Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Smith on the sideline
(09-30-2015, 11:48 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Hell I wish all players played with as much passion as Sr. Win lose or draw talking ish is part of the game and being competitive. He doesn't look like the fool because of trash talking. He backed his talk up. His team looked like the fool. Did he not put up 186 and his team loss? Where is the straw man theory in that?

You need to look up the definition of a strawman. You keep bringing up woulda coulda shoulda to argue something silly.

Again he put up 186 in a loss. Where is the fallacy in that?
Sit down and learn something.

steve smith did everything he could to help the team win.. Too bad he doesnt play defense too.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 11:48 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Hell I wish all players played with as much passion as Sr. Win lose or draw talking ish is part of the game and being competitive. He doesn't look like the fool because of trash talking. He backed his talk up. His team looked like the fool. Did he not put up 186 and his team loss? Where is the straw man theory in that?

You need to look up the definition of a strawman. You keep bringing up woulda coulda shoulda to argue something silly.

Again he put up 186 in a loss. Where is the fallacy in that?
Sit down and learn something.

Where is this coulda woulda shoulda you keep accusing me of? The Bengals held him down with man coverage. Fact. The Bengals went to zone coverage in the second half. Fact. The Ravens used Smith on underneath routes to beat the zone coverage and he killed the Bengals with YAC and broken tackles. Fact.

Where is that coulda would shoulda? Like I said to the idiot in JN - you're reading the last page. I'm reading the whole book.

It's not my fault you're too dense to realize how dumb you're being right now.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
He's always been a trash talking fool.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 12:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: He's always been a trash talking fool.

And super short.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 03:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And super short.

Like really short.  He is not a tall person.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 03:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And super short.

Napoleon like.  
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 05:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Napoleon like.  

Speaking of Napoleon like...is your sig shrinking? It's barely readable. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 09:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of Napoleon like...is your sig shrinking? It's barely readable. 

[Image: 11.png]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
He wasn't contained because he had a few big plays...

So he wasn't contained on those few big plays... but he lost because of his defense so he looks dumb for mocking a secondary that couldn't contain a 36 year old...

Crack is whack.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 09:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of Napoleon like...is your sig shrinking? It's barely readable. 

I used a smaller size where its hosted.  I thought the other one was too big.  
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 09:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He wasn't contained because he had a few big plays...

So he wasn't contained on those few big plays... but he lost because of his defense so he looks dumb for mocking a secondary that couldn't contain a 36 year old...

Crack is whack.

Sure - if that's what you took from what I said.

You're wrong, but whatever.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 07:32 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You're wrong, but whatever.

Yea, allowing a receiver to have 186 yards and 2 TDs is "containing" him.

LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 09:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, allowing a receiver to have 186 yards and 2 TDs is "containing" him.

LOL

Sure, looking at the final stat line and not watching a game is "following" a team.

LOL

Maybe we're all wrong here anyways. I'd be willing to bet he wasn't talking about Cincy's secondary. If he was smart he was talking about those relatively warm bodies Baltimore calls defensive backs. Is there a time stamp for his lips flapping? It was probably after AJ Green's touchdown. He was probably yelling at the defensive backs coach over there during the kickoff.

Let's run with that.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 09:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, allowing a receiver to have 186 yards and 2 TDs is "containing" him.

LOL

Lol he's mad because he talked ish and backed it up.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 09:33 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Sure, looking at the final stat line and not watching a game is "following" a team.

LOL

Maybe we're all wrong here anyways. I'd be willing to bet he wasn't talking about Cincy's secondary. If he was smart he was talking about those relatively warm bodies Baltimore calls defensive backs. Is there a time stamp for his lips flapping? It was probably after AJ Green's touchdown. He was probably yelling at the defensive backs coach over there during the kickoff.

Let's run with that.

I was there watching the game, so I got to see all 13 catches, all 186 yards, and both 2 TDs. 

You're trying to say a 50 yard pass was a fluke. Remove that one play and it's still 12 catches, 136 yards, and 1 TDs. That's not containing...

lol...

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 10:32 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I was there watching the game, so I got to see all 13 catches, all 186 yards, and both 2 TDs. 

You're trying to say a 50 yard pass was a fluke. Remove that one play and it's still 12 catches, 136 yards, and 1 TDs. That's not containing...

lol...

I'm just going to have to assume that neither you nor Blitz can read. Which is odd because I'm sure I've seen you make an actual counter point to someone. But since neither of you can grasp the point of what I'm saying, you've left me no choice.

Did you get clubbed in the head during the riots? If that's the case I'm sorry for your loss of cognitive ability.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Actually I rethought my stance. Since the Ravens fans here are so caught up in the final line instead of even responding to the fact that Smith was garbage in the first half, I'm just gonna post the only 2 stats that count and walk away.

3-0
0-3

Have fun with that top 10 pick this year.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 10:46 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Actually I rethought my stance. Since the Ravens fans here are so caught up in the final line instead of even responding to the fact that Smith was garbage in the first half, I'm just gonna post the only 2 stats that count and walk away.

3-0
0-3

Lol I've said this same thing in about 4 different post in this thread.  That's all that matters lol
But I guess when you have no other reply when proven wrong over and over.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 10:46 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Actually I rethought my stance. Since the Ravens fans here are so caught up in the final line instead of even responding to the fact that Smith was garbage in the first half, I'm just gonna post the only 2 stats that count and walk away.

3-0
0-3

Have fun with that top 10 pick this year.

Lol.....ignorant argument.

Adrian Peterson ran for 186 yards.

But wait that was the final stat.

He was held in check for 2 qrts.

He wouldn't have had 186 if they would've tackled him. (Lol....Einstein....just brilliant)
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 10:46 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I really can't explain how 186 yards and 2 TDs is "containing" a 36 year old receiver, so I'm just going to call you dumb, point out that the Ravens have a defense, and post records that are unrelated to single player performance.

You're better than this.

Reply/Quote