Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LII: Eagles vs Patriots Game Day
What do the Eagles want for Wentz or Foles?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Well gg
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:15 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Seems like a no brainer doesn't it?? 

To everyone but Son of Paul.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm going to go ahead and say if NE pulls this off there will be absolutely no doubt it's fixed, but too late.  They actually lost it.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What do the Eagles want for Wentz or Foles?

Hopefully Mediocre Merv. Mellow 

Reply/Quote
What a game

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:19 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: To everyone but Son of Paul.

Hell, Marvin didn’t even want him...

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What do the Eagles want for Wentz or Foles?

Moon, stars and the sun..probably toss in Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Youranus.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
One of the best Super Bowls ever for the whole game. Congrats to Eagles and their fans, they deserve it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Meanwhile, in Philadelphia:

[Image: 2012-burn-wall-street.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:20 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Hopefully Mediocre Merv. Mellow 

I don’t think that’ll do it. What else can we sweeten it with lol

Reply/Quote
Not a New England fan but officiating really called this game differently than all season long when it comes to what constitutes a catch. Patriots got hosed twice on calls that went the other way all year long. Not to mention the biggest 4th down play in the game the refs allowed the defender to get knocked down by an Eagles receiver to free Ertz for the first down.
Reply/Quote
So glad the Eagles won, congrats
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:21 AM)Millhouse Wrote: One of the best Super Bowls ever for the whole game. Congrats to Eagles and their fans, they deserve it.

No they don’t. They’re horrible. I feel bad for Philly PD tonight.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nick ***** Foles is about to win the SB and we can’t even win a playoff game...FML

Nick Foles has more Lombardi’s than the Bengals, and more Playoff wins than the Bengals in the last 30 years.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:18 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What do the Eagles want for Wentz or Foles?

Wentz ain’t leaving. Foles will get overpaid by someone.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:21 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Not a New England fan but officiating really called this game differently than all season long when it comes to what constitutes a catch.  Patriots got hosed twice on calls that went the other way all year long.  Not to mention the biggest 4th down play in the game the refs allowed the defender to get knocked down by an Eagles receiver to free Ertz for the first down.

I'll be interested in Brian Tuohy's take on this one.. He's always got a conspiracy theory that actually makes sense as opposed to the YouTube crazies..

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:21 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Not a New England fan but officiating really called this game differently than all season long when it comes to what constitutes a catch. Patriots got hosed twice on calls that went the other way all year long. Not to mention the biggest 4th down play in the game the refs allowed the defender to get knocked down by an Eagles receiver to free Ertz for the first down.

I could live with the 2nd Philly TD if I’m a Pats fan since he was a runner, but that first one was absolute BS. That’s not a catch all year.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:21 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Meanwhile, in Philadelphia:

[Image: 2012-burn-wall-street.jpg]

LOL.

(02-05-2018, 12:21 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t think that’ll do it. What else can we sweeten it with lol

Dalton and McCarron and Merv?

(02-05-2018, 12:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No they don’t. They’re horrible. I feel bad for Philly PD tonight.

Yeah....their fans are shitty.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:23 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Nick Foles has more Lombardi’s than the Bengals, and more Playoff wins than the Bengals in the last 30 years.

Point is he’s a backup QB. Wasn’t saying he’s bad.

Reply/Quote