BURROW
PERINE
HIGGINS
PRATT
HENDRICKSON
TAYLOR-BRITT
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Game Game Ball
(11-20-2022, 10:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I almost went with Perine, but Burrow was just too good not to give it to him. Masterful performance.

If he doesn't have the 2 INTs for sure but Perine manned his way to all 3 TDs. 

Debated between Perine and Higgins because he finally showed he's an obvious #1 WR  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:19 PM)TheFan Wrote: If he doesn't have the 2 INTs for sure but Perine manned his way to all 3 TDs. 

Debated between Perine and Higgins because he finally showed he's an obvious #1 WR  Ninja

Neither interceptions were on Burrow.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Neither interceptions were on Burrow.

Who were they on? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:19 PM)TheFan Wrote: If he doesn't have the 2 INTs for sure but Perine manned his way to all 3 TDs. 

Tee has always been a #1. Just not a high end #1. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who were they on? 

Tipped ball caused an errant pass on one interception and TJ Watt with an a great deflection into an interception on the other.

Neither interception were a bad throw or bad read. Not on Burrow.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who were they on? 

Considering the freak play that TWatt had one the 1, hard to consider that one against the QB even if the stats showed it. The batted play was just a good D stop.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Tipped ball caused an errant pass on one interception and TJ Watt with an a great deflection into an interception on the other.

Neither interception were a bad throw or bad read. Not on Burrow.

I'm of the opinion if the other team is the first one to touch the pass then it's on the QB. 

Not to say they were bad passes but the INTs are on him. I'm sure he owns them

WTS, Burrow had a great game and is deserving of any Game Ball consideration

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Neither interceptions were on Burrow.

I disagree but neither of them were terrible INTs. But had two of them none the less and I thought Perine made all 3 of his TDs vs it being random flukes where he got left wide open. 
Reply/Quote
Of course it could have been Burrow, but it could be him every week we win. I voted Perine. It's special when a player comes off the bench and has that kind of game.

Really, all of the nominees are deserving. They had no answer for Tee. Pratt was a beast all game, and Hendrickson had 2 sacks.

But here are some other guys that deserve mention. Chrisman, 50 yard average in a game where field position was crucial, plus flawless holding. Shooter McPherson, back to his old self. Trenton Irwin, 44 yards receiving and solid job on punt returns. Jonah, who kept Hayward at bay. La'el, for a decent performance against TWATT. And Boyd, who somehow was never targeted till the 4th quarter. I appreciate a guy who doesn't pout, stays engaged, and gets it done when he's called on.

GREAT WIN
Reply/Quote
Burrow for keeping focus after having so many balls batted down and under pressure all night and still being money.

But if Joe did not do so well Perine, Pratt and Higgins were all great candidates.

Was wondering if they forgot how well those swing passes to Perine were working in the 2nd half until they finally got it to him again for another great TD.

Pratt was a beast and we really needed it today. CTB coming along as well. Hendrickson and Huber battled all night too.

Joe Burrow for my vote though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:32 PM)TheFan Wrote: I disagree but neither of them were terrible INTs. But had two of them none the less and I thought Perine made all 3 of his TDs vs it being random flukes where he got left wide open. 

Is Joe supposed to block defensive linemen and get their hands down before he throws?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:32 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Of course it could have been Burrow, but it could be him every week we win.  I voted Perine.  It's special when a player comes off the bench and has that kind of game.  

Really, all of the nominees are deserving.  They had no answer for Tee.  Pratt was a beast all game, and Hendrickson had 2 sacks.

But here are some other guys that deserve mention.  Chrisman, 50 yard average in a game where field position was crucial, plus flawless holding.  Shooter McPherson, back to his old self.  Trenton Irwin, 44 yards receiving and solid job on punt returns.  Jonah, who kept Hayward at bay.  La'el, for a decent performance against TWATT.  And Boyd, who somehow was never targeted till the 4th quarter.  I appreciate a guy who doesn't pout, stays engaged, and gets it done when he's called on.

GREAT WIN

You may be combining your Trents

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I almost went with Perine, but Burrow was just too good not to give it to him. Masterful performance.

Exactly my thought as well

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You may be combining your Trents

Trent Irwin needs to stay on the 53 even when Chase comes back imo

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Went with Perine tonight.
Reply/Quote
I went with Joseph Lee Burrow.

That d-line is a menace to society. He overcame a stretch where it looked like they were going to dominate for the rest of the game.

He also showed that he just may be the kind of quarterback that can make average weapons productive. Irwin's production and Perine's big game made it seem like he can get it done with guys that are a bit lower on the depth chart. it makes it even more promising that he did it against a very stout defense.
Reply/Quote

Eh, hard for me to fault Burrow on either one of those picks. Neither was a case of a bad read or an inaccurate throw. The Watt one in particular was just a ridiculous play by an All World player.

It is pretty annoying that an Edge rusher has better hands than any of our CB’s though. Eli had another one today go right through his hands.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:32 PM)TheFan Wrote: I disagree but neither of them were terrible INTs. But had two of them none the less and I thought Perine made all 3 of his TDs vs it being random flukes where he got left wide open.

He did get some pretty nice blocks though. I think it was Volson that got upfield in a hurry on the one TD.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 11:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eh, hard for me to fault Burrow on either one of those picks. Neither was a case of a bad read or an inaccurate throw. The Watt one in particular was just a ridiculous play by an All World player.

It is pretty annoying that an Edge rusher has better hands than any of our CB’s though. Eli had another one today go right through his hands.

Joe seems to have quite a few balls batted down at the line. I know there was some discussion on him having small hands, but maybe he could learn to pump fake once in a while.
Reply/Quote
I went with Burrow, that last scoring drive was clutch as hell. 2 fluke picks and it just doesn’t phase him. Unflappable.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote