Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread
After watching this game we need good tight ends and a defense that can cover tight ends
Reply/Quote
Harbs saving his timeouts for next week?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ben went out a play to get quick manicure and is back.
Reply/Quote
Every third and medium the Ravens send the house and the Steelers hit an easy slant.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 05:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Has zero to do with age.  Guessing  you and I are close in age, and I think they'll lose too.  Why?  They're the Browns.  They'll find a way to Brown it up somehow.   

Oh well. Browns gave the fat lady oxygen so she could sing.

Reply/Quote
Sack way better for Pitt than an incompletion.

Reply/Quote
Here come the rat turds. Or at least I hope.

Reply/Quote
Flacco is horrible at end of games. He'll fumble or INT. Wish we had a one hit wonder year like he did.
Reply/Quote
Looks like the Bengals aren’t very good after all. Struggled against a terrible Ravens team lol
Reply/Quote
Burfict needs to get himself in shape and crush someone on the Steelers. He's been invisible this year.
Reply/Quote
Steelers are starting to run away with the division
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 06:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burfict needs to get himself in shape and crush someone on the Steelers. He's been invisible this year.

I would like that.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 06:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burfict needs to get himself in shape and crush someone on the Steelers. He's been invisible this year.

Burfict is a bum
Reply/Quote
They have something like a 72-75% chance of winning the division now from what I read earlier today. With AJ maybe hurt, we need a wild card and another one and done, lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 06:07 PM)Trademark Wrote: Looks like the Bengals aren’t very good after all. Struggled against a terrible Ravens team lol

IN game 2 they were a better team.  Missing half their starting OL is killing them.  Of possible they are even thinner at line than we are.

Harbaugh is going to be looking for a new job for 2019

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 06:10 PM)Trademark Wrote: Burfict is a bum

How quickly he's gone from the Steelers team being afraid of him, to nobody saying a word about him. Lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 06:09 PM)Trademark Wrote: Steelers are starting to run away with the division

While I’m pretty sure the Steelers will win the division, a half game lead isn’t exactly running away with it.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 06:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How quickly he's gone from the Steelers team being afraid of him, to nobody saying a word about him. Lol.

Dude is such a liability in pass coverage and a bone head
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 06:09 PM)Trademark Wrote: Steelers are starting to run away with the division

Why do you always say such dumb shit? If the're losing, they're the worst team in history and if they're winning, playoffs here we come.

You're like Sybil on steroids. The steelers have a 1/2 game lead on the Bengals and they have the same number of wins.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 10:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why do you always say such dumb shit? If the're losing, they're the worst team in history and if they're winning, playoffs here we come.

You're like Sybil on steroids. The steelers have a 1/2 game lead on the Bengals and they have the same number of wins.

Plus the tiebreaker, so technically 1 game.

And I love michealsean's down 10 minutes back in 5 comment before it actually DID happen...... Hilarious

We went from separated shoulder, see you next year, to yeah we're going to the Super Bowl is less than a minute. 

They said he had the wind knocked out of him. Who knows?
Reply/Quote