Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swedish asylum worker stabbed to death
Perhaps because she was a Lebanese Christian and maybe showing too much cleavage that day. Yes, they are savages.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416343/Sweden-asylum-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-CHILD-migrant-centre-refugee-boy-15-arrested-murder.html
(01-26-2016, 11:25 AM)Vlad Wrote: Perhaps because she was a Lebanese Christian and maybe showing too much cleavage that day. Yes, they are savages.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416343/Sweden-asylum-worker-22-stabbed-death-frenzied-attack-CHILD-migrant-centre-refugee-boy-15-arrested-murder.html

"They" are savages? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the one that did the stabbing was subdued by other refugees in the center, was he not? Seems they don't agree with his actions if they were doing that. You seem to be making several assumptions here not supported by any sort of evidence as well as a sweeping generalization.

I am with the authorities on applauding the other young men in the house that subdued the murderer. A bit of good in with the horror of the story that will often go overlooked in some media outlets.
(01-26-2016, 11:53 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: "They" are savages? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the one that did the stabbing was subdued by other refugees in the center, was he not? Seems they don't agree with his actions if they were doing that. You seem to be making several assumptions here not supported by any sort of evidence as well as a sweeping generalization.

I am with the authorities on applauding the other young men in the house that subdued the murderer. A bit of good in with the horror of the story that will often go overlooked in some media outlets.

As well as with some on this board. But when you're scared it's easier just to color everything with the same shade than it is to try and see the whole picture.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Bent Wrote:As well as with some on this board. But when you're scared it's easier just to color everything with the same shade than it is to try and see the whole picture.

Or maybe we just realize trying to force a square peg in the round hole just isn't gonna work.

I'm all for these guys fleeing their homes but it's just not realistic to expect them to handle such a culture change without problems. Not to mention the stress and pressure of fleeing. This is why I believe they would be better suited in a country that's closer to their norm culturally. The west is hard on people who aren't use to living our way.
(01-26-2016, 12:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Or maybe we just realize trying to force a square peg in the round hole just isn't gonna work.    

I'm all for these guys fleeing their homes  but it's just not realistic to expect them to handle such a culture change without problems.   Not to mention the stress and pressure of fleeing.    This is why I believe they would be better suited in a country that's closer to their norm culturally.   The west is hard on people who aren't use to living our way.

You mean the one kid who stabbed the poor girl or the 9 who jumped in and grabbed him?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Belsnick Wrote:"They" are savages? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the one that did the stabbing was subdued by other refugees in the center, was he not? Seems they don't agree with his actions if they were doing that. You seem to be making several assumptions here not supported by any sort of evidence as well as a sweeping generalization.

You are right that it's fair to point out other refugees stepped up. I guess it could be worse and they could have cheered them on like they have in other cases.

Really this isn't the refugees fault.... So I do feel for them for being put in a tough situation. But it's pretty obvious they aren't ready for western life as a whole. Europe should have probably only taken in about 15% of what they have allowed. The European politicians really screwed this up and the actual decent refugees will suffer.

I feel we are preparing for the next step which is groups of Germans, French, Polish, Brits, etc targeting Muslims and refugees. Which is why I Monitor these anti immigrant groups in the news, the temperature over there fascinates me.

Did you see where Merkel's party is taking large hits? I wonder how low they go until they start getting cozy with Russia? What do you think about that relationship.... Since you also Take In The news over there.
GMDi Wrote:You mean the one kid who stabbed the poor girl or the 9 who jumped in and grabbed him?

For every one of these stories there are loads of others where groups of them are acting like degenerates.

That's the issue. It's not just one instance. That's a lot of problems for them to handle such a change. Imagine if we fled here and went to Iran , Qatar, or North Korea. Heck just going to live in a place like that would be tough.... The added stress of running away from something would put us all In a different mindset.
(01-26-2016, 12:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Did you see where Merkel's party is taking large hits? I wonder how low they go until they start getting cozy with Russia? What do you think about that relationship.... Since you also Take In The news over there.

I don't see Germany cozying up to Russia any time soon, at least as far as the country as a whole. The northern part of the former DDR, minus Berlin and a few other cities, will be more agreeable to Russian friendship, but the majority of Germans wouldn't have anything to do with it. Merkel stepped in it big time because even her party, and the allies of that party in southern Germany, aren't pleased with her. But the response from the people hasn't been as negative as the news has been making it. I see a lot of positive things said about her on the German subreddits and a lot of positivity towards the refugees.

The sensational story is the anti-immigrant stance and those unhappy with the government, and that is what sells, but the people have been focused more on the individual actions and those that have dropped the ball on law enforcement, like in Koeln.
Belsnick Wrote:I don't see Germany cozying up to Russia any time soon, at least as far as the country as a whole. The northern part of the former DDR, minus Berlin and a few other cities, will be more agreeable to Russian friendship, but the majority of Germans wouldn't have anything to do with it. Merkel stepped in it big time because even her party, and the allies of that party in southern Germany, aren't pleased with her. But the response from the people hasn't been as negative as the news has been making it. I see a lot of positive things said about her on the German subreddits and a lot of positivity towards the refugees.

The sensational story is the anti-immigrant stance and those unhappy with the government, and that is what sells, but the people have been focused more on the individual actions and those that have dropped the ball on law enforcement, like in Koeln.

Well I am drawing the connections with Russia due to all the energy Russia provides Germany . They are deeply connected that way... And economics sometimes puts the odd couple together.
(01-26-2016, 01:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well I am drawing the connections with Russia due to all the energy Russia provides Germany . They are deeply connected that way... And economics sometimes puts the odd couple together.

Germany is doing a lot to go more towards renewable energy though, so they will be looking to loosen those ties as much as possible.

The current political climate is a replay of similar immigration in the early to mid '90s in Germany. The inflated numbers of the AfD will fall soon and they will lose their hold over anything, especially as Germany adjusts its infrastructure to handle the current situation occurring. Germany is far too Western in their ideals to cozy up too much to Russia.
(01-26-2016, 12:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Or maybe we just realize trying to force a square peg in the round hole just isn't gonna work.    

I'm all for these guys fleeing their homes  but it's just not realistic to expect them to handle such a culture change without problems.   Not to mention the stress and pressure of fleeing.    This is why I believe they would be better suited in a country that's closer to their norm culturally.   The west is hard on people who aren't use to living our way.

Then... why are you?
(01-26-2016, 12:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You are right that it's fair to point out other refugees stepped up.    I guess it could be worse and they could have cheered them on like they have in other cases.    

Really this isn't the refugees fault....   So I do feel for them for being put in a tough situation.   But it's pretty obvious they aren't ready for western life as a whole.    Europe should have probably only taken in about 15% of what they have allowed.    The European politicians really screwed this up and the actual decent refugees will suffer.  

I feel we are preparing for the next step which is groups of Germans, French, Polish, Brits, etc targeting Muslims and refugees.    Which is why I Monitor these anti immigrant groups in the news, the temperature over there fascinates me.    

Did you see where Merkel's party is taking large hits?   I wonder how low they go until they start getting cozy with Russia?   What do you think about that relationship.... Since you also Take In  The news over there.

Mellow
Most likely the kid was denied his Asylum status (for whatever reason, bad paperwork etc) and he reacted.
Even though 2 other refugees (out of 9) jumped in to stop him, the damage was already done. No one is going to pay attention to that fact. All the majority will see is Refugee stabs a female social worker to death.

Add to it that these children are out in street gangs terrorizing young women at Stockholm's public swimming centre (police are now patrolling the pools). The main train station has been taken over by these kids as well, stealing, groping girls and assaulting guards, and of course they had their own Free for all on New Years Eve as well.

Like it or not, it's going to keep happening and the anti-immigrant crowd is gaining steam every time there is another incident.
(01-26-2016, 01:25 PM)Benton Wrote: Then... why are you?

Why am I what?

these guys shouldn't be forced into the west .
(01-26-2016, 01:25 PM)Benton Wrote: Then... why are you?

(01-26-2016, 02:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why am I what?  

He's not.  He thinks since some can't transition (to his standards) then none should ever be allowed in.

Foreigners just can't adapt to the western lifestyle...unless you marry one.  
(01-26-2016, 02:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why am I what?  

... why are you expecting them to handle such a culture change without problems?

Judging from the statements made, sheer volume of posts on the subject and threads about Muslims (not even Syrians, just lumping all Muslim acts in as Syrian refugees), you're expecting them to respond without any problems, while at the same time saying you can't expect "them to handle such a culture change without problems."

You see the problem, you realize it's unrealistic, so why keep down that road?
(01-26-2016, 02:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: He's not.  He thinks since some can't transition (to his standards) then none should ever be allowed in.

Foreigners just can't adapt to the western lifestyle...unless you marry one.  

Maybe we shouldn't let massive amounts of them in the west. And they are not my standards..... It's western standards.

at least with a marriage they have someone to help them assimilate.
(01-26-2016, 02:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe we shouldn't let massive amounts of them in the west.    And they are not my standards..... It's western standards.  

at least with a marriage they have someone to help them assimilate.

No, no...it IS your standards.

One commits a horrific crime and you are all over "them".  One does something good and you say there is not enough of those.

It is your personal bias.
Asylum worker stabbed?

That's just crazy
Wait, are you people saying we should change our rules, laws and regulations to accommodate refugees?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.