a lot of mental disorders that manifest themselves in the late teen/early adult years due to hormonal changes. Sometimes those disorders can occur totally out of the blue.

You might give this a look:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociation_%28psychology%29

A quote from there you might find interesting:

Quote:Dissociative disorders are typically experienced as startling, autonomous intrusions into the person's usual ways of responding or functioning. Due to their unexpected and largely inexplicable nature, they tend to be quite unsettling.

I don't think this guy will be back to visit you. And even if he did, remember that he wasn't violent last time and he did do as you instructed and left. I wouldn't say there is no need for concern, but I would say there is no need to panic. Lock your door and you shouldn't have to worry, I'd think.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote