Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thanks BLM
How many morons have you helped create?

Because this lady is dumb as shit.

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhpFOeaGT0lE4y2m65

16 minutes of mind numbing stupidity. This is the lady that was killed a couple days ago by the police. They spent something like 6 hours before they were forced to shoot her in her house.

How good would your patience be with this bat shit crazy lady holding a shotgun?

Kinda scary to think there will be kids out there raised by parents like this.
What about the lying cops that lead to the creation of BLM?

Don't they deserve any blame?
(08-04-2016, 01:36 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: How many morons have you helped create?

Because this lady is dumb as shit.

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhpFOeaGT0lE4y2m65

16 minutes of mind numbing stupidity. This is the lady that was killed a couple days ago by the police. They spent something like 6 hours before they were forced to shoot her in her house.

How good would your patience be with this bat shit crazy lady holding a shotgun?

Kinda scary to think there will be kids out there raised by parents like this.

I heard of this. Saw some ******** facebookers defending her and attacking cops. "9th black woman killed by cops". Wow, a whole 9? Really breaking the boundary there.
She scarred her child for life and lost her life over being charged for failure to appear. She's a piece of shit for that.
(08-04-2016, 01:43 AM)fredtoast Wrote: What about the lying cops that lead to the creation of BLM?

Don't they deserve any blame?

What about the lying defense attorneys that helped free the criminals that kill so many people?  Don't they deserve any blame?
(08-04-2016, 01:55 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What about the lying defense attorneys that helped free the criminals that kill so many people?  Don't they deserve any blame?

Blame for what?

Besides attorneys never provide any testimony at trial.  So I think you must be mad at the witnesses instead of the lawyers.
(08-04-2016, 01:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Blame for what?

Besides attorneys never provide any testimony at trial.  So I think you must be mad at the witnesses instead of the lawyers.

Defense attorneys help free criminals to offend again, ergo they aid the commission of crime.  Maybe if everyone was forced to have a jury trial you'd be better at your job?
(08-04-2016, 01:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Blame for what?

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!  Quite the profession you chose.
(08-04-2016, 02:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Defense attorneys help free criminals to offend again, ergo they aid the commission of crime.  Maybe if everyone was forced to have a jury trial you'd be better at your job?

99% of criminal cases are worked out by plea agreement.

District Attorneys control what type of plea offers are given to defendants.

So blame the DA's for letting the criminals out, not the defense attorneys.
(08-04-2016, 02:06 AM)fredtoast Wrote: 99% of criminal cases are worked out by plea agreement.

Source please.
(08-04-2016, 02:01 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!  Quite the profession you chose.

Cops lie to protect fellow officers who murder people.

They even brag about the "Blue Wall" protecting dirty cops.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
(08-04-2016, 02:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Cops lie to protect fellow officers who murder people.

They even brag about the "Blue Wall" protecting dirty cops.

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Source please.
(08-04-2016, 02:06 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Source please.

Actually between 90 and 95 percent.

But that changes nothing regarding the point I was making.
Scenario A:

Criminal is set free to rob, rape, molest children again.

If scenario A occurs I failed to do my job properly.

If scenario A occurs you did your job properly.

Quite the profession you chose.
(08-04-2016, 02:09 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually between 90 and 95 percent.

But that changes nothing regarding the point I was making.

Source please.  You just admitted to lying, please provide proof of how egregious said lie was.  Thank you.
(08-04-2016, 02:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Source please.

Tell me that it does not happen and I will provide proof.

Are you really denying that the blue wall exists to protect dirty cops?
(08-04-2016, 02:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Tell me that it does not happen and I will provide proof.

You made the claim counselor, source please.  
(08-04-2016, 02:10 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Source please.  You just admitted to lying, please provide proof of how egregious said lie was.  Thank you.

Damn you really are stupid about how the criminal justice system works.  I have seen this all along, but thanks for proving it to everyone else here who did not know already.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/23/us/stronger-hand-for-judges-after-rulings-on-plea-deals.html?_r=0

97 percent of federal cases and 94 percent of state cases end in plea bargains, with defendants pleading guilty in exchange for a lesser sentence. Courtroom trials, the stuff of television dramas, almost never take place.
(08-04-2016, 02:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote:  97 percent of federal cases and 94 percent of state cases end in plea bargains, with defendants pleading guilty in exchange for a lesser sentence. Courtroom trials, the stuff of television dramas, almost never take place.

Claims 99% of trials result in plea bargains, then gloats about being wrong.   Smirk
(08-04-2016, 02:13 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You made the claim counselor, source please.  

Damn, you are completely ignorant of police procedure also.

In 1991 Rodney King was brutally beaten by multiple police officers of the Los Angeles Police Department. The officers involved were expected to have been following the "blue code". They claimed that the beating was lawful, but it was not until a videotape of the incident was released when it was confirmed that the officers had collectively fabricated their stories.

In 1992, the Commission to Investigate Allegations of Police Corruption (also known as the Mollen Commission) undertook a two-year investigation on perjury in law enforcement. They discovered that some officers falsified documents such as arrest reports, warrants and evidence for an illegal arrest or search. Some police officers also fabricated stories to a jury. Many prosecutors allowed police perjury to occur, as well.  The commission noted that "The pervasiveness of the code of silence is itself alarming."[6] One New York City police officer said, "If a cop decided to tell on me, his career's ruined....He's going to be labeled as a rat."

In 1970, New York City organized the Knapp Commission to hold hearings on the extent of corruption in the city's police department. Police officer Frank Serpico's startling testimony against fellow officers not only revealed systemic corruption but highlighted a longstanding obstacle to investigating these abuses: the fraternal understanding among police officers known variously as "the Code of Silence" and "the Blue Curtain" under which officers regard testimony against a fellow officer as betrayal

http://reason.com/archives/2010/10/18/americas-most-successful-stop

Last month, when she awarded Barron [/url]Bowling $830,000 for the beating he suffered at the hands of a Drug Enforcement Administration agent in 2003, U.S. District Judge Julie Robinson went out of her way to acknowledge another victim in the sordid affair: Kansas City Police Det. Max Seifert.

.  .  .  of the officers who came to the accident scene that day had any integrity. That would be Seifert, a cop with an exemplary record who once shot an armed man to free two hostages. Seifert is the one who took the witness statements that implicated McCue. He is also the one who documented Bowling's injuries and testified for Bowling in Bowling's lawsuit. Here is how The Kansas City Star [url=http://www.kansascity.com/2010/09/25/2250584/exposing-agent-costs-kck-detective.html]
described what happened to Seifert next:

Quote:For crossing "the thin blue line," U.S. District Judge Julie Robinson wrote, Seifert was forced into retirement.
"Seifert was shunned, subjected to gossip and defamation by his police colleagues and treated as a pariah," Robinson wrote. "…The way Seifert was treated was shameful."

Seifert also lost part of his pension and his retirement health insurance. 
99% of the time you're right 9% of the time.