Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Cruz and wife harrassed
You can't shame liberals because they know no shame. Anything they do is cool.

These adorable morally superior left wingers harass Ted and his wife, then post the video.
They are sooooo sure Kavanaugh is an abuser of women...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/09/24/left-wing-agitators-disrupt-ted-cruz-dining-with-his-wife-and-proudly-post-video
(09-25-2018, 01:14 PM)Vlad Wrote: You can't shame liberals because they know no shame. Anything they do is cool.

These adorable morally superior left wingers harass Ted and his wife, then post the video.
They are sooooo sure Kavanaugh is an abuser of women...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/09/24/left-wing-agitators-disrupt-ted-cruz-dining-with-his-wife-and-proudly-post-video

People should be nicer.

Politicians and people in the public eye should not be surprised when people are rude even if it is wrong.

Has Cruz said anything about kavanaugh?  They've been colleagues for 20 years or so I read.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Good.

As with people heckling McConnell and Feinstein, you shouldn't spread discord, misinformation and vitriol and expect people to be nice to you. Politicians at the state level and beyond, by and large, have separated from the people they serve for a few decades. It's beyond time they started having some realistic conversations with people they're legislating for.

Like a couple weeks ago when our governor was asked how it was fair to give one of his buddies a $250,000 pay increase (making him the highest paid state employee), while railing that teacher compensation is too high. Bevin responded that the guy would make much more in the private sector. Well, yeah, so would the teachers, many of whom have master degrees.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Would never think of doing this to anyone, but to each his own.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(09-25-2018, 01:33 PM)Benton Wrote: Good.

As with people heckling McConnell and Feinstein, you shouldn't spread discord, misinformation and vitriol and expect people to be nice to you. Politicians at the state level and beyond, by and large, have separated from the people they serve for a few decades. It's beyond time they started having some realistic conversations with people they're legislating for.

Like a couple weeks ago when our governor was asked how it was fair to give one of his buddies a $250,000 pay increase (making him the highest paid state employee), while railing that teacher compensation is too high. Bevin responded that the guy would make much more in the private sector. Well, yeah, so would the teachers, many of whom have master degrees.

Maxine Waters would be so proud.

As to the OP that's what the left does, then they go home, look in the mirror, and are so proud of themselves. Just don't ever let them know that they are doing nothing but adding to a stereotype that many grown ups on both sides are growing tired of.

"Realistic Conversation" 2funy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-25-2018, 01:14 PM)Vlad Wrote: You can't shame liberals because they know no shame. Anything they do is cool.

(09-25-2018, 01:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to the OP that's what the left does, then they go home, look in the mirror, and are so proud of themselves. Just don't ever let them know that they are doing nothing but adding to a stereotype that many grown ups on both sides are growing tired of.

And here is what "the right" does that they are so proud of.

[Image: westboro.jpg][Image: westboro.jpg]

[Image: KKK-compressed.jpg]

[Image: charlottesville-social-media.jpg.size-cu...1086x0.jpg]
(09-25-2018, 02:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And here is what "the right" does that they are so proud of.

[Image: westboro.jpg][Image: westboro.jpg]

[Image: KKK-compressed.jpg]

[Image: charlottesville-social-media.jpg.size-cu...1086x0.jpg]
Yep, those folks are idiots too. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Wait, so we have the right...nay duty, as patriots to take up arms against the government but yelling and taking video is going too far? I'm honestly having a hard time following this love/hate/respect/overthrow emotional tryst the populace has with our government and officials.
The appropriate way to interact with politicians, is to act the same way they do. Smile to their face, steal the money out of their wallet and shit in their food while distracting them by dropping a bomb in the kitchen.
(09-25-2018, 02:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep, those folks are idiots too. 

But are those examples of:

(09-25-2018, 01:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...what the left right does, then they go home, look in the mirror, and are so proud of themselves. Just don't ever let them know that they are doing nothing but adding to a stereotype that many grown ups on both sides are growing tired of.

Hmm

(09-25-2018, 01:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 2funy

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Vampire Ted Cruz's father Hector Cruz was part of group that assassinated Kennedy. Source for this info, Donald Trump. Cry
(09-25-2018, 02:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, so we have the right...nay duty, as patriots to take up arms against the government but yelling and taking video is going too far?  I'm honestly having a hard time following this love/hate/respect/overthrow emotional tryst the populace has with our government and officials.

It's like the handful of political s that say we need to exercise the second amendment option and then call for peace or act surprised when someone commits or proposes violence against the government. 
(09-25-2018, 02:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, so we have the right...nay duty, as patriots to take up arms against the government but yelling and taking video is going too far?  I'm honestly having a hard time following this love/hate/respect/overthrow emotional tryst the populace has with our government and officials.

Who said we currently have the duty to take up arms against the government?  I can think of literally no one who as advocated for this who isn't some fringe weirdo.
(09-25-2018, 06:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Who said we currently have the duty to take up arms against the government?  I can think of literally no one who as advocated for this who isn't some fringe weirdo.

The fringe weirdos haint sticking to the fringe anymore. 
(09-25-2018, 06:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The fringe weirdos haint sticking to the fringe anymore. 

I agree, I saw what happened to Cruz and his wife and the GOP members of Congress at their softball practice.
Why can't those doggone liburals stick to the conservative playbook by just questioning whether Cruz was actually a U.S. citizen and comparing his wife to an ape?!?!?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(09-25-2018, 06:52 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I agree, I saw what happened to Cruz and his wife and the GOP members of Congress at their softball practice.

People love to hate politicians .
(09-25-2018, 06:57 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Why can't those doggone liburals stick to the conservative playbook by just questioning whether Cruz was actually a U.S. citizen and comparing his wife to an ape?!?!?

Or a vampire?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-25-2018, 07:19 PM)Belsnickel Wrote:

Good on him.  As much as I loathe Cruz I want him to win as I think a Dem controlled congress means nothing but utter chaos happens in Washington the next two years.  But good on him.  If only other members of his party had the same integrity.  Literally every member of Congress should condemn this, this is as bipartisan as an issue can get IMO.