Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone convince me to stay
(01-02-2018, 11:32 PM)Wyche Wrote: Stoolers?  Get real. I hate them more than I like the Bungals.

Well hell. Looks like that's not really saying much. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:33 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No! Not your wife's female cousin!  God damn, now this thing has gone too far   Tongue

LOL....point was even casual fans are pissed off....a woman is pissed off over this!  It's really comical....but yeah, left the door open on that one...rep. Get it while it's hot.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bye Phil- isha (ninja thingy)
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:35 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Well being a bengal fan isn’t for the feint of heart.  I hope Marvin wrestled some control away from mikey.  I suspect I’ll watch a little less next year, but I’ll stick around just to a pain the ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still a Reds fan....but damn, this move right here has just made me ask why I even bother. They don't.  Hell, even if he does get control.....he's just gonna shit down his leg in important moments like he always does.  I mean, it's been 15 year!  I just can't get back on board with that.  

What if Price is still here in 12 years with no postseason success?  Would it be safe to say the Reds aren't even trying?  I think it would be.  Safe to say the Bungals aren't either.  

Their other "plans" were Jay Gruden, Vance Joseph, and Hue fuggin Jackson.  When they didn't pan out....they just rolled with Merv.  So our choices were 2 losers...another mediocre guy and Merv....cause ***** boy Mikey doesn't like unfamiliarity.  Waste of sperm that turd was....

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:32 PM)Wyche Wrote: Stoolers?  Get real. I hate them more than I like the Bungals.

Agree 1000%.... im also starting to hate the Bengals too though, so I guess that isn’t saying much
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm still a Reds fan....but damn, this move right here has just made me ask why I even bother. They don't.  Hell, even if he does get control.....he's just gonna shit down his leg in important moments like he always does.  I mean, it's been 15 year!  I just can't get back on board with that.  

What if Price is still here in 12 years with no postseason success?  Would it be safe to say the Reds aren't even trying?  I think it would be.  Safe to say the Bungals aren't either.  

Their other "plans" were Jay Gruden, Vance Joseph, and Hue fuggin Jackson.  When they didn't pan out....they just rolled with Merv.  So our choices were 2 losers...another mediocre guy and Merv....cause ***** boy Mikey doesn't like unfamiliarity.  Waste of sperm that turd was....

I blame it all on Paul.  He just had to go and reproduce.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:44 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Agree 1000%.... im also starting to hate the Bengals too though, so I guess that isn’t saying much

True.  I hate Pittsburgh more than the Florida Gators and Miami Hurricanes put together.....but Mike Brown is number one on my individual person list....in fact, he's the only one there! LOL.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:46 PM)McC Wrote: I blame it all on Paul.  He just had to go and reproduce.

Shoulda pulled out that night for sure!

Reply/Quote
I was never much more than a casual fan anyway, but I feel for all you who were heart-n-soul Bengals fans. I'll miss you if you stop posting here, but I understand. Honest to Gawd, that sounds like the cheeziest breakup of all time don't it?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:14 PM)Steve Wrote: the Bengals are one of 7 teams w/ at least 6 playoff berths dating back to 2008.....
does Marvin get any credit for this fine record...??

the other 6 teams are...G.B, N.E. Pitt, Indy, Seattle & Balt...

see ya in 2018....

And The Bengals are 0-7 in those playoff berths. OH AN SEVEN! That's like screwing your sister, it's better than no sex at all but it is still your sister.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:18 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: And The Bengals are 0-7 in those playoff berths. OH AN SEVEN! That's like screwing your sister, it's better than no sex at all but it is still your sister.

I'm not sure what part of West Virginia or Kentucky you're from, and I've never had a sister, but I think I'd go with abstinence over incest.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:29 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I'm not sure what part of West Virginia or Kentucky you're from, and I've never had a sister, but I think I'd go with abstinence over incest.

Easy there skip....Mike Clown is an OBVIOUS case of incest....and the Browns are from Ohio. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:34 AM)Wyche Wrote: Easy there skip....Mike Clown is an OBVIOUS case of incest....and the Browns are from Ohio. Mellow

I lived in Lexington for 6 years.  Covered paintsville, pikeville, hazard, prestonsberg, Corbin, somerset, Manchester, j town, shelbyville, Versailles, Frankfort Georgetown Cynthia more head and Winchester.  I've seen things that made me go hmmm
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:40 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I lived in Lexington for 6 years.  Covered paintsville, pikeville, hazard, prestonsberg, Corbin, somerset, Manchester, j town, shelbyville, Versailles, Frankfort Georgetown Cynthia more head and Winchester.  I've seen things that made me go hmmm

Oh, I'm sure of that.....but either Son of Paul is the most diabolical evil genius in the world.....or he has too straight of a family tree.

I've seen some pretty good shit in rural farmland Ohio too.....and growing up around the lakes and mountains....seems they fish those tourists out of the lakes and scoop their brains off the rocks more often than the "inbred locals."  

Reply/Quote
I look for Alcohol sales throughout the Greater Cincinnati areas to have a major increase on Sundays next season.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:40 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I lived in Lexington for 6 years.  Covered paintsville, pikeville, hazard, prestonsberg, Corbin, somerset, Manchester, j town, shelbyville, Versailles, Frankfort Georgetown Cynthia more head and Winchester.  I've seen things that made me go hmmm

Unless you've been to Salyersville and drank sulfur water then you haven't lived 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:46 AM)740Bengal Wrote: I look for Alcohol sales throughout the Greater Cincinnati areas to have a major increase on Sundays next season.

I look for it to decrease.  I think people will just say eff it, and find something better to do.  I think that's gonna be my route until that old asshole finally dies.  

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:49 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Unless you've been to Salyersville and drank sulfur water then you haven't lived 

Yeah...some of those coal operators are such great people....mainly the outsiders.

Reply/Quote
I’ve given up on the team’s ownership and leadership, but I’ll still watch from afar. Way, way afar. And I’ll make sure not a dime of mine or my family’s money goes to that old bag of bones, that son of Paul. And quite honestly, you crazy bastards are really the reason I’ll stay a fan of the orange and black. I’ve made a few pretty good online friendships with some pretty cool peeps here and I really do appreciate all of their contributions to this board. But I’m done supporting the son of Paul until he steps down and REAL change happens to the FO. Hire a GM, bring in a coach and staff that doesn’t put up with the shenanigans of some of the losers on our roster. Is it too much to ask to act accordingly on and off the field. A real Xs and Os kind of coach that makes half time adjustments and knows what the hell clock management means. How many replay reviews has Marvin lost? Way more than he’s won! That’s just one example about Marvin’s coaching prowess that drives me bonkers. So we’re stuck with him another two years. Give me time to wrap my thoughts around this....ya I’m not happy today but sometimes weird shit happens. I guess thats what makes me a Bengals fan. There’s always next year.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Stay. Go. Do whatever. Bengals/Mike Brown have never given a damn about the fans and city since Paul Brown died.
Reply/Quote