Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-24-2015, 01:04 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You directly challenged me to make this post then slimmed away as fast as your stumps could carry you. 

Luvnit lost weight?

Youre working real hard to try to make yourself look superior. Guess what? Ain't happening.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 01:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: Luvnit lost weight?

Youre working real hard to try to make yourself look superior. Guess what? Ain't happening.

It saddens me that a teacher could be so lacking in reading comprehension.  He called me out, I answered him and he tucked tail and ran.  Superior? Not what I'm going for.  Calling someone out for being a huge vag?  Absolutely.  It's cute your sticking up for him though.  White knighting a huge *****, quite the accomplishment.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 01:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It saddens me that a teacher could be so lacking in reading comprehension.  He called me out, I answered him and he tucked tail and ran.  Superior? Not what I'm going for.  Calling someone out for being a huge vag?  Absolutely.  It's cute your sticking up for him though.  White knighting a huge *****, quite the accomplishment.  ThumbsUp

Simply doing what youre doing....calling out someone for being a huge vag. You could have called him out with one post. Yet you have bumped the thread and made additional posts on the same subject. You can say whatever you want, but its quite apparent youre simply looking for affirmation of your perceived superiority. Again...ain't happening.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 04:06 PM)Beaker Wrote: Simply doing what youre doing....calling out someone for being a huge vag. You could have called him out with one post. Yet you have bumped the thread and made additional posts on the same subject. You can say whatever you want, but its quite apparent youre simply looking for affirmation of your perceived superiority. Again...ain't happening.

Sure, I could have called him out once and then let the thread drop off the first page. Or, I could keep pointing out what a huge P word he is. But keep white knighting a complete loser. Maybe it's your good deed for Christmas?
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 05:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure, I could have called him out once and then let the thread drop off the first page. Or, I could keep pointing out what a huge P word he is. But keep white knighting a complete loser. Maybe it's your good deed for Christmas?

I would have called out your pathetic self pimping regardless of who you were trying to put down.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 01:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: I would have called out your pathetic self pimping regardless of who you were trying to put down.

You're working real hard to try to make yourself look superior. Guess what? Ain't happening
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 04:14 AM)Vlad Wrote: You're working real hard to try to make yourself look superior. Guess what? Ain't happening

You know what else aint happening?

Your love life.
Your parents being proud of you.
Your life having any meaning.
Your smack ability.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 01:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It saddens me that a teacher

Yeah a teacher. Can you believe it?lol
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2015, 05:57 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure, I could have called him out once and then let the thread drop off the first page. Or, I could keep pointing out what a huge P word he is. But keep white knighting a complete loser. Maybe it's your good deed for Christmas?

Of course we could all call you out for being a first rate ***** that hides in P'nR not posting but 4 times in smack until Dec when magically the steelers are showing signs of life. Didn't see your wounded vagina around these parts when the Bengals beat them, nope...you tucked that tail and stayed in P'nR. Just like Poe, punk out and hide till your team gets a few wins.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 02:25 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Of course we could all call you out for being a first rate ***** that hides in P'nR not posting but 4 times in smack until Dec when magically the steelers are showing signs of life. Didn't see your wounded vagina around these parts when the Bengals beat them, nope...you tucked that tail and stayed in P'nR. Just like Poe, punk out and hide till your team gets a few wins.

Beware, the tough guy SSF will now shower you with negative rep, his only ammo. He is the Barney Fife of this forum.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:31 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Beware, the tough guy SSF will now shower you with negative rep, his only ammo. He is the Barney Fife of this forum.

Someone actually neg repped in Smack Talk?  Wow.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:31 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Beware, the tough guy SSF will now shower you with negative rep, his only ammo. He is the Barney Fife of this forum.

And you are the only one with magical unnamed "sources" giving you inside information.   Cool

You're just salty because SSF smacked you with actual info and so you bailed on the discussion...but then you never one to admit you we wrong/lying.

Except that one time... Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 12:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: And you are the only one with magical unnamed "sources" giving you inside information.   Cool

You're just salty because SSF smacked you with actual info and so you bailed on the discussion...but then you never one to admit you we wrong/lying.

Except that one time... Hilarious

It is official, my sources in here tell me you are as dumb as a rock and explains why you mama is the only one who will service you Ninja

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 02:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is official, my sources in here tell me you are as dumb as a rock and explains why you mama is the only one who will service you Ninja

And you keep hiding and denying.  

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 02:25 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Of course we could all call you out for being a first rate ***** that hides in P'nR not posting but 4 times in smack until Dec when magically the steelers are showing signs of life. Didn't see your wounded vagina around these parts when the Bengals beat them, nope...you tucked that tail and stayed in P'nR. Just like Poe, punk out and hide till your team gets a few wins.

It was funny that he was gone most of the season from these boards until about 2 weeks ago.  And then I looked at his post count and realized he had been posting quite a bit(very little of it in smack)  I rarely venture in the political forum but i figured thats where he mustve been hiding most of the season.  
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 02:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: And you keep hiding and denying.  

Rock On

I am right here

I just don't deal with a Sociapth

Great game today  Hilarious  Hilarious

Feels like another loser season for th Ravens unless they get some help

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:16 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am right here

I just don't deal with a Sociapth

Great game today  Hilarious  Hilarious

Feels like another loser season for th Ravens unless they get some help

A fat vag who cuts and runs with his junk tucked is not allowed to talk smack to anyone.
Reply/Quote

Whining about rep, good lord your ability to constantly make yourself less appealing is amazing.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 09:52 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Whining about rep, good lord your ability to constantly make yourself less appealing is amazing.

What are you doing here? Didn't you see today's final scores? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 12:41 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Someone actually neg repped in Smack Talk?  Wow.

Given the spirit of the forum: seems that should only happen if you agree with a post. But there is a reason we can't have nice things. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote