Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tampa Bay Game Ball
(08-15-2021, 12:07 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m also pretty sure McPherson can kick a football over them mountains.

Hilarious

Did you hear Munoz talk about how they should have "distance traveled" and "exit velocity" like they do in golf for NFL kicks?  I think Anthony might be on to something.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 12:10 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Hodges (DE) on D and D. Smith (OT) on O looked real good.

Damn right they did.  Smith was relentless.  If someone got outside of him, he kept riding them out of the picture.  

I can't believe I am saying this, but after watching Isiah Prince, I think I know why they aren't looking for a backup tackle.  He was very solid all night.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 12:19 AM)J24 Wrote: I was really impressed with the defense in particular the front seven.
Joe Bachie  stood out
Oassi stood out
Hodge and Bledsoe made some noise
Secondary was giving little cushion

That guy can cover.  He was all over every pass play that came his way. He was credited with one pass defensed and I thought he had another, but it might have been ruled a drop.  

If that guy is our 6th best LB, we will be in pretty good shape.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 12:18 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Ossai was great. He gets my vote.

Loved Ossai getting Brady.  Highlight of the game.  Looked like he was held, too, and just kept going.  

Hope his injury isn't bad.  All I know is it was a wrist.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 12:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eh, he beat Tristan Wirfs, who is one of the best young RT’s in the league. For his first game you really can’t get much better than that.

And Brady held the ball because NO ONE WAS OPEN.  I loved it.  
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 12:18 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Ossai was great. He gets my vote.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=6451000844940589&set=gm.2880591535589088

C'mon, Nate, take your victory lap.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Our FG team is solid. But I hope that isn't our primary way of scoring come regular season.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'm giving myself the game ball by not posting my opinions in this thread and jinxing it all up with any players names. Nothing to see here. Lol
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 12:05 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I like our kicker.  I heard when he kicked that one FG over the net it hit a drink in the crowd and spun the cap off it.

I heard he once kicked a football so hard and so far that he convinced Chuck Norris to give up kicking.

Since we spent so much time bitching about Bullock the past few seasons, anyone who can change that narrative gets the game ball from me.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Rookie Class with the performance of Ossai, Shelton, Evans especially plus short preview of Chase, no rookie seemed totally overmatched
Reply/Quote
Rookies get the game ball.

Damn we had a lot of them look good.

Hodge being in the group I had completely written off gets a special mention though. I haven’t been consuming every drop of Bengal training camp news I can find. But I know I haven’t heard anything on Hodge and him showing up like he did really shocked me. Shorter stockier fastball off the edge. Sure reminded me of Lawson
Reply/Quote
Considering there are so many options that make sense is a really good thing.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I was pumped and thought we got a total steal with Ossai in 3. Glad he looked the part in game one. Hope he’s ok. Legitimately looked like the last guy who wore 58 for us out there a few plays. As a rookie, in game one.
Reply/Quote
Ossai would get my vote.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 09:09 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: I heard he once kicked a football so hard and so far that he convinced Chuck Norris to give up kicking.

Since we spent so much time bitching about Bullock the past few seasons, anyone who can change that narrative gets the game ball from me.

Keep in mind, the Chuck Norris references, in the past, have been the KoD. 

Just sayin. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I just looked at the "standings" in preseason. I've never seen anything like this between the conferences.... AFC is 14-2 and the NFC is 2-14.

Wow.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
As others have said Ossai stood out.

Evans hade some good runs and catches. Hodge made some plays. The kicker looked real good.
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 08:44 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Our FG team is solid. But I hope that isn't our primary way of scoring come regular season.

I think Seibert's performance could end up yielding a draft pick.  Pulling for that guy to continue his performance and a team like the Saints needs to offer some compensation to guarantee they get him. 
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2021, 10:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Keep in mind, the Chuck Norris references, in the past, have been the KoD. 

Just sayin. 

Nah, I typed it with my fingers crossed, so we're good ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote