Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank You BengalsBoard Community!!!
The board is 7 months old today, and I just wanted to express my appreciation and say a big Thank You to everyone in the BengalsBoard community.

We have reached 1,000 members, 3,500+ threads, and are closing in on 125,000 posts. Even with the recent domain hiccup, we will be closing out 2015 on a very strong note.

This community is incredible, and is the driving force behind this board's success. So again, on behalf of myself and the entire staff, thanks for making this such a great place to talk football and hang out with fellow fans!

Now, we just need the Bengals to do their part and bring home a Super Bowl trophy! Big Grin

WhoDey,
BJ
Reply/Quote
Thank you for putting all of this together.

/kissassmode
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2015— New message board for Bengals fans
2015— Best start in franchise history

Coincidence? I think not.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the Awesome replacement for the Bengals Message board!!

I was so lost w/o being able to get on Gameday chat and  talking Bengals with the other Fans during the week.
Reply/Quote
Why isn't this forum googleable? I can never find it on google
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 03:57 PM)Benton Wrote: 2015— New message board for Bengals fans
2015— Best start in franchise history

Coincidence? I think not.

Mellow

If the Bengals win the Super Bowl, every member of the BengalsBoard should get a ring (or at least a free toaster).  LOL
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 04:04 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:
If the Bengals win the Super Bowl, every member of the BengalsBoard should get a ring (or at least a free toaster).  LOL

I'm good with a toaster, as long as it does bagels.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 03:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The board is 7 months old today, and I just wanted to express my appreciation and say a big Thank You to every one in the BengalsBoard community.

We have reached a 1,000 members, 3,500+ threads, and are closing in on 125,000 posts. Even with the recent domain hiccup, we will be closing out 2015 on a very strong note.

This community is incredible, and is the driving force behind this board's success. So again, on behalf of myself and the entire staff, thanks for making this such a great place to talk football and hang out with fellow fans!

Now, we just need the Bengals to do their part and bring home a Super Bowl trophy!  Big Grin

WhoDey,
BJ
Awesome BENGAL FANS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!  Adversity we Conquer it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHO DEY!!!!!!   WAY TO GO BJ!!!!!  
Reply/Quote
No thank you !

Just an excellent job by you and the staff, it was nearly a seam less transition.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 03:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The board is 7 months old today, and I just wanted to express my appreciation and say a big Thank You to every one in the BengalsBoard community.

We have reached a 1,000 members, 3,500+ threads, and are closing in on 125,000 posts. Even with the recent domain hiccup, we will be closing out 2015 on a very strong note.

Now, we just need the Bengals to do their part and bring home a Super Bowl trophy!  Big Grin

WhoDey,
BJ

I can honestly say this forum is better than the old forum because of you and others. My sincere thanks to everyone.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I looked for other forums when the bengals.com one was shut down.

This one is simply the best Wink

Thanks holic!
Reply/Quote
Hat off to you for making that so good and so smoothly.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
It's genuinely an upgrade from the last board. Which says a lot about the online community that we have here, but also, perhaps more importantly, the way you (Bengalholic) have set this up. It's not stuffy and hierarchical, and as a result I think the quality of threads and debate is better. A lot less animosity around I feel, an awful lot of people on the old boards were looking for a online scrap.

Long may this board continue, and thanks again Bengalholic.

Reply/Quote
Thanks for giving us a great place to land! and after viewing some of the competition's board (especially that of our Sunday opponant) its great how articulate and knowledgable so many of the members of this board are. Its nice to see real conversations and discussions.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Like everyone else here, I appreciate your initiative, and your expertise in getting this together. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
Thanks to you all for making these boards more enjoyable than the last, and for making our jobs really easy.

And Bengalholic put way too much work in this board. He deserves a minicamp trip like the mods on the previous boards got
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2015, 04:04 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

They can keep my toaster, I would be fine to just stop the get a ring then talk shit.  LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
We appreciate it man. Thanks for putting this all together.
Reply/Quote
It's been a fun transition over here. Thanks to BJ for giving us a new home.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
There's no milestone quite like the 7 month milestone!!
Reply/Quote