Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen A. Smith - Grade A Douchebag
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=29031749

Take this in, remember it later

Tell him what you think about him

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith
Reply/Quote
Huh.... a few years ago he only had a problem with Marvin Lewis. He even gave us some praise in 2015. Now? He didn’t even bother to mention the offseason acquisitions. Just went to the old, tired rhetoric that the “Bengals are cheap”. I swear, it’s like the 90‘s never ended and 2011-2015 never happened with these “expert analysts” Whatever
Reply/Quote
Sigh who cares dudes a basketball guy.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I refuse to give that another click.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
He makes his money by being deliberately provocative, outrageous, and over-the-top. If you stop watching him, clicking on stories about what he said now, and otherwise paying attention to him, perhaps he'll go away and be replaced by someone who reports actual news.
Reply/Quote
Not clicking the link, but if he's saying we didn't spend much in the off season, he's not doing his job.
Reply/Quote
He's been a douche forever and will always be one.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Stephen A is not honorable. He's unaccountable, in-encourageble, reprehensible... are you kidding me?
Reply/Quote
Funny, he mentions Detroit as a better landing spot for Burrow. Hilarious LMAO Hilarious Shocked
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2020, 11:31 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=29031749

Take this in, remember it later

Tell him what you think about him

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith

His shtick is to be loud and hope you don't notice his message is pretty dumb.

Its worked for him. Made millions looking like a moron.
Reply/Quote
Funny how everyone here supported him when he was trashing Marvin.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 10:03 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Funny how everyone here supported him when he was trashing Marvin.

Saying a coach should be fired after going a decade + without a single playoff win is a pretty reasonable take.

Saying Detroit, Miami, Washington, etc is a better landing spot than Cincinnati for Burrow is not.

Reply/Quote
Smith talks loud and fast with very little substance. Take him out of basketball and he is even more clueless. Why anyone gives him credence is beyond me

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Not giving that scumbag any clicks either, never liked him. No surprise he is just saying more stupid shit.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 11:01 AM)pally Wrote: Smith talks loud and fast with very little substance.  Take him out of basketball and he is even more clueless. Why anyone gives him credence is beyond me

This.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Saying a coach should be fired after going a decade + without a single playoff win is a pretty reasonable take.

Saying Detroit, Miami, Washington, etc is a better landing spot than Cincinnati for Burrow is not.

It was way more than that .. he was way over the top with Marvin.. and there is some truth to his statement... Detroit and the way Miami finished last year probably are better landing spots for Burrow but his just over and over on the Bengals is beyond comprehension 
Reply/Quote
U guys are some sensitive bengal fans and it’s embarrassing.... but not surprising. Not a Stephen A fan either but what he’s saying is 100% correct. The bengals are cheap. And history has shown that when they need to do something they don’t. Dalton is a solid qb and has been judged on how he’s played with the worst offensive line by far the last three years. U all think it’s a mystery that when mike brown just let whittworth and Zietler walk daltons numbers and play fell off along with the rest of our offense couple that with an injury prone Aj green and everybody just bashed dalton for it. Now I’m not gonna sit here and bang the table for dalton but if we invested in GOOD offensive lineman during off seasons the last three years we would’ve seen the dalton that was balling back in 2015 but of course what else did this cheap franchise do... not only did they get rid of their best offensive lineman to protect the poor guy they also let both Sanu and Marvin Jones walk which of course didn’t make our offense better. I know I know Marvin Jones wanted to be number 1 somewhere and wanted to leave. But sanu too? This team needs to change its ways overnight or guys like Stephen A and much more will continue to say the same thing. And as they should it’s well deserved here in Cincinnati. A lot of u bums in here will ride this team no matter what which is an enabling injustice to the team city and fan base who wants and should demand better. Don’t even bother quoting me on this and commenting I won’t read it, it don’t matter to me what some of u tool sheds have to say back. It’s bias bs
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 02:06 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote:   A lot of u bums in here will ride this team no matter what which is an enabling injustice to the team city and fan base who wants and should demand better.  Don’t even bother quoting me on this and commenting I won’t read it, it don’t matter to me what some of u tool sheds have to say back.  It’s bias bs

Damn, dude. What did we ever do to you?
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 02:06 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: U guys are some sensitive bengal fans and it’s embarrassing.... but not surprising.  Not a Stephen A fan either but what he’s saying is 100% correct.  The bengals are cheap.  And history has shown that when they need to do something they don’t.  Dalton is a solid qb and has been judged on how he’s played with the worst offensive line by far the last three years.  U all think it’s a mystery that when mike brown just let whittworth and Zietler walk daltons numbers and play fell off along with the rest of our offense couple that with an injury prone Aj green and everybody just bashed dalton for it.  Now I’m not gonna sit here and bang the table for dalton but if we invested in GOOD offensive lineman during off seasons the last three years we would’ve seen the dalton that was balling back in 2015 but of course what else did this cheap franchise do... not only did they get rid of their best offensive lineman to protect the poor guy they also let both Sanu and Marvin Jones walk which of course didn’t make our offense better.  I know I know Marvin Jones wanted to be number 1 somewhere and wanted to leave.  But sanu too?  This team needs to change its ways overnight or guys like Stephen A and much more will continue to say the same thing.  And as they should it’s well deserved here in Cincinnati.  A lot of u bums in here will ride this team no matter what which is an enabling injustice to the team city and fan base who wants and should demand better.  Don’t even bother quoting me on this and commenting I won’t read it, it don’t matter to me what some of u tool sheds have to say back.  It’s bias bs

Ok internet tough guy.... calm down. 
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2020, 10:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Saying a coach should be fired after going a decade + without a single playoff win is a pretty reasonable take.

Exactly. 
Talking purely football success over the past decade, Cincinnati has done better than any of Detroit, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Miami, Washington, Raiders, etc.
Not to mention that Stephen A. Smith has now seen the Bengals willing to pay FAs after this offseason. Had he made this claim back in January, it'd be more believable and reasonable.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote