Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl losers mind set
(03-23-2022, 11:46 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ... we lost Larry O

But, we haven't officially LOST him, yet.  He never signed with Chicago.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/gm-report/latest-on-larry-ogunjobi-and-cincinnati-bengals
Reply/Quote
As SHRacerX posted the only way sometimes we could run is with 2 TE’s blocking. We had to chip with Mixon and Perine a ton as well. Teams were not afraid of our run game. A much much better run game is anticipated and it’s going to change EVERYTHING
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 01:04 PM)Tomkat Wrote: But, we haven't officially LOST him, yet.  He never signed with Chicago.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/gm-report/latest-on-larry-ogunjobi-and-cincinnati-bengals

I think Larry will be back. He just needs to heal up the foot.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2022, 09:37 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is not only the moves, we have a lot of young players and a very  young head coach. I just sense a hunger to win it all and the FO seems to sense it also.

It is a long journey to get to and win a Super Bowl, but 1 year ago any discussion about us being mentioned by the media or even us the fans was rare. I see us on 5 National TV games in 2022 and nothing against AD, but JB seems to play better in the spotlight. We had a number of guys have great playoff and Super Bowl performances which is also a plus.

Kudos to FO, I was ready to give up our 2nd round pick for Collins, even if they paid more, that 2nd round pick is valuable for our future too.

100%

I loved the FO's tenacity.  But reading between the lines Burrow took a non-exceptional contract and swung the deal having a sense of what Collins wanted: a band of brothers with talent, desire and zeal.   They all wanted him.

And he got it done with chips and cup cakes.

Zac may have started the culture change.   But Burrow IS the culture change.   And good players want to play with him.

I'm so excited!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 02:37 PM)3wt Wrote: 100%

I loved the FO's tenacity.  But reading between the lines Burrow took a non-exceptional contract and swung the deal having a sense of what Collins wanted: a band of brothers with talent, desire and zeal.   They all wanted him.

Zac may have started the culture change.   But Burrow IS the culture change.   And good players want to play with him.

I'm so excited!

I agree Burrow changed the talent (franchise QB) culture, I think both had a hand in changing the winning culture. I know we could fall flat in 2022, but barring major injuries, I love our team on paper so far.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 02:37 PM)3wt Wrote: 100%

I'm so excited!

Same here, how can you not be excited if you are a Bengals fan right now with Joe Brrr and the culture change?

If this team stays healthy and Zac and the coaches continue to get better at what they do I agree with La'el and we will 
be winning quite a few ChampionshipS in the next few years. Big S.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2022, 01:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here, how can you not be excited if you are a Bengals fan right now with Joe Brrr and the culture change?

If this team stays healthy and Zac and the coaches continue to get better at what they do I agree with La'el and we will 
be winning quite a few ChampionshipS in the next few years. Big S.

Zac has proven that he has the ability to grow from a lot of his mistakes, and adjust. He has a full offseason with Burrow and most of our staff coming back to really look deep into where they got complacent on some drives, specifically the red zone. We have an OL that can actually allow Burrow to get past his first/second read, which opens up the playbook. There is no reason why we can't make it back to the Super Bowl. Burrow isn't going to forget 02/13/2022. That's going to be some major fuel for him. I also expect him to become even more vocal than he has with his teammates. This mf'er is pissed and ready to go back. Mark my words, Burrow for MVP. 
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2022, 01:57 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: Zac has proven that he has the ability to grow from a lot of his mistakes, and adjust. He has a full offseason with Burrow and most of our staff coming back to really look deep into where they got complacent on some drives, specifically the red zone. We have an OL that can actually allow Burrow to get past his first/second read, which opens up the playbook. There is no reason why we can't make it back to the Super Bowl. Burrow isn't going to forget 02/13/2022. That's going to be some major fuel for him. I also expect him to become even more vocal than he has with his teammates. This mf'er is pissed and ready to go back. Mark my words, Burrow for MVP. 

He is definitely my leading candidate. Should be to most people, a good O-line providing a pocket and opening up holes in the 
running game with these weapons? Might be a record year if everyone can stay somewhat healthy. Like you said, that Superbowl
is some major fuel. We all know we can get there and beat anybody, we just need to finish.

Joe Brrr will work on his few weaknesses, dude just strives to be the best.
Reply/Quote