Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LV
(02-08-2021, 12:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He coached the Browns for 5 seasons. It’s not slander. Just trying to have accurate statements being made. Ofc he’s in the conversation for GOAT HC. But there is no conversation for QB. It’s TB12.

talking about who the greatest qb is so stupid. What is it about, numbers? titles?

If you have eyes, you know Marino and Mahomes are the greatest to ever play

How can you watch Mahomes since 2018 and look at his arm talent, his ability to evade pressure, his accuracy, his throws on the move, and deny that he isnt the most skilled and talented qb to ever play? I've never seen anyone better than Mahomes

Yes, Brady has 7 championships. Terrific. Terry Bradshaw has 4

GOAT talk is so stupid and childish. It's for children
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:47 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Listen, the guys we're arguing with prob sit on there ass at 12 pm and watch first take and colin cowherd. 

They're spewing a bunch of garbage 

LOL truth

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:47 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Listen, the guys we're arguing with prob sit on there ass at 12 pm and watch first take and colin cowherd. 

They're spewing a bunch of garbage 

Like insisting TB12 would have washed out of the league in a year or two in Cincinnati? Man, Palmer and Dalton must have been really good to last as long as they did...

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:54 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: talking about who the greatest qb is so stupid. What is it about, numbers? titles?

How can you watch Mahomes since 2018 and look at his arm talent, his ability to evade pressure, his accuracy, his throws on the move, I've never seen anyone better than Mahomes

Thank you!!!!

Talent wise, you have to use your eyes and see, Brady wasn't even the most talented QB in his own era, much less ever. 

He is a good QB, no argument there. 
A fierce competitor, no argument there. 
But the greatest to ever play the position... not even close.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like insisting TB12 would have washed out of the league in a year or two in Cincinnati? Man, Palmer and Dalton must have been really good to last as long as they did...

I never said that

but if Brady went to Detroit or cincy in 2000, who knows. 

David Carr drew bad luck. Same with Tim Couch.

Archie Manning couldve been the greatest of all time if he didnt play for the saints. 
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:49 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: that was good for 9th best passer rating in 2008

Literally made a back up a top 10 qb.

He's the reason jimmy g and that other dude in Indy got starting jobs.

Why cant you admit that Brady AND Bill are both great? Why does it have to be 1 or the other...

I cant believe Im entertaining this drivel

(02-08-2021, 12:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He coached the Browns for 5 seasons. It’s not slander. Just trying to have accurate statements being made. Ofc he’s in the conversation for GOAT HC. But there is no conversation for QB. It’s TB12.

You mean like that ^

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You mean like that ^

yea you said that after I told you to admit they're both great. It says how many minutes ago these were posted. You wrote it 1 minute after I said it. Congrats
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:57 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: I never said that

but if Brady went to Detroit or cincy in 2000, who knows. 

David Carr drew bad luck. Same with Tim Couch.

Archie Manning couldve been the greatest of all time if he didnt play for the saints. 

Ive never seen him. I heard people say Archie was terrible. Vinnie Testaverde would be a better example. I think Couch or Carr would have sucked regardless.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like insisting TB12 would have washed out of the league in a year or two in Cincinnati? Man, Palmer and Dalton must have been really good to last as long as they did...

Dalton and Palmer came after Brady was in the league...

Brady in 2000 would have replaced Akili Smith... who did wash out of the league...

Would have been coached by Bruce Coslet.

And 2001 by Dick LeBeau.

You still believe he'd have a single ring had he played here?

Seriously??

Come on.. you can't really??

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:50 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: In 1994, he won a playoff game in Cleveland with Vinny Testaverde as his ***** QB...

Stop it... the man is a damn coaching legend.

Ofc he is. Why are we even talking about him though? This all stated because you came in and had a little freak out fit over people talking up Brady. Guy just won his 7th Super Bowl. Even if you disagree it shouldn’t really be a hot take that people think he’s on another level.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:59 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Ive never seen him. I heard people say Archie was terrible. Vinnie Testaverde would be a better example. I think Couch or Carr would have sucked regardless.

Well David Carr played behind the worst line in the leagues. These are documented facts, and he'd still finish top 15 in passer rating.

Tim Couch played behind garbage.

You just told me everything I needed to know with your horrendous statement. You dont know a thing about football

keep watching skip bayless.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 01:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ofc he is. Why are we even talking about him though? This all stated because you came in and had a little freak out fit over people talking up Brady. Guy just won his 7th Super Bowl. Even if you disagree it shouldn’t really be a hot take that people think he’s on another level.

talent wise? not really

he's great, sure. Not gonna deny that

on another level? Lol ok
Reply/Quote
Kingsbury is a terrible coach. Why he keeps his job is because of Kyler Murray. Zac is terrible with Burrow he looks half competent.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 01:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ofc he is. Why are we even talking about him though? This all stated because you came in and had a little freak out fit over people talking up Brady. Guy just won his 7th Super Bowl. Even if you disagree it shouldn’t really be a hot take that people think he’s on another level.

He is on another level because of the place he landed.

I'll state this again, if he is drafted by Bruce Coslet and then coached by him for a year and then 2 year of Dick LeBeau, no one knows who he is.

He landed with a coach who would do anything to win (ala Paul Brown and other greats) and had an owner who would spend money and was committed to winning. 

Seriously? You don't think that makes a difference???

He is a good QB, but he is not the greatest at all. 

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 01:04 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: He is on another level because of the place he landed.

I'll state this again, if he is drafted by Bruce Coslet and then coached by him for a year and then 2 year of Dick LeBeau, no one knows who he is.

He landed with a coach who would do anything to win (ala Paul Brown and other greats) and had an owner who would spend money and was committed to winning. 

Seriously? You don't think that makes a difference???

He is a good QB, but he is not the greatest at all. 

DURRRR 7 titles durrrrrrrr

JOE FLACCO > PHILLIP RIVERS

this is the logic they use
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:53 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Nico... see what Frank said.

A back-up QB... who was trash... and then signed a huge FA deal and was shown to be complete trash, was a top 10 passer in the hoodie's offense.

Brady is good, but he isn't getting all this nut hugging love from people if he wasn't paired with Belichick. And he certainly isn't a more talented QB then Peyton, or Brees, or Montana, or even Rodgers, he just landed in the perfect position. 

Carson Palmer would have won 2 or 3 rings playing in New England. 

Like Brees hasn’t had Sean Payton (or Montana/Walsh) and a top offense all these years? I think Brady wins more than one ring in New Orleans, but it’s obvious where you stand on him at him at this point.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:54 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: talking about who the greatest qb is so stupid. What is it about, numbers? titles?

How can you watch Mahomes since 2018 and look at his arm talent, his ability to evade pressure, his accuracy, his throws on the move, and deny that he isnt the most skilled and talented qb to ever play? I've never seen anyone better than Mahomes

You’re an absolute delight to converse with.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 01:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like Brees hasn’t had Sean Payton (or Montana/Walsh) and a top offense all these years? I think Brady wins more than one ring in New Orleans, but it’s obvious where you stand on him at him at this point.

The saints would put all there money in offense. I think the saints had the worst defense of all time for a playoff team one of those years like between 2010-2013 or something.

Brady wins 1 at most with the Saints. Brady benefitted off of dominant defenses. Just like you saw tonight and with the other pats titles.

The saints had a couple years with good defenses, and 1 of them was the bounty gate year

Sean Payton couldnt even shine Belichicks shoes
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:59 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: yea you said that after I told you to admit they're both great. It says how many minutes ago these were posted. You wrote it 1 minute after I said it. Congrats

Go look in my thread about Brady/Belichick. I never said Bill isn’t a great coach. I said Brady should get his due. A couple years ago people were still talking “system QB” nonsense.

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 01:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Like Brees hasn’t had Sean Payton (or Montana/Walsh) and a top offense all these years? I think Brady wins more than one ring in New Orleans, but it’s obvious where you stand on him at him at this point.

So you really think he would have won a title being drafted by Bruce Coslet and landing here in Cincinnati??

Also, Brees looked amazing in San Diego before they foolishly sent him to New Orleans. He was 12-4 with Marty Schottenheimer as his coach... Captain chokes alot...

Reply/Quote