Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams cut to 53 MEGA Thread
DT depth just took a huge blow. Who's out there?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Terrance Knighton. We have the depth to make it through week one. If Knighton is still available after our first game i say sign him up. If we do it now his whole salary is guaranteed.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 04:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Terrance Knighton. We have the depth to make it through week one. If Knighton is still available after our first game i say sign him up. If we do it now his whole salary is guaranteed.

Didn't think there was much of a chance of that. Now with Hardison out it wouldn't shock me 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lions just cut Caraun Reid. He has some nice pocket pushing ability.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 10:02 AM)TGISunday Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000694974/article/carolina-panthers-cut-fifthround-cb-zack-sanchez

Lewis went to watch him at Oklahoma's pro day.  Wonder if we put a claim on him.
was a big fan of Sanchez before the draft. Had him in a couple mock drafts.
Reply/Quote
Cullen Jenkins might get look.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 06:00 PM)Benton Wrote: was a big fan of Sanchez before the draft. Had him in a couple mock drafts.

Same here, I'd love it if we got him 
Reply/Quote
Denver's shopping Aqib Talib. Wonder what they want?
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 09:51 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Denver's shopping Aqib Talib.  Wonder what they want?

Cap space.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 05:55 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Lions just cut Caraun Reid. He has some nice pocket pushing ability.

That's someone I'd be interested in.

Also could PUP Eifert and pick up Jace Amaro in the meantime.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 09:51 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Denver's shopping Aqib Talib.  Wonder what they want?

Elway insists that story is a fabrication.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2016, 11:06 PM)Derrick Wrote: Speaking of scrubs...I thought the team has collected really good players over the past several years. So how come there is such a noticeable (BIG) drop-off when the first team and rotational players are not in the game?

Especially on the OLine. I don't know. 

Picking up Westerman in the draft really helped our depth. But I think we'd like to add one more quality backup here.

We have 3 quality DTs wen they're all healthy. Whit is a cut above the other two. And Winston plays pretty damn well. You could almost say we have 4 quality DTs. 

I didn't know this, but TJ Johnson was hurt and didn't play in the last preseason game. We could stand for some improvement at backup C, IMHO. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Hunt is the starting nickle dt now
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 02:26 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Hunt is the starting nickle dt now

And scouting for a better option just became priority 1, although DeShawn Williams is here as well.  I don't see either filling the shoes of what we had hoped for out of Hardison. 
Reply/Quote
I think we should give Pot Roast a call.
Reply/Quote
Ola, Sitton, Knighton, and Sanchez are guys id like to see us take a look at.
Reply/Quote
Hunt and Chykie making the team is a damn shame. Wasted roster spots.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 10:09 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hunt and Chykie making the team is a damn shame. Wasted roster spots.

Chykie Brown was cut yesterday, at least that's what the transaction list shows on Bengals.com.

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 10:21 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Chykie Brown was cut yesterday, at least that's what the transaction list shows on Bengals.com.

We brought him back. Nothing is set until Tuesday
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2016, 10:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We brought him back. Nothing is set until Tuesday

Oh, I see.

I guess I'll wait for the fat lady to bellow then.

Reply/Quote