Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers/Broncos
(12-19-2015, 01:23 PM)GodFather Wrote: Last year we were leading our division all year long and at the end the Steelers came in and won the division. The last thing I want to see happen is this repeat itself two years in a row. I don't even want to see the Stteelers in the playoffs. Im hoping they lose to Denver and KC and the Jets make wild card for playoffs.

I want to see another game with this garbage. They have to pay for all this shit they have talked against the Bengals. They have held Rotten to 1 Td and 4 int's in the two meetings albeit with good yardage gained. We beat them at their house and with a healthy team can beat them at ours, and that is the way it should be!
Reply/Quote
As long as the Bengals take care of their own business they will have no less than the number 2 seed by winning out. With that being said though, I want the Steelers to get beat by the Broncos and for the Jets and Chiefs to win and that will help to keep the Steelers on the outside looking in come wildcard time. Also, I think we can beat the Broncos next week especially once AJ gets more snaps because I think the Bengals win in SF this week setting up the matchup with Denver for the 2 seed. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 11:36 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I disagree.

Denver has the top passing defense in least yards allowed and most sacks, along with second in fewest touchdowns allowed, so I think their corners can lockdown the Steelers receivers and their front four will treat Ben like his bar dates in a bathroom stall.

Then, flip it and notice that the Steelers secondary is complete garbage and you have a nice setting for the Broncos to go in and steal one from the rapist and crew.

That's your prerogative, Brad.  But, I'm glad you said "steal," because that's exactly what Denver would be doing in winning: stealing a game. 

I'm afraid you and too many others to count are thinking (rooting) with your heart instead of your head regarding this game.    Hey, I don't blame any of you.  I too despise the Steelers and want the Broncos to win.  I would love if that were to happen and we could spend all evening tomorrow basking in their loss and our division title.  So, while I believe the Steelers will win, I certainly want them to lose (feel like I really need to make that clear lest I be labled a Steeler lover or some bullshit). 

But, it won't happen.  They're going to beat Denver and then dispatch both Baltimore and Cleveland with relative ease and qualify as a wildcard.  Just accept it. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
^sadly I concur Sad

Somehow the Bengals need to just win!
Reply/Quote
You'd think the Steelers were the 2007 Patriots with the way some people talk. They're a good team, but damn...haven't they lost 5 games this year? They have flaws. Shit, after that great first drive they had, we matched them blow for blow without Dalton, Eifert, Pacman, Iloka, etc. McCarron threw for 280 and 2 scores off the bench. Dalton was carving through them like butter until that derpy INT. Pig Ben has 1 TD to 4 INT against us. The Steelers have shown plenty of weakness this year.

BTW, Denver has owned Rodgers and Brady, yet you guys think they're going to roll over for Roethlisberger? Ok.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 06:26 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You'd think the Steelers were the 2007 Patriots with the way some people talk. They're a good team, but damn...haven't they lost 5 games this year? They have flaws. Shit, after that great first drive they had, we matched them blow for blow without Dalton, Eifert, Pacman, Iloka, etc. McCarron threw for 280 and 2 scores off the bench. Dalton was carving through them like butter until that derpy INT. Pig Ben has 1 TD to 4 INT against us. The Steelers have shown plenty of weakness this year.

BTW, Denver has owned Rodgers and Brady, yet you guys think they're going to roll over for Roethlisberger? O
Great points^. 
Pittsburgh does have a good offense, every knows that, but they are not that scary. They can score and get pressure on the QB, but that is it. Their db's are God Awful, their special teams is horrible.....  The only reason, even though no one will admit it, that anyone fears the Steelers is because something controversial happens every time you play them. Late hits, phantom calls that just come out of nowhere (WTF is overpowering?) etc.... I mean even their stupid coach tackles people who are returning kicks and cuts people to sabotage our team. James Harrison stunk when he stole money from us but now he looks like he cares again. F him and those cheaters.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:22 AM)WiscoFan Wrote: Sorry if this question has already been asked, but do we want Pittsburgh or Denver to win this week?

Trust me, you want Denver to win, because aslong as we win in SanFranciso, were still in 2nd place right? Then, all we have to do is beat Denver in Denver.

AJ needs a big game in SF, Jeremy Hill needs 160yds and 2td in DENVER....I think another big game from Kirkpatrick against Denver
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 07:10 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Great points^. 
Pittsburgh does have a good offense, every knows that, but they are not that scary. They can score and get pressure on the QB, but that is it. Their db's are God Awful, their special teams is horrible.....  The only reason, even though no one will admit it, that anyone fears the Steelers is because something controversial happens every time you play them. Late hits, phantom calls that just come out of nowhere (WTF is overpowering?) etc.... I mean even their stupid coach tackles people who are returning kicks and cuts people to sabotage our team. James Harrison stunk when he stole money from us but now he looks like he cares again. F him and those cheaters.

Great point by you as well. It does seem like injuries, phantom/stupid penalties, or weird blown coverages etc happen more often against the Steelers. Our losses to them are almost always close ones where something dumb swung things in their favor.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 08:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Great point by you as well. It does seem like injuries, phantom/stupid penalties, or weird blown coverages etc happen more often against the Steelers. Our losses to them are almost always close ones where something dumb swung things in their favor.

We the fans sit back in steeler games and worry and wait for the Bengals to have something go wrong. What happens? Something usually goes wrong. We are creating our own reality. The universe gives you exactly what you put out there in your true beliefs. You can say you believe the Bengals will win, but if you don't truly believe it, that's not what you are sending out to the universe. I know the Bengals are the better team. We are better in all phases than the steelers. Heck, even with our decimated secondary last week, ben couldn't throw a single TD pass. We need to stop doubting the Bengals vs the steelers, believe what is true....that the Bengals can easily handle the steelers...and send those vibes out to the universe when they play. You will see the difference.
Reply/Quote
Now, those two final games for the Steelers in Baltimore and Cleveland are going to be tough, just like it is usually tough for the Bengals to go in and play at both places.

But yeah, the Bengals should do everything they can to win out -- the only possible exception would be if they beat SF and Denver and didn't have anything to gain seed-wise against Baltimore. Then they could play backups and get rest for people. Of course the fans coming to PBS that day probably wouldn't like that.
Reply/Quote
Peyton Manning says he will not be a backup.  So the Broncos made him inactive

I so wanna see then Broncos crumble. 11-5 chefs, Broncos, steelers, and jets = Broncos out.
Reply/Quote
I hate the Steelers. I want Denver to psychologically destroy Gilbert, Mitchel, & Ben.  I mean mental ward crap.  Then I want Bengals to beat Denver to secure first round bye. 

No Way In Hades can I ever root for Steelers at any point in any game.  I hope someone twirls the "terrible towel" and hits someone in the head. 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 12:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Peyton Manning says he will not be a backup.  So the Broncos made him inactive

I so wanna see then Broncos crumble.  11-5 chefs, Broncos, steelers, and jets = Broncos out.

your first statement is incorrect.. he is not ready to play yet.. .. when he is ready he will be active regardless if he is a backup or not.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14395648/denver-broncos-qb-peyton-manning-sits-practice-foot-soreness
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 04:07 PM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: As long as the Bengals take care of their own business they will have no less than the number 2 seed by winning out. With that being said though, I want the Steelers to get beat by the Broncos and for the Jets and Chiefs to win and that will help to keep the Steelers on the outside looking in come wildcard time. Also, I think we can beat the Broncos next week especially once AJ gets more snaps because I think the Bengals win in SF this week setting up the matchup with Denver for the 2 seed. Who Dey

If the Steelers don't lose today, they will definitely be in the postseason because their last two games are Ravens and Browns.  They really need to lose today.  Of course, if they start losing, they will just try to injure the best players on the other team.
Reply/Quote