Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Synric's 10,000th post. #FreeFredToast
For my 10,000 post I wanted to do a post in JN promoting the TBB Draft Section with the East West Shrine and Senior Bowl games coming over the next week (and if the mods don't care I'll still do that) but I wanted shine spotlight on this TBB community.

I have been a member of this Bengals community for over a decade and loved every second. We have amazing members from the leadership down but one who doesn't get the credit he deserves is FredToast.

I understand Fred is banned and probably deserves it but he is a driving force on this board and he deserves to be celebrating an AFC Championship berth with the rest of us.

#FreeFredToast

PS: I've started a 100 threads here since 2015 and still have no idea how to start a poll lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
This is really thoughtful. We should have standards and I appreciate the mods for what they do. Fred should be able to enjoy this, and winning helps bring peace to the board.
You're a good dude Synric. I remember when I was serving a year-long suspension handed out by the Man you supported me. If I recall you chose not to participate in the Board Mock because I was in Time Out.

WTS: I've "known" Fred (the persona) longer than anyone in this forum and I agree it should be something quite egregious to get him banned. BUT, he might not be celebrating the victory; he'd most likely call it a fluke
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I support giving Fred another shot.

(01-23-2023, 12:37 AM)Synric Wrote: For my 10,000 post I wanted to do a post in JN promoting the TBB Draft Section with the East West Shrine and Senior Bowl games coming over the next week (and if the mods don't care I'll still do that) but I wanted shine spotlight on this TBB community.

I have been a member of this Bengals community for over a decade and loved every second. We have amazing members from the leadership down but one who doesn't get the credit he deserves is FredToast.

I understand Fred is banned and probably deserves it but he is a driving force on this board and he deserves to be celebrating an AFC Championship berth with the rest of us.

#FreeFredToast

PS: I've started a 100 threads here since 2015 and still have no idea how to start a poll lol.
Congrats S
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

I support giving any fan banned a shot to enjoy our journey.

Congrats on 10,000 posts. I have to admit, I had no idea how many posts I have in this forum.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
I’m seeing 10,002.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: rocky-drago-if-he-dies-dolph-lundgren-an...f-16346458]

"Better send those refunds..."

First, i'd like to know what the hell the guy did wrong.

He was a contrarian, for sure. Sometimes I thought he was just playing devil's advocate, but a lot of his arguments were more grounded in logic than like...90 percent of the posters.

People just hated him for having nuanced takes and took it out on him way too much. A lot of people here are dicks to me too, so I'm somewhat sympathethic to Fred.

Frank Booth too.
(01-23-2023, 12:53 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I support giving any fan banned a shot to enjoy our journey.

Congrats on 10,000 posts. I have to admit, I had no idea how many posts I have in this forum.

Imma guess 7,744

I have a depressingly high post count, but I feel like if I call for Fred to be unbanned he will be extra banned.
(01-23-2023, 12:55 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I’m seeing 10,002.

Shhh I may have deleted a few... I figured Fred would appreciate me pulling a lawyer move.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

(01-23-2023, 12:57 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Imma guess 7,744

The Amazing Kreskin ladies and gentlemen
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-23-2023, 12:53 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I support giving any fan banned a shot to enjoy our journey.

7,744 post Luvnit2
(01-23-2023, 12:59 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The Amazing Kreskin ladies and gentlemen

IDK which is sadder, Dude not knowing how many posts he has when it's displayed below his avatar of the OP for not knowing how to create a poll.

Hell, maybe I'll create a poll to see which one is sadder

(01-23-2023, 01:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK which is sadder, Dude not knowing how many posts he has when it's displayed below his avatar of the OP for not knowing how to create a poll.

Hell, maybe a create a poll to see which one is sadder

I know how I'd vote there...

#FreeFredToast
(01-23-2023, 12:37 AM)Synric Wrote: For my 10,000 post I wanted to do a post in JN promoting the TBB Draft Section with the East West Shrine and Senior Bowl games coming over the next week (and if the mods don't care I'll still do that) but I wanted shine spotlight on this TBB community.

#FreeFredToast

Congrats on 10,000!

As for the other, all I will say is there are situations where our are hands are forced no matter how many times, or how many years, we try to avoid it. It's unfortunate, but unavoidable at a certain point.
I was hoping that Fred’s banning was just a longer term suspension, but the more time that has passed, the more I realize that it isn’t.

Oh well…he must have done something worthy of the ban, as I trust the board team here.

Still…I’ll throw my name in with the #freefredtoast movement.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

I'd like to see Fred back.