Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LII: Eagles vs Patriots Game Day
Fake it here.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:06 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Do you throw for the first? Or take 40 secs off and let the rookie try for an 8 point lead?

Definitely without a doubt throw.

Do you trust the eagle d ???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Elliott knocks it through.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:01 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You were wrong buddy, it did come into play. If the game was tied, they would have hit the XP and they'd be up 7. Bad bad bad decision early on. You give GOAT 4 downs 2 minute drill, game is going to be over. ****.

Ahem. No....I'm not.  Not everything is cut and dry.  What if Pederson doesn't get the first down on 4th and 1 from his side of the 50?  What if he doesn't score on 4th on a trick play?  What if, what if, what if. It's situational football. Sometimes you play the odds, sometimes you roll the dice.  I grew up watching guys like Bobby Bowden and Sam Wyche...not Marvin Screwus. They made a living rolling the dice....so does Pederson.  I played for coaches like that, I also played for a booster ass kissing fuddy duddy too, and he lost plenty of games playing it safe.

Now....as I said....the missed 2pt conversion is a moot point.  Iggles win.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Nick ***** Foles is about to win the SB and we can’t even win a playoff game...FML

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:08 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Stupid to run the ball there. Had to have first down

My bad.. didn't realize they were in fg range Sad

Definitely run lol
Reply/Quote
Rex!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Now THAT was stupid.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nick ***** Foles is about to win the SB and we can’t even win a playoff game...FML

Nick ***** Foles doesn't have Sackless Merv!

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:10 AM)Wyche Wrote: Ahem. No....I'm not.  Not everything is cut and dry.  What if Pederson doesn't get the first down on 4th and 1 from his side of the 50?  What if he doesn't score on 4th on a trick play?  What if, what if, what if. It's situational football. Sometimes you play the odds, sometimes you roll the dice.  I grew up watching guys like Bobby Bowden and Sam Wyche...not Marvin Screwus. They made a living rolling the dice....so does Pederson.  I played for coaches like that, I also played for a booster ass kissing fuddy duddy too, and he lost plenty of games playing it safe.

Now....as I said....the missed 2pt conversion is a moot point.  Iggles win.

Chasing points early in the game was a mistake. Now stop it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Barnett.....Ross......Barnett......Ross.....hmmmm....who to pick....lol.

Reply/Quote
How about the fool that cut Jake Elliot!... Wow! Good for the kid.
Reply/Quote
Barnett is a stud. I’m officially pissed about the Ross pick.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:13 AM)Wyche Wrote: Barnett.....Ross......Barnett......Ross.....hmmmm....who to pick....lol.

Seems like a no brainer doesn't it?? 
Reply/Quote
Gronk is totally catching a Hail Mary here.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:13 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Chasing points early in the game was a mistake. Now stop it. 

Who died and made you Pop Warner?  It sure wasn't....either call works there....depends on the size of your nads, faith in your kicker, and trying to make up for the point you lost because of a kicker that is prone to miss XPs.

You can stick with watching guys like Jerry Claiborne, Marvin Screwus, and Bill Curry if you want....I've seen several coaches coach exactly like Pederson.

Reply/Quote
Ballgame!
Reply/Quote
The King is Dead. Long live the King.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Hmmm....guess they coulda won by 9 instead of 8 had they only gone for 1.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Barnett is a stud. I’m officially pissed about the Ross pick.

Yeah, I wasn't that high on him, but I was wrong. He has played well.
Reply/Quote