Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread
Not a fumble. Not even close.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Browns looking better than us against Chiefs, lol. Not a surprise though I guess.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 04:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Browns looking better than us against Chiefs, lol. Not a surprise though I guess.

I was just thinking the same thing. Wouldn't have expected that game to be this close, so far.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
This one’s about done. Maybe the Ravens will face four consecutive backups again and get another shot at the playoffs. No Bengals at the end of the year to dash their hopes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Ah well, guess we can watch to see how many points Mahomes puts up. They're at 34 now, he has 8 straight 300 yard passing games, damn. Ah, Dalton...
Reply/Quote
Not sure why people give up so easy? Maybe it's a millennial thing? I look at this game and still think the Browns have a chance? Oh well, it is what it is.

Reply/Quote
And the Browns score.

Reply/Quote
Looks like Pig Pen is hurt.

Reply/Quote
He will be down for 10 minutes and back in five minutes.

Reply/Quote
Although he was grunting before the impact with the ground. Might be something more than what appears a shoulder injury.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 05:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He will be down for 10 minutes and back in five minutes.

No truer words have ever been spoken. But he will continue to kick the Bengals @$$
Reply/Quote
Maybe a hemorrhoid burst?

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 04:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Browns looking better than us against Chiefs, lol. Not a surprise though I guess.

Chiefs always look better at home than on the road

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Dobbs?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 05:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not sure why people give up so easy? Maybe it's a millennial thing? I look at this game and still think the Browns have a chance? Oh well, it is what it is.

Has zero to do with age.  Guessing  you and I are close in age, and I think they'll lose too.  Why?  They're the Browns.  They'll find a way to Brown it up somehow.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bens back. Not sure what he “hurt” but I’m sure we will see him grimace after every bad throw.

Reply/Quote
How is he only out 1 play?..i thought if they stopped the game they had to come out for more plays.
Reply/Quote
He threw it like 40 yds in the air to Heath no problem.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 05:31 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: How is he only out 1 play?..i thought if they stopped the game they had to come out for more plays.

Nah, just the one then you can go back in.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 05:31 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: How is he only out 1 play?..i thought if they stopped the game they had to come out for more plays.

Just one

Reply/Quote