Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Smith on the sideline
(10-01-2015, 11:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm gonna ignore the fact that your entire argument is the fact that Smith wasn't talking shit in the first half because he was bottled up until one big play then he suddenly grew the balls to trash talk.

You're better than this.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 11:55 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You're better than this.

If that was your argument, you did an awful job articulating it. Either way, it doesn't change the fact that he torched them. 186 yards on 13 catches and 2 TDs is torching...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 12:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Looks at Nately's post. Looks to make sure he's still in the Smack forum. Shakes his head. Drops his chin to his chest. Weeps loudly and uncontrollably. Punches a dog in the foot. Kicks a baby in the hair. Rapes his underwear. Gets consoled by his wife. Forgets where he was going with this and utters a very soft, yet strangely high pitched, "Oh well."

Mellow

Oh, good point.  Steve Smith Sr. done punched the angry Bengal in  da mouth!  Who dey gonna be mad when they meet again and kill him dead!!!!!  Dalton mad.  Dalton SMASH!!!!!! No one thinks we are good Everyone hates us! The refs hate us! Marvin Lewis is a GM! Every power ranking has us in the top 5 THAT scares me because it's gonna make us lose! Every power ranking has us at 32 THAT makes me mad, the media only likes Tony Romo!!! EVERYONE HATES US!!! STEVE SMITH stuck his finger in the crocodile's bum on this one! BENGALS WIN !!!!

Better?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 01:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If that was your argument, you did an awful job articulating it. Either way, it doesn't change the fact that he torched them. 186 yards on 13 catches and 2 TDs is torching...

It's literally what I've been saying the entire time. I shouldn't have to draw it out in crayon.

No doubt, his final stat line was impressive - all the more so given his age. I'm hoping our defensive coordinator learns to not use zone coverage when playing a guy whose strength is getting under the zones and making things happen in the space provided by backed off coverage.

I doubt it. But I can hope.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 03:35 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's literally what I've been saying the entire time. I shouldn't have to draw it out in crayon.

No doubt, his final stat line was impressive - all the more so given his age. I'm hoping our defensive coordinator learns to not use zone coverage when playing a guy whose strength is getting under the zones and making things happen in the space provided by backed off coverage.

I doubt it. But I can hope.

I literally only read the first sentence of your posts and just repeat that a 36 year old receiver had 186 yards and 2 TDs. 

Sorry if I missed the meat and potatoes of it, I'll admit that I don't read the entirety your posts. Regardless, he can talk trash during the game when he's putting up those stats. He needs to. Too bad his D leaves him with egg on his face at the end of the game. 

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 05:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I literally only read the first sentence of your posts and just repeat that a 36 year old receiver had 186 yards and 2 TDs. 

Sorry if I missed the meat and potatoes of it, I'll admit that I don't read the entirety your posts. Regardless, he can talk trash during the game when he's putting up those stats. He needs to. Too bad his D leaves him with egg on his face at the end of the game. 

Steve Smith (who I actually like) has torched the Bengals about every time he has played them (5-6 times). Fortunately, he generally loses.  Fortunately (for him) he only has to lose to them one more time.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 05:41 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I literally only read the first sentence of your posts and just repeat that a 36 year old receiver had 186 yards and 2 TDs. 

He's got the same problem as Richard Sherman - running your mouth before the final whistle.

**** both of those trash talking fuckbois.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
What was up with him last night? Grabbing guy's jersey's and staring them down, and grabbing them and holding them to the ground? And of course he has a lifetime hit list. Prison within five years of retirement. He's nuts.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What was up with him last night?  Grabbing guy's jersey's and staring them down, and grabbing them and holding them to the ground?  And of course he has a lifetime hit list.  Prison within five years of retirement.  He's nuts.

He's feisty - a Ravens fan.

He's a scum bag - every other football fan.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 08:16 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: He's got the same problem as Richard Sherman - running your mouth before the final whistle.

**** both of those trash talking fuckbois.

Are you trying to get Brad's attention.  Cus that how you get Brad's attention.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:05 PM)BigMamaKain Wrote: He's feisty - a Ravens fan.

He's a scum bag - BigMamaKain.

Tongue
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:23 PM)Bmoreofabitch Wrote: Tongue

Oh man you're so clever. You changed Papa to Mama. Oh man sick burn. You're just too good at this.

He's still a scum bag. 'Dur I'm so tough. Dur he's on my hit list. Dur I'm not threatening him because I don't understand what a hit list implies.'

Scum bag.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh man you're so clever. You changed Papa to Mama. Oh man sick burn. You're just too good at this.

Way to state the obvious.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:40 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Way to state the obvious.

I figured you were pining for acknowledgment.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:40 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Way to state the obvious.

(10-02-2015, 02:42 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I figured you were pining for acknowledgment.

I think you both are pining for a hot salami sandwich.  Made with each others salami, and buns.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What was up with him last night?  Grabbing guy's jersey's and staring them down, and grabbing them and holding them to the ground?  And of course he has a lifetime hit list.  Prison within five years of retirement.  He's nuts.

lol, he's a dick. You want your receivers and corners to be dicks, though. 

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I think you both are pining for a hot salami sandwich.  Made with each others salami, and buns.

Gay jokes! Like the game of grab ass Pittsburgh was playing last night.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, he's a dick. You want your receivers and corners to be dicks, though. 

I don't know man...That was some straight up, "he's losing it".  Some one on the Ravens should have grabbed his jersey and eye f****d him when he was pouting on the sidelines with a hurty on his back.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:41 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Gay jokes! Like the game of grab ass Pittsburgh was playing last night.

Sux they lost but they put up nearly the same performance your butt smuggler of a team did against them.  Without our QB, top linebacker, #2 deep thread WR.  Sooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh and our secondary didn't get raped by a 50 year old dementia patient.

But you go ahead and worry about me joking about your preference of the dong.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:42 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't know man...That was some straight up, "he's losing it".  Some one on the Ravens should have grabbed his jersey and eye f****d him when he was pouting on the sidelines with a hurty on his back.

Flacco had to do that to Mason back in 2010. 

Reply/Quote