Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T. Hill of Chiefs traded tp Phins
(03-23-2022, 11:17 PM)pulses Wrote: Jpoore is hurting from a lot of things he has predicted Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

He didn't like Logan Wilson either ha ha
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 11:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He didn't like Logan Wilson either ha ha

Probably doesn't like Devin Lloyd either haha
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 09:08 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Miami is now one of those teams that is a QB away from being really scary. Tua is ok, but will hold them back.

This is perfect LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 10:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They gave up a lot and signed him 4years $120 million. Good Lord

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33578433/sources-miami-dolphins-acquire-kansas-city-chiefs-wr-tyreek-hill-five-draft-picks?platform=amp

Am i the only wondering where teams get money sometimes. It feels like they blew way past our own spending and the Bengals had a lot of cap room. I also don't really care for the Dolphins FA. They threw a ton of money at there offense bringing in multiple skill players that it feels like there's no way they will be able to utilize them all.
Reply/Quote
I watched a lot of Chiefs last year, and Tyreek wasn't all that impressive. This is a strange move by Miami, they probably tried for other FAs, but sometimes the move you don't make is the right one.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 10:34 AM)IcoHolic Wrote: I watched a lot of Chiefs last year, and Tyreek wasn't all that impressive. This is a strange move by Miami, they probably tried for other FAs, but sometimes the move you don't make is the right one.

Did you watch the same Tyreek Hill as me? The dude is literally the biggest game breaker I have ever seen. I think a big part of that is due to mahomes “backyard” football style, which leads to big plays.

He was top 10 in receptions, yards and tds.

Since 2016 hill is
7th in Receptions
7th in yards/catch
6th in yards
3rd in Tds
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 10:34 AM)IcoHolic Wrote: I watched a lot of Chiefs last year, and Tyreek wasn't all that impressive. This is a strange move by Miami, they probably tried for other FAs, but sometimes the move you don't make is the right one.

He had a pretty strong season. Caught 70% of the passes that went his way with a passer rating of 103 when Mahomes threw to him. He will undoubtedly improve their offense, he's an elite WR and playmaker.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 10:47 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: He had a pretty strong season. Caught 70% of the passes that went his way with a passer rating of 103 when Mahomes threw to him. He will undoubtedly improve their offense, he's an elite WR and playmaker.

Lol, thanks for seeing what I see. I was questioning my football knowledge for a second.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 10:47 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Did you watch the same Tyreek Hill as me? The dude is literally the biggest game breaker I have ever seen. I think a big part of that is due to mahomes “backyard” football style, which leads to big plays.

He was top 10 in receptions, yards and tds.

Since 2016 hill is
7th in Receptions
7th in yards/catch
6th in yards
3rd in Tds

I really liked the quickness that KC reacted. The #’s quoted above show that TH is among the best receivers in the game. That he wants to be THE highest paid WR over Adams just screams “me, me, me”. I don’t any issue with players getting paid. But this is a team game. IMHO, I want players on my team to push for SB titles not some mythical “highest paid in the game”. That is what makes Brady the true GOAT. He gets his money just fine, but he doesn’t hold his own team hostage with his demands. Take $7 mil less, shore up your OL or WR room.

I think that’s the kind of players the Bengals have right now (or at least I hope so).
Feed The Cats Training

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 03:42 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: I really liked the quickness that KC reacted. The #’s quoted above show that TH is among the best receivers in the game. That he wants to be THE highest paid WR over Adams just screams “me, me, me”. I don’t any issue with players getting paid. But this is a team game. IMHO, I want players on my team to push for SB titles not some mythical “highest paid in the game”. That is what makes Brady the true GOAT. He gets his money just fine, but he doesn’t hold his own team hostage with his demands. Take $7 mil less, shore up your OL or WR room.

I think that’s the kind of players the Bengals have right now (or at least I hope so).

Right, but my comment was in reply to someone saying he didn’t think hill was good.

There are players on the roster, think bates, that are going to want to push the bar and get paid. It’s a business, so I understand. There is also a 0% chance they will be able to retain Burrow/higgins/Chase long term.
Reply/Quote

Wonder what it takes for you to be impressed?

Dude is a lightning bug, a blur out there that makes even the best Corners look silly with his on the field speed
that is second to none.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 04:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wonder what it takes for you to be impressed?

Dude is a lightning bug, a blur out there that makes even the best Corners look silly with his on the field speed
that is second to none.

Speed doesn't impress me on its own.... We handled him just fine. He wasn't the same player last season.
Reply/Quote
Andy Reid said today trade was due to the cap, yep KC does not trade a top 3 to 5 WR if cap is not an issue. Packers were in same boat, did not manage cap well so had to trade Adams.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33615525/kansas-city-chiefs-coach-andy-reid-says-tyreek-hill-deal-due-salary-cap-issues-there-no-rift-them

I refer to it as cap hell when teams trade or cut very good players.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 01:56 PM)IcoHolic Wrote: Speed doesn't impress me on its own.... We handled him just fine. He wasn't the same player last season.

Well Tyreek Hill has good hands too and runs good routes, he isn't just speed on his own. Hill was a top 5 WR last season.

I was pretty amazed we handled him as well as we did.
Reply/Quote