Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Take the freaking points
(10-12-2022, 08:17 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Why hopefully involving Zac?  He doesnt seem to be able to coach his way out of a wet paper bag?

I meant hopefully he is one of the ones who is part of the overhaul, haha!

I want him out. Screwed up the best comeback story in the NFL (other than the Saints of course… Tongue )
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 12:51 AM)Wyche Wrote: You're correct, the fifth turnover was a fumble.....lol. My mistake. And to be fair, his line did him no favors.....but that pick six was pathetic. 

He did throw 5 almost lol. A penalty took 1 back...
Reply/Quote
Listening to La El Collins after the game he was frustrated they didn’t come away with points but probably that he busted the fourth down play.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 12:04 PM)Tony Wrote: He did throw 5 almost lol. A penalty took 1 back...

Facts, and at least one dropped.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote