Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Are 0-3 Venting Thread
So close...

Reply/Quote
Dalton missing throws...  again.
Dalton taking a sack when field goal in "makeable" range... again.
Lazor looking like a legit replacement...  for now.
WRs not getting open...  again.
Marvin with mouth agape and lost look...  again.
Young OTs not getting it done...  again.
Epic meltdown on D... yep.

Yes there were some positives taken away. Mixon/OC playcalling/personnel/Dalton starting sharp/D making plays

My past support of Dalton however is sliding into the abyss.

He can play decent games from time to time but doesn't have that killer instinct.

Not enough to make up for the shortcomings elsewhere this team has to offer.

[Image: beats-me.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's death by 1000 papercuts with this team. They always seem to find a way to lose.

Missed FG. Missing an open Lafell and taking a sack. Overthrowing WR's. Not being able to run the ball. Giving up huge plays on defense.

And the best part??? Next game we'll make different mistakes with the same result!

that's the fun of being a Bengals fan lol you never know exactly what it'll be, but it'll definitely be something....the only constants are Marvin clapping and Alexander sucking
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
GB never led until the last play. But I feel like they WON it and deserved to.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:08 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Dalton missing throws...  again.
Dalton taking a sack when field goal in "makeable" range... again.
Lazer looking like a legit replacement...  for now.
WRs not getting open...  again.
Marvin with mouth agape and lost look...  again.
Young OTs not getting it done...  again.
Epic meltdown on D... yep.

Yes there were some positives taken away. Mixon/OC playcalling/personnel/Dalton starting sharp/D making plays

My past support of Dalton however is sliding into the abyss.

He can play decent games from time to time but doesn't have that killer instinct.

Not enough to make up for the shortcomings elsewhere this team has to offer.

[Image: beats-me.gif]

Marvin clapping after another procedure penalty on his team... Again
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Dalton was 21-27 with 2 TD's and 0 Int's and we lost.

And to make mattes worse, Bullock misses a FG, that would have ended up winning for them in regulation, and Jake Elliot makes a 61 yarder to win the game for the Eagles!
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:10 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: that's the fun of being a Bengals fan lol you never know exactly what it'll be, but it'll definitely be something....the only constants are Marvin clapping and Alexander sucking

I have to admit that drafting injured players has been a new twist the past few years.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
FIRE MARVIN! GOOD LORD ETC IS WRONG WITH THE BROWN FAMILY?!?!?!

this is garbage ball. Hamilton county needs revisit the lawsuit avenue again if they don't get rid of Marvin.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:00 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Blowing our last time out on the extra point try and then taking a knee with time on the clock when a fg wins it... And our D was totaly gased. Against Aaron.

Marvin is dumber than alex redmond looks

Had to google Alex Redmond to see what he looks like, but well played lol
Reply/Quote
How appropriate that our D was off-sides yet still gave up a HUGE game ending play?

[Image: hanging-gif.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I have to admit that drafting injured players has been a new twist the past few years.  Hilarious

the past few years perhaps......but it's not new. if it's not injury it's suspension or both. and i go back to thurman and pollack with that one. shit even JJ was suspended here. got caught by florence PD carrying weed in his backpack. i membah.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:23 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: FIRE MARVIN! GOOD LORD ETC IS WRONG WITH THE BROWN FAMILY?!?!?!

this is garbage ball. Hamilton  county needs revisit the lawsuit avenue again  if they don't get rid of Marvin.

the answer has and always will be the brown family has a million dollar baby, and will never relinquish it. Prior to 2003 and drafting carson palmer they were threatened by the rest of the NFL owners to either compete or be forced to sell your franchise. this also reminds me of corey dillon hocking his shoulder pads into the stands for his last game in cincy. i feel bad for hamilton county taxpayers........no wait.....no i don't. get what ya pay for. well done.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I have to admit that drafting injured players has been a new twist the past few years.  Hilarious

Overconfidence lmao they think they're so good they don't need any players to get better that year. They can just put them on the shelf in the off chance they need them the following year lol
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:30 PM)WildCat Wrote: the answer has and always will be the brown family has a million dollar baby, and will never relinquish it. Prior to 2003 and drafting carson palmer they were threatened by the rest of the NFL owners to either compete or be forced to sell your franchise. this also reminds me of corey dillon hocking his shoulder pads into the stands for his last game in cincy. i feel bad for hamilton county taxpayers........no wait.....no i don't. get what ya pay for. well done.

THIS is their source of income. The other owners largely made their money in other endeavors and compete for prestige.

The Brown Family run the Bengals using Profit = Revenue - Expenses...so they keep Expenses as low as possible.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:17 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: And to make mattes worse, Bullock misses a FG, that would have ended up winning for them in regulation, and Jake Elliot makes a 61 yarder to win the game for the Eagles!

Yeah, it takes a special type of stupid to draft a guy in the 5th round, make him go through a ridiculous camo battle only to let him go for a vet that has already proven to be mediocre at best
Reply/Quote
Mannnnn, I wish we had a QB right now that would tell us all to relax, and I could actually trust him.

Oh well, Cincy loves mediocrity.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:17 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: And to make mattes worse, Bullock misses a FG, that would have ended up winning for them in regulation, and Jake Elliot makes a 61 yarder to win the game for the Eagles!

You do realize that Elliot missed a chip shot today don't you?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You do realize that Elliot missed a chip shot today don't you?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: THIS is their source of income. The other owners largely made their money in other endeavors and compete for prestige.

The Brown Family run the Bengals using Profit = Revenue - Expenses...so they keep Expenses as low as possible.

there is another owner that does this. the bidwill family of the arizona cardinals. the NFL will not allow these families to continue this trend as the NFL's ratings are beginning to tank, imo b/c of technology. guarantee it.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:34 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Yeah, it takes a special type of stupid to draft a guy in the 5th round, make him go through a ridiculous camo battle only to let him go for a vet that has already proven to be mediocre at best

[Image: Arnold-lets-party.gif]
Reply/Quote