Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LII: Eagles vs Patriots Game Day
One of the biggest takeaways from the Eagles’ win. They used FA strategically to augment their roster and position themselves for a Super Bowl run. For that matter, so did the Pats. Meanwhile, Mike Brown eschews FA while planning for future drafts.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
First time I pull for these *****....and they lose....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:27 AM)t3r3e3 Wrote: One of the biggest takeaways from the Eagles’ win.  They used FA strategically to augment their roster and position themselves for a Super Bowl run.  For that matter, so did the Pats.  Meanwhile, Mike Brown eschews FA while planning for future drafts.

So did Jacksonville and Minnesota for that matter.  

Fear not, Merv and Mikey got this.

Reply/Quote
Nick Foles: Super Bowl MVP.

I don't care who ya are, that's just awesome.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
So the Pats are now .500 in Super Bowls? Lead the NFL in Super Bowl losses
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Welp, heading over to JN to see how the "Trade Andy for Nick Foles" thread is coming along.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:27 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: First time I pull for these *****....and they lose....lol.

Same here. It’s our fault. We brought bad Bungal juju lol

Reply/Quote
Congrats Eagles. You deserved it.

As a 30 year old Bengal fan I hope that I get the see the Bengals win at least 1 Lombardi before I am laid to rest. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Same here. It’s our fault. We brought bad Bungal juju lol

LMAO....prolly right.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:29 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nick Foles: Super Bowl MVP.

Yes it is, and he deserves it never flinched a bit.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:37 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yes it is, and he deserves it never flinched a bit.

No doubt. Incredible performance.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
can you imagine carson wentz coming back wha foles do just sit on bench whole time now, what about coming to cincy as starting QB, andy can go to philly as backup xD. MVP super bowl winning QB on the bench as backup in his prime.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:35 AM)Brandon00151 Wrote: Congrats Eagles. You deserved it.

As a 30 year old Bengal fan I hope that I get the see the Bengals win at least 1 Lombardi before I am laid to rest. Who Dey!

Hang around until Mike Brown is no longer running the team and you may have a chance ?
Reply/Quote
Anyone else think Foles looks a bit like Liam McPoyle?

Reply/Quote
Yeah, Philly's QB situation just got really interesting. Sure, Wentz put them in a position for the first seed. But Foles won them the Super Bowl.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:39 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: can you imagine carson wentz coming back wha foles do just sit on bench whole time now, what about coming to cincy as starting QB, andy can go to philly as backup xD. MVP super bowl winning QB on the bench as backup in his prime.

Foles is smarter than that.....he'll want to go somewhere like Minny, Jax, etc.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Anyone else think Foles looks a bit like Liam McPoyle?

How about Belichick looking like every guy that runs a corner newsstand?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:33 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Welp, heading over to JN to see how the "Trade Andy for Nick Foles" thread is coming along.

And I'm right behind you to check in on the Andy Dalton would have multiple rings if......... threads
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 12:29 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nick Foles: Super Bowl MVP.

(02-05-2018, 12:37 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yes it is, and he deserves it never flinched a bit.

He had a great game in the biggest one of them all. And had a great playoff run too.

Going to be a tough sell to their fans if they try to trade him after tonights performance.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Anyone else notice when the guy was walking the Lombardi Trophy up to the stage, That Kevin Hart was being denied access to the stage and he was arguing with the big dude guarding the stairs .....hilarious!
Reply/Quote