Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
Ya'll need to stop trying to make the smack forum a legitimate discussion platform for football. Smack is supposed to exagerate reality to make fun of other fan bases.

Take your whiny debates to around the NFL or the AFC North forum.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If you're wondering why I stopped posting here
Actually nobody cares

(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The first is that there is not point to this anymore.

For once you're right....the NFL said no harm no foul. So why are is your sphincter still all tight?

(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: no matter what you want to use, the man in question was wearing a Ravens jersey, so the Baltimore fans here see no wrong doing.
So the NFL saw no wrong doing....lol.....WTF it was clear cut and a closed issue from the league. How can you prove otherwise. You need to get over yourself. You were wrong!! It's okay. It's not the first time and won't be the last.

You're a Bengals fan....you should be used to FAILURE!!!

(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Like I said earlier, Blitz and Pat were raping me and yall still cheer for them.
Cry
(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They man targeted the knees of a QB who had surgery,

What happened to your stance in "it was a flag" ?

Hahaha this is your last resort since you were so wrong about a penalty.
AGAIN the NFL said no harm no foul.

It's just YOUR OPINION that he tried to maliciously target his knees.

- If he was targeting the knees he would be fined/suspended
- we wrapped up....targeting I would think he wouldve hit hit him not wrap up.
- you can think he maliciously went after his knees all you want. You have nothing of substance to prove that point. And who the hell cares what you think.

(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The other reason I'm done with this, is more important. Another thread of Pat and Brad's personal feud that is honestly old and annoying. My opinion is they both need a lengthy timeout.
Says the gal that name calls when her emotions are high.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 07:29 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: School has started so I don't have time for childish behavior online when I deal with it at work. I'm going to utilize the ignore feature and make my life a lot easier .

How many times did you say on the old board that your teens are more mature than they were in the past?!

Not to mention, do you call them childish to your principal, to them, or to their parents?!

Carry on with the ignore, though, even though we both know you'll read my posts when someone else quotes them or ask someone to quote them like you did last time.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 06:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How many times did you say on the old board that your teens are more mature than they were in the past?!

Not to mention, do you call them childish to your principal, to them, or to their parents?!

Carry on with the ignore, though, even though we both know you'll read my posts when someone else quotes them or ask someone to quote them like you did last time.

You've gotten a little desperate now. Give it a rest.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 10:05 PM)Harmening Wrote: You've gotten a little desperate now. Give it a rest.

So bringing up how he contradicts himself when he claims to be an expert on young adults is desperate?

That wasn't desperate and wasn't directed at you.

Give up trying to defend a guy that throws out bullshit.

I'm done, though, because his contradictions were just well-documented, so it's fine.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 10:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So bringing up how he contradicts himself when he claims to be an expert on young adults is desperate?

I'm done, though, because his contradictions were just well-documented, so it's fine.

How many times are you going to say you're done then come right back posting BS?
Reply/Quote
Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.....when will this shit ever end?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 10:51 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.....when will this shit ever end?

When people being stupid run off the good posters and this place turns into a ghost town. Prior to the old boards shutting down it actually got really quiet due to the childish behavior and just sad stupid posts. It used to be fun like SCS stated, it was smack it was nothing more, but now it's just homerism, and personal feuds. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 01:15 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: When people being stupid run off the good posters and this place turns into a ghost town. Prior to the old boards shutting down it actually got really quiet due to the childish behavior and just sad stupid posts. It used to be fun like SCS stated, it was smack it was nothing more, but now it's just homerism, and personal feuds. 

Well then the Admins need to get rid of the "problems".  Yes, I'm lookin' at you guys!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 10:46 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: So the NFL saw no wrong doing....lol.....WTF it was clear cut and a closed issue from the league. How can you prove otherwise. You need to get over yourself. You were wrong!! It's okay. It's not the first time and won't be the last.

What happened to your stance in "it was a flag" ?

Hahaha this is your last resort since you were so wrong about a penalty.
AGAIN the NFL said no harm no foul.

It's just YOUR OPINION that he tried to maliciously target his knees.

- If he was targeting the knees he would be fined/suspended
- we wrapped up....targeting I would think he wouldve hit hit him not wrap up.
- you can think he maliciously went after his knees all you want. You have nothing of substance to prove that point. And who the hell cares what you think.

I will find the podcast of the conversation tonight on ESPN radio with Mike Holmgren for you, you know the guy who was an NFL head coach, and was on the competition committee. His words on the air, are exactly the same as what I have said in this thread. The flag was warranted, to hit a QB in that situation is not the issue, the issue is targeting the knees of a player, especially a guy with surgical repaired knees. You'll defend this, and say but the NFL says, right and courts say O.J. Simpson didn't kill his wife. Technicality is the word for this, the NFL says oh yeah you can hit the QB on a read option play, but anyone with common sense says "you don't go low" it's dirty, and dangerous and deserved the flag. Look at the clip in this very thread of the DE who had a shot just like Suggs had, and didn't take it. Reason, not a dirty player, not looking for a penalty and not out to hurt someone. 

The hit could have been chest high, and no one says a word, but your boy T-Sizzle has to dive low, unblocked. Even Steven A Smith, a giant Suggs fan, called the play dirty and unnecessary. There is no honor in playing like that, and as a guy who I think served in the military from previous statements, you seriously want to back this guy? Like I said 4 pages ago, I'm disappointed in both of you, hence why I used the words I choose to use. I called out Burfict for twisting Cam's ankle and the TE, and the nut punch, it's bush league and dirty, yet here you sit still defending a dude who could have hit him square in the chest, but took a shot at a surgically repaired knee instead? Seriously?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 01:32 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I will find the podcast of the conversation tonight on ESPN radio with Mike Holmgren for you, you know the guy who was an NFL head coach, and was on the competition committee. His words on the air, are exactly the same as what I have said in this thread. The flag was warranted, to hit a QB in that situation is not the issue, the issue is targeting the knees of a player, especially a guy with surgical repaired knees. You'll defend this, and say but the NFL says, right and courts say O.J. Simpson didn't kill his wife. Technicality is the word for this, the NFL says oh yeah you can hit the QB on a read option play, but anyone with common sense says "you don't go low" it's dirty, and dangerous and deserved the flag. Look at the clip in this very thread of the DE who had a shot just like Suggs had, and didn't take it. Reason, not a dirty player, not looking for a penalty and not out to hurt someone. 

The hit could have been chest high, and no one says a word, but your boy T-Sizzle has to dive low, unblocked. Even Steven A Smith, a giant Suggs fan, called the play dirty and unnecessary. There is no honor in playing like that, and as a guy who I think served in the military from previous statements, you seriously want to back this guy? Like I said 4 pages ago, I'm disappointed in both of you, hence why I used the words I choose to use. I called out Burfict for twisting Cam's ankle and the TE, and the nut punch, it's bush league and dirty, yet here you sit still defending a dude who could have hit him square in the chest, but took a shot at a surgically repaired knee instead? Seriously?

If you want to argue that it was a cheap, dirty hit, go ahead. That's your opinion, so I can't tell you that you're wrong. You told us it was a penalty, though, despite the NFL stating it was not, and called us "retards" for telling you that you were wrong.

That's just ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as trying to compare a legal tackle to someone punching someone in the testicles or grabbing an ankle and twisting it after a play is over. Or comparing the NFL stating that a tackle they have video evidence of was legal to OJ Simpson being found not guilty because a jury did not have enough evidence to convict him.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 10:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So bringing up how he contradicts himself when he claims to be an expert on young adults is desperate?

GO AWAY...NO ONE LIKES YOU OR WANTS YOU IN THIS PARTICULAR FORUM.  YOU HAVEN'T THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS SECTION OF THE BOARDS ARE FOR.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 01:32 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I will find the podcast of the conversation tonight on ESPN radio with Mike Holmgren for you, you know the guy who was an NFL head coach, and was on the competition committee.
NFL.....VP of officiating....former VP......countless sports casters have all said it WAS NOT a penalty. THE NFL said it was not a penalty. THE NFL said it was not a penalty. THE NFL said it was not a penalty. THE NFL said it was not a penalty.

Let it sink in

THE NFL said it was not a penalty.

[/quote]

(08-26-2015, 01:32 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Technicality is the word for this,

Now you sound exactly like Brad

There's no technicality...it's a rule and clearly stated in the rule book. It can't be a technicality if it's a rule lol.

(08-26-2015, 01:32 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: There is no honor in playing like that, and as a guy who I think served in the military from previous statements, you seriously want to back this guy?

WTF!!
my character or The honor of My service to my country has NOTHING to do with FOOTBALL. That is the dumbest comparison I've read in forever. I still serve...(not served) for over 20 years. Do you have a clue about the honor of serving my country.

I get it.....you didn't like the play or think it's dirty. Great
The NFL/and too many others dont...so who cares.

(08-26-2015, 01:32 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I called out Burfict for twisting Cam's ankle and the TE, and the nut punch, it's bush league and dirty, yet here you sit still defending a dude who could have hit him square in the chest, but took a shot at a surgically repaired knee instead? Seriously?
I've post two pages back about a play I perceived to be dirty from Suggs. This just wasn't one of them.
Again it's your opinion that he tried to hurt him.
IMO he didn't. It was a legal tackle. And him having a repaired knee has no relevance.
Hell the Williams hit on Bradford was 100 times worse and almost knocked him into next month. Suggs wrapped up. Didn't hit.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 07:05 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: GO AWAY...NO ONE LIKES YOU OR WANTS YOU IN THIS PARTICULAR FORUM.  YOU HAVEN'T THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS SECTION OF THE BOARDS ARE FOR.

Leave him alone you bully!

See Brad I took up for you! Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 08:31 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: THE NFL said it was not a penalty. THE NFL said it was not a penalty. THE NFL said it was not a penalty. THE NFL said it was not a penalty.

Let it sink in

THE NFL said it was not a penalty.

I'm sorry, I couldn't quite grasp what you were trying to say. What did the NFL say again?
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 07:40 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm sorry, I couldn't quite grasp what you were trying to say. What did the NFL say again?

Tongue
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 07:48 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Tongue

Honestly, I'm with you on this one. I didn't see him intentionally trying to go low or anything like that. I don't know what the problem with his hit was. I think it was a good hit.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 05:41 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Honestly, I'm with you on this one. I didn't see him intentionally trying to go low or anything like that. I don't know what the problem with his hit was. I think it was a good hit.

I do too.
Reply/Quote
I have had John Harbaugh as a coach. And he doesn't coach you to play dirty but he is ok with walking that fine line. So I don't think he coaches his team to be dirty.

But Suggs has shown time and time again he is willing to live in that grey area. And coach does what every good coach does and sticks up for his guys.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 01:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have had John Harbaugh as a coach.   And he doesn't coach you to play dirty but he is ok with walking that fine line.   So I don't think he coaches his team to be dirty.  

But Suggs has shown time and time again he is willing to live in that grey area.  And coach does what every good coach does and sticks up for his guys.

Confused

This should be a good story!

[Image: jim-carey_excited1.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote