Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-15-2015, 03:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Burfict is not a kid. I think he can handle it. Can't say the same for you.

And I wasn't making fun of people who are actually cyberbullied. I'm making fun of Bengals fans who are offended and upset by a tweet that has nothing to do with them.
Not the way you typed it chump.
I'll send you a private message with the phone number of parents I had to interview after their daughter committed suicide, I want you to say to them that cyber bullying is just for people to be butt hurt. 
GTFO on, you are exactly what is wrong with the steeler fanbase. Nothing is more important or real the steeler football.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:36 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm now convinced you have a learning disability as I stated exactly that in the post you just quoted.

Selective editing doesn't help you prove your point, it only makes you look stupid.

Wasn't selective.

Was trying to make a point, clearly you missed it. Might want to check on that learning disability statement.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Not the way you typed it chump.
I'll send you a private message with the phone number of parents I had to interview after their daughter committed suicide, I want you to say to them that cyber bullying is just for people to be butt hurt. 
GTFO on, you are exactly what is wrong with the steeler fanbase. Nothing is more important or real the steeler football.

You're are comparing a kid being a target of cyber bullying to adults (I'm assuming you all are anyway) being upset by a tweet a co-worker sent to another co-worker that has nothing to do with you.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:22 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It the reality of steeler fans, their players can do NO wrong. Ray Lewis, they crucify, Burfict is a villian, but put either one of those two in a steeler's uniform and they'd lay down their lives to defend them. Suddenly Burfict would be an old school hard nose football player, playing the game the way it was meant to be played. Ray Lewis would be a guy who was never convicted of murder so stop calling him murderer. 

The reality is most steeler fans place more value on that team then any other aspect of life. I truly believe that Ben could come out and openly support ISIS, and their fans would sweep it under the rug as long as he kept winning games. Only other fanbase this screwed up, is the Cowboys. Every other team who I have met fans from moving around and doing radio have the common sense and basic grasp of it's just a game, and a piece of trash human being shouldn't be immune to punishment because he plays for a certain team. That's not to say every fan base doesn't have some knuckle heads who don't get it, but when it comes to the steelers and Cowboys, those fan bases are about 90% blind to anything that happens with their own players. Look at these boards, it's a great example. Not one of them willing to admit Ward was dirty, even though NFL players voted him that way. That's all you need to know about them, so blind that they'll argue against the people who actually know the facts. 

At what point in your life did you lose your chill?  I don't ever remember you being so Luvnut like but this is borderline SF&B type ranting.  All we need is some random capitalizations and Bolding of seemingly innocuous words and you would earn the SF&B title for Bengals fans.

I say this cause you used to seem........together.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Wasn't selective.

Was trying to make a point, clearly you missed it. Might want to check on that learning disability statement.

The only point you made was your lack of comprehension of the English language.  I'll break it down for you, sorry I can't do it in crayon on the internets.

1. You claim that Williams made a death threat.  I responded by saying that he did not and that the assertion is asinine.

2.  You remain adamant that what Williams stated was a death threat.  I remain adamant that you're opinion is lacking in intellectual quality.

3.  You then make the exact same statement to me that Williams made to Burfict, i.e. you made what you believe to be a death threat.  I respond by pointing this out and reiterating that I don't think it's a death threat because I'm not a pants wetting simpleton.

4.  You then claim to have "gotten" me with your clever logic trap.  I then point out that you're clearly less than intelligent.  Only one person is being consistent in this back and forth and it isn't you.

Quite sincerely, at this point I'm starting to get embarrassed for you.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Burfict is not a kid. I think he can handle it. Can't say the same for you.

And I wasn't making fun of people who are actually cyberbullied. I'm making fun of Bengals fans who are offended and upset by a tweet that has nothing to do with them.

This thread was started by a Steelers fan complaining about what a Bengals player said on social media... We simply retorted with what Williams said. It was you guys who started getting butthurt over crap said on social media.

This all goes back to the point that shit like this is ok when one of your beloved players says some dumbshit on the internet, oh but let it come from another player on another team. We'd never hear the end of it.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The only point you made was your lack of comprehension of the English language.  I'll break it down for you, sorry I can't do it in crayon on the internets.

1. You claim that Williams made a death threat.  I responded by saying that he did not and that the assertion is asinine.

2.  You remain adamant that what Williams stated was a death threat.  I remain adamant that you're opinion is lacking in intellectual quality.

3.  You then make the exact same statement to me that Williams made to Burfict, i.e. you made what you believe to be a death threat.  I respond by pointing this out and reiterating that I don't think it's a death threat because I'm not a pants wetting simpleton.

4.  You then claim to have "gotten" me with your clever logic trap.  I then point out that you're clearly less than intelligent.  Only one person is being consistent in this back and forth and it isn't you.

Quite sincerely, at this point I'm starting to get embarrassed for you.

Are you for real? It doesn't take a genius to figure out what Williams actually meant by painting Burfict. The more you try to use semantics to play it off, the dumber you keep making yourself look.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:36 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Are you for real? It doesn't take a genius to figure out what Williams actually meant by painting Burfict. The more you try to use semantics to play it off, the dumber you keep making yourself look.

You'll have to point out where I used semantics.  If you consider every time someone says, "I'll kill you", to be a death threat then you're not well versed in the English language or the colloquialisms of our nation.  You are also, one could logically assume, not personally well versed in the kind of slang being used in the tweet in question.  You are also, demonstrably, unaware of what constitutes an actual death threat.  You have to make a threat that a reasonable person would assume you intend to carry out.  Seeing as how this already excludes you you'll have to trust the judgment of the calmer, smart and better educated around you to point out just how foolish you're being.

So, in essence you either believe Williams really intends to kill Burfict or you believe that the idea that a "death threat" was made is a laughable one. 
Reply/Quote
I think what Karlos Williams's brother meant was that he'd be available to paint Burfict's house when his short NFL career is over. I guess it's not really a death threat if the douche making it has only 2 followers... His mother and brother.

# who the **** are you
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:50 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You'll have to point out where I used semantics.  If you consider every time someone says, "I'll kill you", to be a death threat then you're not well versed in the English language or the colloquialisms of our nation.  You are also, one could logically assume, not personally well versed in the kind of slang being used in the tweet in question.  You are also, demonstrably, unaware of what constitutes an actual death threat.  You have to make a threat that a reasonable person would assume you intend to carry out.  Seeing as how this already excludes you you'll have to trust the judgment of the calmer, smart and better educated around you to point out just how foolish you're being.

So, in essence you either believe Williams really intends to kill Burfict or you believe that the idea that a "death threat" was made is a laughable one. 

Semantics or not.....you can't say that he wouldn't be a person of interest if something happened to Burfict....and the reason he would be is due to what he put out there for the world to read.

Whatever the intention....it's laughable that this clown puts this shit out there , and then the Stoolers wonder why it "got chippy".  Add to that the whining by Charlie Batch ( seriously...Charlie ****ing Batch ) and Pig Pen....and you have.......Pure. Comedy. Gold.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:50 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You'll have to point out where I used semantics.  If you consider every time someone says, "I'll kill you", to be a death threat then you're not well versed in the English language or the colloquialisms of our nation.  You are also, one could logically assume, not personally well versed in the kind of slang being used in the tweet in question.  You are also, demonstrably, unaware of what constitutes an actual death threat.  You have to make a threat that a reasonable person would assume you intend to carry out.  Seeing as how this already excludes you you'll have to trust the judgment of the calmer, smart and better educated around you to point out just how foolish you're being.

I actually see the point that you are trying to make, but it does make this clown look even worse.  What you are saying is that he was just talking (after a little too much cognac while listening to 2 Chainz or something).  That fact that he took it down, and the fact that even his fans know that he doesn't have it in him (none of us took him seriously either) makes it all the more hilarious to me.  At the same time, nobody thought Aaron Hernandez would be rotting in prison for the rest of his life for painting at least one weed dealer, but he is....

Williams is a marginal NFL player who got his 7 1/2 minutes of fame...  Perhaps he will make a play in a game someday.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Between crossing the field to instigate a pregame fight, kicking DeCastro and diving at Ben's knee, a huge fine is forthcoming. He has a history so while unlikely, a suspension can't be out of the question. Once the refs key in on him as a repeat offender, not only will he get flagged for everything he does wrong, the refs will error on the side of caution and flag him for anything remotely close to illegal, including just really hard clean hits. He will be a liability on the field because of penalties and he seems like an unlikely candidate to wise up to change his reputation.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Terrible "logic". If you want to deny what williams said, nobody can convince you otherwise. But everyone else with reasonable wits knows that williams was saying he was going to jump Burfict. The fact that williams deleted the tweet indicates either he got a dose of sense, or someone told him and he thought better of his stupidity. Burfict getting in his face before the game to say "here I am" was perfectly fine. Plus, you and all the rest of the steeler fans don't have any moral high ground to stand on until you muzzle that punk mitchell.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: Semantics or not.....you can't say that he wouldn't be a person of interest if something happened to Burfict....and the reason he would be is due to what he put out there for the world to read.

Whatever the intention....it's laughable that this clown puts this shit out there , and then the Stoolers wonder why it "got chippy".  Add to that the whining by Charlie Batch ( seriously...Charlie ****ing Batch ) and Pig Pen....and you have.......Pure. Comedy. Gold.

It was chippy because the two teams have an actual rivalry this season.

The Bengals want to beat up their older brother and take control of the division.  Add to that the half-brain-between-them Jones and Burfict and you have a powder keg ready to blow.

The officials could have handled it by calling some personal fouls on both teams but instead they just kept separating players.

I know how much the Bengals fans hate history but its 2005...again.  Its TJ wiping his shoes with the Terrible Towel.  Its CJ with his black and white vs color television.  Dumbasses with bigger mouths than brains.  And a young, talented team in the Bengals who are defined by one or two idiots and a coach who can't control them on or off the field.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: Dumbasses with bigger mouths than brains. 

You must be referring to williams and mitchell.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 07:52 PM)Beaker Wrote: You must be referring to williams and mitchell.

Williams was a dumbass on line...once.

Mitchell does dumb things on the field...sometimes.

The Bengals players seem to want to do both...all the time.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Williams was a dumbass on line...once.

Mitchell does dumb things on the field...sometimes.

The Bengals players seem to want to do both...all the time.

They are dumbasses....for responding to the steelers dumbasses.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:34 PM)Beaker Wrote: They are dumbasses....for responding to the steelers dumbasses.

No offense but Jones and Burfict acted like fools long before they responded to anything from the Steelers.

Just own it.

Just like you did the team in 2005.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: No offense but Jones and Burfict acted like fools long before they responded to anything from the Steelers.

Just own it.

Just like you did the team in 2005.

So the steelers players want to be like Burfict and Jones?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:37 PM)Beaker Wrote: So the steelers players want to be like Burfict and Jones?

I thought you were a teacher?

I guess I shouldn't assume that means you are smart enough to read.  Sad 
Reply/Quote