Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women
(06-28-2015, 03:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No I there would be a large enough group of you were to find a group with the size and power that the muslim brothwrhood had at that time .  They controlled major media.  If the group you posted controlled NBC TV and radio then yes you would be spot on.    That's all I am saying .   Yes there are loads of bad groups.   But when you give them mass media coverage and a place to preach to the masses from is where you get into trouble .  

Had your group had that then they would be as dangerous or probably even more given its the USA vs arab nations.

You mean other than the Nazi's themselves?  Because not even the Muslim Brotherhood can match that...Lol.  Seriously though, I understand that your point/agenda is to point and say this time it's worse because "Muslims" are doing it.  And to say that my point isn't valid simply because the message was delivered in a manner that you deem insufficient is ridiculous.  Organizations such as the KKK, Aryan brotherhood, biker gangs, Neo Nazi's, and many other Christian organizations that have latched on to Nazi ideology, have used many tools to spread their message of hate including tv and radio.  However IMO the most effective tool any and all of these organizations have used and continue to use is the internet.

Now with all that being said, I certainly agree that most of the organizations I mentioned are waning in influence in the western world.  Mainly because we've already worked through a lot of these issues and have stability.  People have jobs and family's and don't have time for extremist ideology.  However when you have political instability, high unemployment, people starving, and a lot of violence, people will listen to the extremists.  Just like they did in Nazi Germany.  Same thing is happening in the Middle East, and all we can do is help them get through it as best we can.  But it doesn't help when some are trying to portray Muslims in General as Nazi lovers, when most are just trying to figure out where to get their next meal.

My only real disagreement with you is I feel you have a tendency to try to paint all Muslims with a very broad brush and in a very negative way.  You may disagree, you may feel that I'm flat out wrong and that's fine.  I do know that I'm not alone in my assessment. I also know that you're not alone in yours.

Sorry about the rant...didn't mean to keep going on.
(06-28-2015, 03:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Intersting you mention they deny the holocaust.  

Found this :  http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/may/12/arabs-complex-relationship-holocaust

Very interesting for sure. The whole Zionist movement, creation of Israel is fascinating to me.  Certainly worthy of it's own thread.
(06-28-2015, 11:05 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: You mean other than the Nazi's themselves?  Because not even the Muslim Brotherhood can match that...Lol.  Seriously though, I understand that your point/agenda is to point and say this time it's worse because "Muslims" are doing it.  And to say that my point isn't valid simply because the message was delivered in a manner that you deem insufficient is ridiculous.  Organizations such as the KKK, Aryan brotherhood, biker gangs, Neo Nazi's, and many other Christian organizations that have latched on to Nazi ideology, have used many tools to spread their message of hate including tv and radio.  However IMO the most effective tool any and all of these organizations have used and continue to use is the internet.

Now with all that being said, I certainly agree that most of the organizations I mentioned are waning in influence in the western world.  Mainly because we've already worked through a lot of these issues and have stability.  People have jobs and family's and don't have time for extremist ideology.  However when you have political instability, high unemployment, people starving, and a lot of violence, people will listen to the extremists.  Just like they did in Nazi Germany.  Same thing is happening in the Middle East, and all we can do is help them get through it as best we can.  But it doesn't help when some are trying to portray Muslims in General as Nazi lovers, when most are just trying to figure out where to get their next meal.

My only real disagreement with you is I feel you have a tendency to try to paint all Muslims with a very broad brush and in a very negative way.  You may disagree, you may feel that I'm flat out wrong and that's fine.  I do know that I'm not alone in my assessment. I also know that you're not alone in yours.

Sorry about the rant...didn't mean to keep going on.

I don't disagree about your group at all.  To me they aren't the same cause they didn't have access to mass media.   The muslim brotherhood did because it ran the region.    There are loads of groups who are bad....  If the KKK ran CNN and ABC then they would have a massive platform.   It's not the muslims fault they were programmed this way .  They have been programming them with Nazi rhetoric since the days of Hitler.    I imagine if we heard nothing but that stuff for years we would be much different as well.  

I'm not paining all muslims with this brush.   Just the muslim brotherhood.  Hamas is an offshoot of the MB.    Obviously there are good ones....  Egypt was a mess when the MB was in powers.  Now since they have been ousted they are fine again.

And btw please feel free to rant whenever . I value our back and forth, it's interesting and productive.
(06-28-2015, 11:11 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Very interesting for sure. The whole Zionist movement, creation of Israel is fascinating to me.  Certainly worthy of it's own thread.

It would be an amazingly informative and fun thread..... Just not sure we could have it here.... It would turn into a muslim defense thread because people seem scared to be critical of anything muslim. Normal or crazy .

Would be great to have a chat without worrying about the pc police .
(06-28-2015, 05:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It would be an amazingly informative and fun thread..... Just not sure we could have it here.... It would turn into a muslim defense thread because people seem scared to be critical of anything muslim.   Normal or crazy .    

Would be great to have a chat without worrying about the pc police .

It is interesting for sure...if I wasn't discussing it with someone who didn't view everyone as "pro-Muslim" if they're not "anti-Muslim".  I'm not worried about the pc police.

Our "debates" are growing old.
(06-28-2015, 05:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Would be great to have a chat without worrying about the pc police .

Yes it would be nice, but it would be impossible if you were involved.  As soon as anyone disagrees with you you start squealing about the PC police.

Let me know when you are willing to actually address what people say instead of just accusing them of being PC, because you are the one who always falls back on the defense when your argument fails.
(06-29-2015, 02:44 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: It is interesting for sure...if I wasn't discussing it with someone who didn't view everyone as "pro-Muslim" if they're not "anti-Muslim".  I'm not worried about the pc police.

Our "debates" are growing old.

Why would you think I am anti muslim? I am anti nutjob. Unless your just making a sweeping generalization of me.

And no you wouldn't worry about the pc police because your lockstep with them in your views.
(06-29-2015, 02:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes it would be nice, but it would be impossible if you were involved.  As soon as anyone disagrees with you you start squealing about the PC police.

Let me know when you are willing to actually address what people say instead of just accusing them of being PC, because you are the one who always falls back on the defense when your argument fails.

i will stand on any stance I take.... But there will be someone upset over a word And then derail the whole thread. Instead of putting that aside and tackling the real topic.

In the end no one cares about issues other than whether any of the chosen groups get to be called for being wonderful no matter what anyone in those groups says or does.
(06-29-2015, 03:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:
Quote:Why would you think I am anti muslim?

LMAO

Quote:I am anti nutjob.    Unless your just making a sweeping generalization of me.

Says the anti-Muslim.  Oh the Irony

Quote:And no you wouldn't worry about the pc police because your lockstep with them in your views.
Such the rebel thinker.
(06-29-2015, 04:15 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Such the rebel thinker.

I really could care less what religion someone is.... I don't agree with the overall treatment of women in muslim counties. That's my only real beef with the whole group. They need to treat their women and children better. And those that come here should adopt these beliefs and practices that we use in regards to women and children.
Now would I allow one of these traditional muslims to be involved with my daughter romantically?

Not without meeting their family and ensuring they treat their women with the same level of respect that is acceptable.