Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone convince me to stay
(01-02-2018, 10:11 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think with Marvin it's Cinci or nothing. People don't often acknowledge that Cincinnati is his baby. He has literally dictated this franchise for a decade and a half. I doubt he wants to move onto something new, unless its HIS team winning in the playoffs.... gotta think Marvin is attached to this city.

(I bet he got asked, but made it clear that he isn't moving around)

Shit....ain't nobody aiming for 8-8, 9-7....mediocrity at its Zenith.  No one else WANTS that bum.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
At least as head coach Marvin Lewis was responsible for getting eight teams in the playoffs: Cincinnati seven times and Buffalo once.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I gotta say many of you have no future as a suicide prevention counselor.

The Cincinnati Bengals:

[Image: ItGetsBetter.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I gotta say many of you have no future as a suicide prevention counselor.

Darwinism, bro.  Think of how better a place the world be if Mikey b ran the steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:00 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Darwinism, bro.  Think of how better a place the world be if Mikey b ran the steelers.

Hell man....I just dgaf anymore.  I have decided to put my gear in the attic....and put this team on blast on social media for fun.  I've been getting texts and Facebook posts laughing at me all day....even a damn Browns fan is laughing! LOL!

I've taken shit for years rooting for these losers. This move right here is the final straw. I would have honestly rather just forfeit 2018 than roll into the season with that useless puke on the sidelines.  I'm done taking shit and being the butt end of jokes as a result of these losers.

Even casual fans are leaving...my wife's female cousin is even leaving for Dallas Cowboys...lol....I have friends that had checked out THIS season.  This is going to blow up in their face more than they think.  I hope the fuggin stadium sits nearly empty every Sunday.

Reply/Quote
the Bengals are one of 7 teams w/ at least 6 playoff berths dating back to 2008.....
does Marvin get any credit for this fine record...??

the other 6 teams are...G.B, N.E. Pitt, Indy, Seattle & Balt...

see ya in 2018....
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hell man....I just dgaf anymore.  I have decided to put my gear in the attic....and put this team on blast on social media for fun.  I've been getting texts and Facebook posts laughing at me all day....even a damn Browns fan is laughing! LOL!

I've taken shit for years rooting for these losers. This move right here is the final straw. I would have honestly rather just forfeit 2018 than roll into the season with that useless puke on the sidelines.  I'm done taking shit and being the butt end of jokes as a result of these losers.

Even casual fans are leaving...my wife's female cousin is even leaving for Dallas Cowboys...lol....I have friends that had checked out THIS season.  This is going to blow up in their face more than they think.  I hope the fuggin stadium sits nearly empty every Sunday.

If it makes you feel any better, you will always be the butt of many a joke.  May as well stick around here and at least let the bengals make you feel better about being you.

Cause gosh darn it, you're Stuart Smalley, and people like you!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:14 PM)Steve Wrote: the Bengals are one of 7 teams w/ at least 6 playoff berths dating back to 2008.....
does Marvin get any credit for this fine record...??

the other 6 teams are...G.B, N.E. Pitt, Indy, Seattle & Balt...

see ya in 2018....

$&@#%}€>$,.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hell man....I just dgaf anymore.  I have decided to put my gear in the attic....and put this team on blast on social media for fun.  I've been getting texts and Facebook posts laughing at me all day....even a damn Browns fan is laughing! LOL!

I've seen your type befor..... Cool
they rag, rag, rag on the Bengals....but if i ask them if they watched the game they always so no....can't even name more than 2-3 players on the entire team......it'll be Friday, & they'll ask me who the Bengals are playing sunday.....they don't even know.....& every time they talk about the team they always run it down....we win a game they say nothing....we lose & we're the laughing stock of the entire planet.....
but it's a free country, more or less....have fun....
oh yea....
GO BENGALS.....   Mooning Smack Clapping
Reply/Quote

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:21 PM)Steve Wrote: I've seen your type befor..... Cool
they rag, rag, rag on the Bengals....but if i ask them if they watched the game they always so no....can't even name more than 2-3 players on the entire team......it'll be Friday, & they'll ask me who the Bengals are playing sunday.....they don't even know.....& every time they talk about the team they always run it down....we win a game they say nothing....we lose & we're the laughing stock of the entire planet.....
but it's a free country, more or less....have fun....
oh yea....
GO BENGALS.....   Mooning Smack Clapping

Don't know who you're referring to pal....but I've probably forgotten more Bengals players than you can name and about the game in general than you'll ever know.

You're right....it's a free country.  If you're cool getting pissed on and being told it's rain....by all means, drink up.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:20 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: $&@#%}€>$,
I've been hearing this for over ten years....
answers the same...
No....just a die hard, loyal fan...
a warrior....
on the old Cincinnati board for awhile i went by the name of Pucksinwah.....
he was Tecumseh's father....
a fine warrior & man....very well respected by several tribes....
he was killed in the battle of Point Pleasant, on the Ky side of the Ohio river....
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: Don't know who you're referring to pal....but I've probably forgotten more Bengals players than you can name and about the game in general than you'll ever know.

You're right....it's a free country.  If you're cool getting pissed on and being told it's rain....by all means, drink up.

see ya,,,
the Steelers, rat birds & Browns need more fans....
i'll stay on this Bengals bus till the wheels fall off
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:17 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: If it makes you feel any better, you will always be the butt of many a joke.  May as well stick around here and at least let the bengals make you feel better about being you.

Cause gosh darn it, you're Stuart Smalley, and people like you!

LMAO....while some of that may be true.....I don't need the added shit. I'm simply not gonna "represent". I'll post here because I like most everyone here....mostly in other forums....but I'll swing by here to join in the laughing.  

In all seriousness, the point of the post was to illustrate that they have REALLY lost what little favor they had with the fanbase over this stupid ass move.  ***** Marvin Lewis AGAIN?  Are they even serious with this shit?  LMAO 32 years is too long to give a shit about an entity that just doesn't care.  

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:14 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Mo had speculated on his show this afternoon that the Bengals were set on getting either Hue or Jay, and when their organizations decided to hang on to them, the Bengals had no Plan C and decided that it was best to stick with Merv.  I can buy them having no other plan a lot more than it being a case of Mike making a shrewd decision.  He's a stubborn old fool that doesn't like change.  Doesn't seem any more strategic than that.

It's not complicated at all.  Can't break the circle jerk.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:20 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: $&@#%}€>$,.

The enablers are why Mike Brown pulls the stunts he does.....

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:29 PM)Steve Wrote: see ya,,,

Stoolers?  Get real. I hate them more than I like the Bungals.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: Even casual fans are leaving...my wife's female cousin is even leaving for Dallas Cowboys...lol....I have friends that had checked out THIS season.  This is going to blow up in their face more than they think.  I hope the fuggin stadium sits nearly empty every Sunday.

No! Not your wife's female cousin!  God damn, now this thing has gone too far   Tongue
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:29 PM)Steve Wrote: see ya,,,

The wheels fell off Jan. 2016.  Most of us are not too stupid to see it.  But go on being a trolling dyck.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:30 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: LMAO....while some of that may be true.....I don't need the added shit. I'm simply not gonna "represent". I'll post here because I like most everyone here....mostly in other forums....but I'll swing by here to join in the laughing.  

In all seriousness, the point of the post was to illustrate that they have REALLY lost what little favor they had with the fanbase over this stupid ass move.  ***** Marvin Lewis AGAIN?  Are they even serious with this shit?  LMAO 32 years is too long to give a shit about an entity that just doesn't care.  

Well being a bengal fan isn’t for the feint of heart. I hope Marvin wrestled some control away from mikey. I suspect I’ll watch a little less next year, but I’ll stick around just to a pain the ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote