Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tampa Bay Game Ball
On D, save for the 2nd string backers & safeties having coverage issues on TEs up the middle on that 2nd drive, it was really pretty flawless. Cannot say a starter stood out because the were out so quickly.

The entire starting D either played 4 snaps or 6 snaps on D. I think that means all these guys are locks. Four snaps: Reader, Tupou, Pratt, Hilton. Six snaps: Hendrickson, Hubbard, L. Wilson, Waynes, Awuzie, Bell, Bates. Snap count for the rest of the D + ST snaps in parethesis:

49: C. Sample & J. Davis (6 each)
55: B. Wilson (3)
44: T. Henderson (11)
40: T. Brown (9)
33: Ossai, D. Phillips (5 each)
31: ADG (5)
29: Bledsoe (0)
28: Shelvin (1)
26: Hodge (0)
25: K. Jones + Rose (14 & 10)
24: Bachie (14)
23: K. Frazier & Wren (5 & 1)
20: Bailey & Akinmoladun (5 & 0)
18: McKenzie (1)
16. A. Phillips (7)
12: Evans (3)
11: Daniels (0)

For me, Ossai, Hodge, & Davis stood out. Daniels, Shelvin, Sample, Bachie, D. Phillips, T. Henderson, and Frazier were also very good. No one was bad on D.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 05:40 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: On D, save for the 2nd string backers & safeties having coverage issues on TEs up the middle on that 2nd drive, it was really pretty flawless. Cannot say a starter stood out because the were out so quickly.  

The entire starting D either played 4 snaps or 6 snaps on D. I think that means all these guys are locks. Four snaps: Reader, Tupou, Pratt, Hilton. Six snaps: Hendrickson, Hubbard, L. Wilson, Waynes, Awuzie, Bell, Bates.  Snap count for the rest of the D + ST snaps in parethesis:

49: C. Sample & J. Davis (6 each)
55: B. Wilson (3)
44: T. Henderson (11)
40: T. Brown (9)
33: Ossai, D. Phillips (5 each)  
31: ADG (5)
29: Bledsoe (0)
28: Shelvin (1)
26: Hodge (0)
25: K. Jones + Rose (14 & 10)
24: Bachie (14)
23: K. Frazier & Wren (5 & 1)
20: Bailey & Akinmoladun (5 & 0)
18: McKenzie (1)  
16. A. Phillips (7)
12: Evans (3)
11: Daniels (0)

For me, Ossai, Hodge, & Davis stood out. Daniels, Shelvin, Sample, Bachie, D. Phillips, T. Henderson, and Frazier were also very good. No one was bad on D.

Pretty wild going against the best QB group in football. Brady, Gabbert and Trask in my opinion is the best.

Think Lou has his side of the ball playing great right now. Ossai, Sample and Bachie were the standouts to me in the front 7.

Jalen Davis and Darius Phillips played great at corner along with Tony Brown. Henderson and Frazier looked great at Safety
getting interceptions. Like you said, no one was bad going against the Champs. Hard to not be excited about this year.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 05:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Billy Price must have slept with someone's girl from PFF. Here's his grades for the game last night. 

Overall 30.9
Run 42.9
Pass  0.0

No way. A grade like that means he did someone’s Mom. And the Dad!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 06:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No way. A grade like that means he did someone’s Mom. And the Dad!

The dude and Carman paved the way for our only TD.

Price deserves better than that from PFF. That is sad.

He must of killed their dog too. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 06:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He must of killed their dog too. Ninja

WTF 

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 05:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Billy Price must have slept with someone's girl from PFF. Here's his grades for the game last night. 

Overall 30.9
Run 42.9
Pass  0.0

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 05:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually the only "whif" i saw of the night was when we had Smith playing OT. He allowed the RB to get blown up in the backfield. The good news is both he and Prince did well and Smith was very pissed about his missed block

Smith showed good hustle on that play, too (if it’s the one I’m thinking about). He pretty much caused the fumble, but he made sure to get to the ball and recover it.

Reply/Quote

Overall 30.9
Run 42.9
Pass  0.0

Wtf lol. I’ve never even seen a 0 grade before. That can’t be right.

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 06:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTF 

Sorry Dog. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 05:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pretty wild going against the best QB group in football. Brady, Gabbert and Trask in my opinion is the best.

Think Lou has his side of the ball playing great right now. Ossai, Sample and Bachie were the standouts to me in the front 7.

Jalen Davis and Darius Phillips played great at corner along with Tony Brown. Henderson and Frazier looked great at Safety
getting interceptions. Like you said, no one was bad going against the Champs. Hard to not be excited about this year.

Tony Brown was bad, bad.  I mentioned last night that he was a one man drive extender. 

badbadbad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 06:40 PM)pally Wrote:  

Yeah, it's an absolutely crazy and inaccurate grade. I'm not sure what they were watching or thinking. 

We shall see what's up.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 07:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Tony Brown was bad, bad.  I mentioned last night that he was a one man drive extender. 

badbadbad

Must of missed his bad plays in the condensed games I watched twice already. Thought he had a couple really nice breakups.

I will watch again though and try to find something to be upset about that game lol
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 06:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wtf lol. I’ve never even seen a 0 grade before. That can’t be right.

Quinton Spain and Price both have zeros. Spain's was on 4 passblock att. Price has one other zero, in a regular season game on 4 passblock atts and a 1.6 on 59 passblock atts in another game. 

Shocked

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 06:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Smith showed good hustle on that play, too (if it’s the one I’m thinking about). He pretty much caused the fumble, but he made sure to get to the ball and recover it.

Yes, that was the play. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 07:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Must of missed his bad plays in the condensed games I watched twice already. Thought he had a couple really nice breakups.

I will watch again though and try to find something to be upset about that game lol

Tony Brown was horrendous. They honestly should have just left him in Tampa.

Reply/Quote
Plus, dude looks straight out of a Key and Peele sketch…lol

[Image: nuul6cbkzsowjihowxf3]

Reply/Quote
Lot of guys played well and deserve game balls my vote is going to WR Irwin
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 08:01 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Lot of guys played well and deserve game balls my vote is going to WR Irwin

Good choice. Irwin had a great preseason game. I still go with Ossai vs. the 1's of the best team in football.
Reply/Quote
Not saying anything good or bad about Prices play last night per trying to watch others have not had opportunity to rewatch yet.

But looked like on the TD run to the right that Price had his guy in an actual headlock to me. Maybe I was seeing things and will rewatch tonight to see but remember thinking we got away with a hold.

The game ball should go to every single player and defensive coach.

If forced to single one out it would be Ossai though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Overall 30.9
Run 42.9
Pass  0.0

And again PFF shows they are not trustworthy...
Reply/Quote