Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THIS IS THE WEEK
(08-21-2023, 04:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i predict #9 signs on 9/9

At 9:99 am.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 04:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Does she do tik tok videos with Joe's annoying ass-clown of a brother? Ninja

Which one is the annoying one? 

Also, at least Burrow's siblings are not like Mahomes siblings...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 04:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: At 9:99 am.  Mellow

the 9th minute of the 9th hour
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 04:12 PM)Bengalion Wrote: They've been dating since Joe's Ohio State years when he was basically starting his carreer and a nobody. Going by her personality and posts, she doesn't look like these gold diggers. Staying loyal to people that enjoy being around you from early on should mean something imo. 

She spends a ton of time with his parents, without him being present.

She going nowhere.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 04:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the 9th minute of the 9th hour

Got it. The 9th second of the 9th minute of the 9th hour of the 9th day of the 9th month of the 9th year of Li'al Collins' career. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 04:55 PM)pally Wrote:

I can't shake this stupid ass sense that they both get announced together. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 04:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i predict #9 signs on 9/9

I just did the Patrick Bateman American Psycho face

https://youtube.com/shorts/c0Jmkm02sDI?feature=share
Reply/Quote
And if not this week, then DEFINITELY next week.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 04:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: Which one is the annoying one? 

[Image: that-was-the-joke-joking.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 04:55 PM)pally Wrote:

Lol I love me some Chad. Indeed, they're focused on the ultimate goal and he wants the world to know that. But they're also not taking a dime less than they're worth. I think two things can be true. They'll make it work, and he's their public-facing spokesperson until it's official haha
Reply/Quote
The Joe extension is inevitable. He is the face of the franchise. I'm just really hoping we get Tee extended.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I am starting to get nervous. Are we being cheap again? All the years of pain are ringing in my head. We should have had this done before signing Wilson and Trey to extensions.

Our recent back up play only shows that no one is as important as Burrow. This should have been taken care of 5 minutes after the Herbert extension. What are we waiting for??????? Just getting nervous.............

Like for one is he really hurt? Seems like a smart way to not play while you wait for a new contract whilst not being labeled a hold out or branded an ahole by the fans. Just nervous and the contract would make me feel nice and cozy
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 04:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: Which one is the annoying one? 

Isn't he an only child?
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 01:49 PM)Earendil Wrote: Isn't he an only child?

He has two older brothers, I believe.  And, his folks may still be working on more  Tongue
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Hmm, for some reason I thought he was only child. I guess that's a good thing though because they stay out of the spotlight, unlike someone else's siblings.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 14855763.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 03:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: 14855763.gif]

Is he waiting for Andre Gregory or Andre the Giant?
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 10:23 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: EXTENSION TIME!

I can feel it WAY DOWN DEEP IN MA PLUMS! LET THE BOY WATCH!

I can feel it myself. Get'er done!!! Rock On

(08-21-2023, 10:40 AM)pally Wrote: Rumor has it that Joe finally gave Olivia a diamond after asking that commitment question.  He needs that extension, he has a wedding to pay for

Hmmm Hmm Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 12:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why would a rich player marry, and risk losing half of everything he/she's worked their entire life to achieve? Stay engaged forever Joe. Don't fall for it. Ninja

Is'nt there a thing called "common law marriage" in Ohio? I left Ohio & moved to Florida & split with the ex-fiance after 6 1/2 years & the state considered us married.
Reply/Quote