Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream
(05-16-2016, 12:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have also tried to be more open minded but it never stops.   They always want to push it further and further and see where they can take the limits.    At some point we have to use common sense and reality.    These are troubled people and there is no need to play along with their delusions.   

Pretty soon they'll want people to be equal.  Damn progressives.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-13-2016, 10:34 PM)treee Wrote: There were no issues until certain states decided to start antagonizing a vulnerable demographic.

Basically
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-16-2016, 12:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Pretty soon they'll want people to be equal.  Damn progressives.  

Everyone is equal.   We just don't have to all put up with everyone's fetish.   
(05-16-2016, 12:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everyone is equal.   We just don't have to all put up with everyone's fetish.   

everyone is not equal, but hey, thanks for playing, we enjoyed having you here
People suck
(05-16-2016, 12:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Pretty soon they'll want people to be equal.  Damn progressives.  

And how is this bathroom thing not equal?

I know, it's exactly like "whites only" lunch counters and drinking fountains.
I feel I'm a black, gimme some Affirmative Action. There are lines to be drawn in every situation, too bad liberals have no concept.
(05-16-2016, 12:49 PM)Griever Wrote: everyone is not equal, but hey, thanks for playing, we enjoyed having you here

Are these _______ not allowed in public bathrooms?    

They are equal.   They may want special treatment .... But that doesn't mean they aren't equal.   Everyone gets to use the bathroom.   
(05-16-2016, 01:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Are these _______ not allowed in public bathrooms?    

They are equal.   They may want special treatment .... But that doesn't mean they aren't equal.   Everyone gets to use the bathroom.   

I remember this argument from the same-sex marriage debate. "Gay people can get married, they have the ability to get married, just not to someone they may be in love with or even attracted to."
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-16-2016, 01:23 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I remember this argument from the same-sex marriage debate. "Gay people can get married, they have the ability to get married, just not to someone they may be in love with or even attracted to."

Marriage is a different issue.   There shouldn't be any government regulation on marriage.   

Bathroom wise they go where their parts take them.   They just aren't a big enough sector of the population to warrant special treatment.   Especially until we can address the safety issue 
(05-16-2016, 01:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Marriage is a different issue.   There shouldn't be any government regulation on marriage.   

Bathroom wise they go where their parts take them.   They just aren't a big enough sector of the population to warrant special treatment.   Especially until we can address the safety issue 

I kno wit's a different issue, I just find it funny that the same argument has come up. It's like a greatest hits album.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-16-2016, 01:31 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I kno wit's a different issue, I just find it funny that the same argument has come up. It's like a greatest hits album.

The numbers just don't warrant any changes.   Plus the fact they can morph into whatever they want at any time.   
People are still throwing a tantrum over the mods censoring a slur?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-16-2016, 01:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The numbers just don't warrant any changes.   Plus the fact they can morph into whatever they want at any time.   

I'm not really getting involved in this argument (or many of them, really) anymore. There is no point to the endless bickering that will fail to change anybody's mind and just end up in generating animosity over pointless debates that will solve nothing. I'm just planning to insert comments here and there and start a thread if I find something interesting, but I'm tired of the atmosphere in here.

(05-16-2016, 01:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Marriage is a different issue.   There shouldn't be any government regulation on marriage.   

What safety issue?
(05-16-2016, 01:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm not really getting involved in this argument (or many of them, really) anymore. There is no point to the endless bickering that will fail to change anybody's mind and just end up in generating animosity over pointless debates that will solve nothing. I'm just planning to insert comments here and there and start a thread if I find something interesting, but I'm tired of the atmosphere in here.

That's cool.   I realize some (not saying you) here are ok with an anything goes society where we expose children to every aspect of life at a young age, no matter how unique and small it is within the society.  
(05-16-2016, 01:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: What safety issue?

Allowing men in women's locker rooms and women in men's locker rooms.   

Real women are at a distinct physical disadvantage.   
(05-16-2016, 01:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: People are still throwing a tantrum over the mods censoring a slur?

If people equals one "guy" who can't bring himself to use a "proper" word.   Smirk
(05-16-2016, 01:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's cool.   I realize some (not saying you) here are ok with an anything goes society where we expose children to every aspect of life at a young age, no matter how unique and small it is within the society.  

Oh, I'm within that group. There is no doubt. I think we should introduce children to all sorts of things starting at a young age. The key is the level of information we give them about it is dependent upon their age. But, that's my opinion on it. I like to be open with information like that and you wouldn't be able to change my mind. I don't expect to change the mind of anyone that has different notions because to change your mind on an issue like this it has to come from a paradigm shifting life experience, not from a stranger on the internet telling you that you are wrong.

(05-16-2016, 01:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Allowing men in women's locker rooms and women in men's locker rooms.   

Real women are at a distinct physical disadvantage.   

Shocked

But these laws do nothing to stop "real men" from going in and attacking "real women".  How did they help?
(05-16-2016, 01:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's cool.   I realize some (not saying you) here are ok with an anything goes society where we expose children to every aspect of life at a young age, no matter how unique and small it is within the society.  

Like taking our sons to a brothel?

what safety issue? Can you even provide anything that shows an actual transgender molesting a child or assaulting a woman?

posting an article of a guy dressing up and pretending doesnt count. Thats what we call a pervert and a criminal, and thats illegal already. We can't disriminate based on hypothetical what if scenarios that never happen

im sure i can find a list of conservatives that have done what you are accusing the transgender of hypothetically doing.

Right now, I see you as sounding like Josh Duggar. One who warns against the dangers of homosexuality when in reality,he's the real danger
People suck