Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Continue To Be Classless Trashballs
Does anyone in the Steelers organization have an ounce of dignity, respect, or class?

Vince Williams, who plays linebacker for the trash, took a shit on an endangered species in a single Tweet, which he has since deleted because, along with being classless, he's a spineless *****:

[Image: vince.0.png]

Not to mention that the Gorilla was from Texas, but let's not throw too much at a Steelers player because we know they get confused easily, like with rules about when assistant coaches are allowed on the field and what-not.

I'm sure that this will most likely be ignored, with maybe a brief mention of it somewhere, because it's the Steelers and they're allowed to do what they want because they have a huge following of fans that are as classless as their players.

Just when you think it can't be any more embarrassing than having a rapist as your franchise QB, they have a player take a shot at an endangered species that was killed in a horrible tragedy.

Kudos, Steelers Nation.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 10:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Does anyone in the Steelers organization have an ounce of dignity, respect, or class?

Vince Williams, who plays linebacker for the trash, took a shit on an endangered species in a single Tweet, which he has since deleted because, along with being classless, he's a spineless *****:

[Image: vince.0.png]

Not to mention that the Gorilla was from Texas, but let's not throw too much at a Steelers player because we know they get confused easily, like with rules about when assistant coaches are allowed on the field and what-not.

I'm sure that this will most likely be ignored, with maybe a brief mention of it somewhere, because it's the Steelers and they're allowed to do what they want because they have a huge following of fans that are as classless as their players.

Just when you think it can't be any more embarrassing than having a rapist as your franchise QB, they have a player take a shot at an endangered species that was killed in a horrible tragedy.

Kudos, Steelers Nation.
Harambe had more class than this clown.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who really cares what a special teams/ borderline practice squad player tweets? It's actually better than his other famous tweet. If these turd Steeler fans on the board were as clever as this clown; that tweet would have made a great smack thread.

Paint Mike Mitchell !!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Harambe once poured a beer on him, so he was justified in not caring that he died.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I thought gorillas were from Africa.
Reply/Quote
Why do we care what a crumb bum says? Wasn't he the one who threatened to murder Tez in Miami?

Maybe he felt he needed to speak up since Bell looked like a cry baby byatch.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 10:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm sure that this will most likely be ignored, with maybe a brief mention of it somewhere, because it's the Steelers and they're allowed to do what they want because they have a huge following of fans that are as classless as their players. nobody cares about Twitter drama and no one even knows Vince Williams is a player in the NFL.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
One word about all of this: Racist.
Reply/Quote
You are a joke. Remove your Steeler's rose colored glasses and then tell us this guy is not a piece of crap for this tweet. Just once, show us your are not a turd.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 09:16 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are a joke. Remove your Steeler's rose colored glasses and then tell us this guy is not a piece of crap for this tweet. Just once, show us your are not a turd.

Nine out of ten of you guys would have posted something similar if the incident happened in the Pittsburgh Zoo.  Hell, Brad would have started three or more threads related to it.  
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 09:16 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are a joke. Remove your Steeler's rose colored glasses and then tell us this guy is not a piece of crap for this tweet. Just once, show us your are not a turd.

But what kind of panties does he wear?  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
man the steelers must be paying you a fortune in rent brad
People suck
Reply/Quote

I wish you were this fired up about homerism when your fellow Bengals fans were defending men who beat women.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 01:04 AM)Beaker Wrote: I thought gorillas were from Africa.

Nope...Texas.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 01:04 AM)Beaker Wrote: I thought gorillas were from Africa.

Savages.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I follow PIT pretty closely....but had no clue who this guy was. But then I don't wallow in failure grasping for desperate hopes.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 09:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: Savages.

Your learning 
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 01:33 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I follow PIT pretty closely....but had no clue who this guy was.  But then I don't wallow in failure grasping for desperate hopes.

lol.

He's in the top ten in tackles on "your" team, but, like every other trashy bandwagon Steelers fan, you had no clue who he was.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 06:12 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

He's in the top ten in tackles on "your" team, but, like every other trashy bandwagon Steelers fan, you had no clue who he was.

Hilarious

Name one other Steeler fan in this thread - or anywhere else - who said they didn't know him.  
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 06:18 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Name one other Steeler fan in this thread - or anywhere else - who said they didn't know him.  

^^^
What he said...
Reply/Quote