Hunt showed something

PJ Dawson will be a starter soon

Peko is done

Shaw is a gamer

What are yours?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We even seem to choke in PrimeTime in the preseason.

Our offensive line needs to improve........ a lot.

Pass rush needs to be more consistent.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 12:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Jeremy Hill’s ball security could be an issue

Eifert worries me; Kroft does not

Little makes the team

Hunt showed something

Peko is done

Shaw is a gamer

What are yours?
National TV they were embarrassing.  Offense Line Scares me.  Defense couldn't stop the run.  We looked awful.  Preseason or not, just not GOOD.  Energy was low.  Nothing was good about tonight.  AJ McCarron 8  Andy Dalton 3.
Reply/Quote
You don't want to know
Reply/Quote
Turnovers, no matter in what type of game -- preseason, regular, playoff or SB will absolutely kill your chances at winning. We must keep those to a minimum.

Eifert runs some dangerous routes over the middle.

I like Dawson against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

I also liked Carter's play. I hope he makes the 53.

Our 4 man rush is NOT getting to the QB fast enough. We need to bring a 5th guy -- often -- to stop drives.

We suck at covering short routes.

Our tackling tonight is not where it needs to be.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
McCarron looked fine in the time he had

Oline play was atrocious

Nice to hear Dawson's name called a decent amount

Still and Hunt showed flashes

I'd rather have this loss and no injuries than a win with a starter out
[Image: ferris-quote.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 12:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Jeremy Hill’s ball security could be an issue

Eifert worries me; Kroft does not

Little makes the team

Hunt showed something

Peko is done

Shaw is a gamer

What are yours?
Marvin needs to be held accountable for CONSTANT embarrassment in prime time.  
Reply/Quote
McCarron has better zip on the short to medium throws.

OL still needs work. A LOT of work.

Defense does not look as aggressive/intimidating as when Zim was DC.

Sorry, but Dalton doesn't have "it".
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 12:29 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Marvin needs to be held accountable for CONSTANT embarrassment in prime time.  

We played prime time last week

Reply/Quote
Lamur and Rey struggled immensely, Dawson should start over either of them soon.

Atkins looked great. Dre looked great besides that one play (seriously great play by Tampa Bay).

Kumerow and Wilder are making cases to be on this team.

Carter is the best edge rusher the Bengals have outside of Dunlap.

Lewis-Harris needs to go.

McCarron still lacks arm strength.
Reply/Quote
Everything sucked

Reply/Quote
AJ's missed catch off of the fingertips bothered me. Mainly because it put a fat blemish on Dalton's game stats, which people on twitter began to throw the insults at Dalton and it pissed me off. But it shouldn't be an issue (even though elite wide receivers do not drop those passes). Preseason doesnt really matter much.

Dalton's throw to Eifert into triple coverage bothered me. But what else should I expect, am I right? :) ..... ):

Hill fumbled. That's very concerning. It shows he hasnt improved on holding onto the rock. But thank Jesus it's preseason so he can work it out.

Peko's trash.

Atkins played well again :)

Offensive line looked like poop, but I think it was because we were playing to not get injured, while Tampa was dying to win a game at home badly. (Tampa was 0-8 at home in 2014)

Very vanilla defense was the reason the defense was getting shredded early on.

Dunlap showed once again that he can get pressure on the QB, but cant seem to actually close the deal. (Not a bad thing, but I just want more sacks)

Linebackers are a concern. But it is preseason so who knows really.

Troy Hill lost all positive momentum he had last week.

Krik was great until he got burnt by a 3rd stringer.

Pacman got burnt once badly.

Gio screens get sniffed out by defenses easily

Andy overthrew Hill once

Hunt was good...against backups

Eifert got lit up by Swearinger and proceeded to look hurt/act gimpy. VERY concerning

Devon Still was better than last week.

McCarron was ok I guess.

I like Mike Glennon
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 12:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We played prime time last week

But apparently the Giants suck worse than we do.
Reply/Quote
By the way, did you guys see Peko on the bench during the 4th quarter? All of the team had straight faces except for Peko. He was smiling and giggling. That's the exact attitude that Marvin loves. Peko and Lewis are a match made in heaven. Positive AND mediocre? Well I'll be
Reply/Quote
Decline every opportunity to play in prime time slots - we have always sucked and probably always will in those games.

Just say no!
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 12:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We played prime time last week

No, we didn't. Other teams played the same time the Bengals did. Just because it's a Friday doesn't make it a prime time game.
Reply/Quote
O line was a freakin embarrassment. Horse shit performance....horse shit

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 12:41 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Just because it's a Friday doesn't make it a prime time game.

uuhhmmm, OK

Reply/Quote
Why does this offensive line give up so much ground season in and out for years?  The ball gets snapped and they play weak passive blocking,

If the QB takes a 7 step drop and the O-line is backing up so many steps...  it really doesn't give much room for the QB to read and produce.

Now I know some will stick to the QB sack numbers being low in stats.  That's fine if you want ignore what you are seeing in real time.

The play of this O-line was just god awful tonight.  Yes it was a preseason game but damn they were a sad bunch.

Whit or Dalton "the new leader" should be getting up in these guys faces and letting them know they won't stand for this bullshit...  preseason or not.

Is there really any leadership on the offensive side of the ball?   It really seems non-existent from coaching to the actual players on the field.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
1. Can we trade Dalton for the Buck's 2nd team quarterback? AJMc has a noodle arm

2. I hear that our oline is good, but cant see it on the field. Reinforced

3. Some second teamers look good

4. Our offense relies on perfect timing throws, where everything goes right. Why no seems or deep balls? Perfect recipe for low 3rd down conversions

5. Dline had flashes, but better get better or we will make more 3rd tiered QBs look all-pro
Reply/Quote