Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers/Broncos
Sorry if this question has already been asked, but do we want Pittsburgh or Denver to win this week?
[Image: WiscoFan.png]
Reply/Quote
Personally, I'm hoping the Steelers win, and then are immediately swallowed up by the earth.
Reply/Quote
As long as we can take care of SF, we should be rooting for Pitt right?
[Image: WiscoFan.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:22 AM)WiscoFan Wrote: Sorry if this question has already been asked, but do we want Pittsburgh or Denver to win this week?

mmm...can they both lose please.

I really don't want the Steelers to make the playoffs , and i certainly don't want to meet them there.

That said I think you try and keep your focus on the main prize of potentially getting a bye, home field and more time for Dalton to come back and lead us to the Super Bowl so maybe Broncos to lose instead.

Or we just win our last 3 games and make the whole thing a moot point anyway!
Reply/Quote
I personally want the Steelers to die.

..... I mean lose. Yeah lose.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:49 AM)sonofstat Wrote: mmm...can they both lose please.

I really don't want the Steelers to make the playoffs , and i certainly don't want to meet them there.

That said I think you try and keep your focus on the main prize of potentially getting a bye, home field and more time for Dalton to come back and lead us to the Super Bowl so maybe Broncos to lose instead.

Or we just win our last 3 games and make the whole thing a moot point anyway!

This.

I've had my fill of that piece of shit organization for one year. I hope we don't have to see them until next year, and hopefully that old caveman, Harrison, retires before then too. I fuggin' hate him. 
Reply/Quote
Who knows. It's a win-win, lose-lose situation.
Reply/Quote
We honestly need Denver to lose.

We really really need that wild card bye.

Hopefully Aqib Talib pokes Big Ben's eye out tho.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:06 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Hopefully Aqib Talib pokes Big Ben's eye out tho.

I hope he pokes him right in the ballsack.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pulling for Denver. The Bengals will have to win in Denver to get the 1st round bye unless the Broncos somehow lose the final game against SD.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:35 AM)Ctfan73 Wrote: Pulling for Denver.  The Bengals will have to win in Denver to get the 1st round bye unless the Broncos somehow lose the final game against SD.

^^^this^^^

Gonna have to beat Denver to get the bye anyway. Plus so easy to root against the Stoolers anytime!!
Reply/Quote
Rooting for the Broncos. That way, the Bengals get the AFC North and still have a chance at the #2 seed. Maybe even the #1 since the Patriots almost lost to the Jets before. And they almost always have trouble against the Dolphins.

As much as I would love to take down the Steelers in the playoffs, the chance of injury is very high with that team. For both sides. They could end up knocking one another out of the playoffs no matter who won.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:35 AM)Ctfan73 Wrote: Pulling for Denver.  The Bengals will have to win in Denver to get the 1st round bye unless the Broncos somehow lose the final game against SD.
My thoughts exactly. Bengals will probably get the AFCN either way but I just want the Steelers to lose and I want them out of the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
The outcome is irrelevant. Best to hope for a physical game that physically takes a toll,
Reply/Quote
Never pull for Shitsburgh.......NEVAH!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
**** Pittsburgh....
Reply/Quote
The only time I would root for the Steelers is if they played ISIS.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:28 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Rooting for the Broncos. That way, the Bengals get the AFC North and still have a chance at the #2 seed. Maybe even the #1 since the Patriots almost lost to the Jets before. And they almost always have trouble against the Dolphins.

As much as I would love to take down the Steelers in the playoffs, the chance of injury is very high with that team. For both sides. They could end up knocking one another out of the playoffs no matter who won.

My sentiments exactly....
Reply/Quote
You ALWAYS root for the DOUCHEBAGS to lose.

I think Denver has a chance to beat them given that they are coming off an inexplicable/unexpected loss.

They will playing inspired football for the 2 seed AND they are at home.

That D will drive Ben bananas.

Them not making the playoffs gives me indescribable JOY
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 09:14 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Yes sir, screw them bums. Does it make me a bad person, if team jet went down and I cheered?  if their is no deaths  Ninja Confused

Say what you want but that franchise would still find a way to win with their practice squad. 

I wish we had that intangible X factor they consistently do almost every year. 

They remind me of the St Louis Cardinals who I also despise. 

What a nice thing it must be to be a fan in a city where the owner, front office, coaching and everything else in play - demands success and succeeds in garnering said success no mater who is on their team. 

Pricks. 
Reply/Quote