Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Steelers won't make the playoffs
I'm being completely serious.

The Steelers are going to lose to the Browns (yes, the Browns) while the Jets will win out beating the Patriots and the Bills.

If I'm wrong, you guys will get a full refund. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is dumber than any thread rfaulk started in the last 2 weeks.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: This is dumber than any thread rfaulk started in the last 2 weeks.

What's the matter, Colonel Sanders? Chicken?

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: This is dumber than any thread rfaulk started in the last 2 weeks.

You're dumb.

None of my threads are dumb. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What's the matter, Colonel Sanders? Chicken?

Mellow

Chicken of what?  You made a stupid statement and he pointed it out.  Was there more to your stupidity that you forgot to post?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Chicken of what?  You made a stupid statement and he pointed it out.  Was there more to your stupidity that you forgot to post?

Please point out the stupid statement. I seriously hope you aren't thinking that my prediction that the Steelers won't make the playoffs is stupid. Only an absolute idiot would equate an unlikely and improbable prediction as a stupid statement. 

Since we all know that 6andcounting is pretty much an idiot, please show us how you are not, SCS, by pointing out my stupid statement. (For the record, I don't think you are, but then again you think I made a stupid statement sooooooooooooooo ...)
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Please point out the stupid statement. I seriously hope you aren't thinking that my prediction that the Steelers won't make the playoffs is stupid. Only an absolute idiot would equate an unlikely and improbable prediction as a stupid statement. 

Since we all know that 6andcounting is pretty much an idiot, please show us how you are not, SCS, by pointing out my stupid statement. (For the record, I don't think you are, but then again you think I made a stupid statement sooooooooooooooo ...)

A prediction is a statement within the English language.  Your prediction, which again is a statement, is stupid.  If you think a prediction is not a statement then you are overtly stupid, I don't think you are, I just feel like you may have forgotten or something.

Now please explain why he is chicken.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: A prediction is a statement within the English language.  Your prediction, which again is a statement, is stupid.  If you think a prediction is not a statement then you are overtly stupid, I don't think you are, I just feel like you may have forgotten or something.

Wow, SCS, I guess I gave your intelligence too much credit.  Sad

Steelers lost to the Browns in their 2nd meeting last year. Jets game against the Patriots and Bills earlier this year, though losses, were still quite close. Yes, yes, yes, I know all the crap that would come as a response (i.e. Browns had Hoyer at QB last year and Hoyer > Manziel; etc), but that only makes the prediction an unlikely and/or improbable, not stupid. A stupid prediction would be something like calling for snow in the middle of July.

As I said, only a moron would think my prediction is stupid. Unlikely or improbable, sure. Stupid? No. Stupid predictions are ones that are impossible to occur.

You're obviously not a total moron: you're smart enough to focus your argument on the prediction = statement item instead of the prediction itself. But, if you think the prediction is stupid ... well, the facts don't lie.
Reply/Quote
You knew it was a stupid thread and stupid prediction so you had to start it off with "I'm being completely serious."

[Image: CSCqzIfU8AATksf.jpg]

Oooo kill em
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 04:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You knew it was a stupid thread and stupid prediction so you had to start it off with "I'm being completely serious."

[Image: CSCqzIfU8AATksf.jpg]

Oooo kill em

No, I started off with "I'm completely serious" because I knew people wouldn't believe I was serious because it is an admittedly unlikely event to occur. 

But, please, keep calling it a stupid prediction and show everyone just how unintelligent you are. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 04:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, I started off with "I'm completely serious" because I knew people wouldn't believe I was serious because it is an admittedly unlikely event to occur. 

But, please, keep calling it a stupid prediction and show everyone just how unintelligent you are. Smirk

There's no responding back when your thread gets shut down by a DJ Khaled meme.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 04:03 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Wow, SCS, I guess I gave your intelligence too much credit.  Sad

Steelers lost to the Browns in their 2nd meeting last year. Jets game against the Patriots and Bills earlier this year, though losses, were still quite close. Yes, yes, yes, I know all the crap that would come as a response (i.e. Browns had Hoyer at QB last year and Hoyer > Manziel; etc), but that only makes the prediction an unlikely and/or improbable, not stupid. A stupid prediction would be something like calling for snow in the middle of July.

As I said, only a moron would think my prediction is stupid. Unlikely or improbable, sure. Stupid? No. Stupid predictions are ones that are impossible to occur.

You're obviously not a total moron: you're smart enough to focus your argument on the prediction = statement item instead of the prediction itself. But, if you think the prediction is stupid ... well, the facts don't lie.

Fact's about last year are irrelevant to this year...IE Steelers vs Browns.  I mean we swept you last year and split this year...soooo.  Jet's don't have a chance in hell against the Pats.  

You still haven't answered my original question, re-posted in my second post.  Must be the stupid in you.

P.S.  It's stupid.

Reply/Quote
[Image: f212fd68aeca509fcdbbb675e67ce9276b0d9fa9...b8b1d9.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 04:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: f212fd68aeca509fcdbbb675e67ce9276b0d9fa9...b8b1d9.jpg]

I agree...

[Image: steelers_bengals_football_c0-169-4033-25...63b989e09a]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 04:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Fact's about last year are irrelevant to this year...IE Steelers vs Browns.  I mean we swept you last year and split this year...soooo. 

It was only used to show that it's a possibility that the Browns can beat the Steelers.
Not surprising you wouldn't understand that and think I meant something other than that.

(12-21-2015, 04:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Jet's don't have a chance in hell against the Pats.  

False. Just because the Pats are clearly the better team and SHOULD win doesn't mean they WILL win. Again, someone with more than just a tiny ounce of intelligence would understand this.

(12-21-2015, 04:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You still haven't answered my original question, re-posted in my second post.  Must be the stupid in you.

It's called IGNORING the question. I'm intentionally choosing not to answer the question for no other reason than that it obviously annoys you. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 05:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It was only used to show that it's a possibility that the Browns can beat the Steelers.
Not surprising you wouldn't understand that and think I meant something other than that.

False. Just because the Pats are clearly the better team and SHOULD win doesn't mean they WILL win. Again, someone with more than just a tiny ounce of intelligence would understand this.

It's called IGNORING the question. I'm intentionally choosing not to answer the question for no other reason than that it obviously annoys you. Smirk

All of this just continues to point markedly towards your stupidity.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 05:18 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: All of this just continues to point markedly towards your stupidity.

Only someone truly stupid would think that I said anything stupid in this thread.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 05:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Only someone truly stupid would think that I said anything stupid in this thread.

This statement would be true if only it had come form someone not stupid.  Since it does, it completely invalidates it and only serves to further your own stupidity.

Reply/Quote
Poor bungals fans, Even if I could... I still wouldn't feel sorry for them
Reply/Quote
Oh boy, is this great! The Steelers are going to lose to the Browns, and their season will be ruined. And, Philhos will get all the credit.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote