Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Are 0-3 Venting Thread
re: Guenther - The weak zone gets destroyed when you have a lead. Time and time again.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:35 PM)thillan Wrote: Mannnnn, I wish we had a QB right now that would tell us all to relax, and I could actually trust him.

Oh well, Cincy loves mediocrity.

Cincy doesn't love mediocrity. The brown family loves having a cash cow. it's always been that simple. thanks to our dads for making us bengal fans. and if it was by choice then i say sorry man.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:42 PM)WildCat Wrote: Cincy doesn't love mediocrity. The brown family loves having a cash cow. it's always been that simple. thanks to our dads for making us bengal fans. and if it was by choice then i say sorry man.

You're killing it tonight!
Reply/Quote
Wasted
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You do realize that Elliot missed a chip shot today don't you?

Chip Shot?????

J.Elliott 52 yard field goal is No Good, 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
After a few minutes to cope, this loss doesn't sting nearly as bad as the last two. First off I had already accepted that the season was over after watching our o line those first two games. Secondly at least we lost to a team with a good QB and it didn't look completely outmatched doing it. We aren't making the playoffs but we already knew that. Bad season, Marvin leaves, we get high draft pick to help fix o line
Reply/Quote
I really think the kicker debate should be more directed towards if we should've:

A. Focused on a different position instead

B. Drafted Gonzalez instead
Reply/Quote
From my post in Gameday.....

Look dude....Aaron Rodgers is Aaron Rodgers.  There just aren't that many of those out there. If you think they grow on trees...I got a mint Eric Davis rookie I'd like to sell you for a nice price.

I'm Bungalized?  I've been watching them so long, I don't give a shit anymore!  Unlike you, it is my belief that these SAME players could have won SEVERAL playoff games by now if dumbasses lile Mediocre Marv and his tenured turds like Ken Zampese and Paul Alexander hadn't been allowed to hang around like dingleberries on a hobo.

I watch these games objectively...and without much passion.  I see piss poor game planning...personnel packages...and ZERO halftime adjustments for 15 ***** years!  I've seen Son of Paul take this from an up and comer to an utter shit show!  There's no accountability anywhere....nepotism everywhere....and a goddamned o line coach that has been here since Dave Shula.  Dave ***** Shula!  Yet....one of us thinks HOF QBs can be found smoking pot in a JuCo dormroom....or that a QB will come in here a flip this culture. 

Who's Bungalized again?  LOL.  Relax man...kick back and laugh.  We ain't winning shit until, at the very least, Son of Paul is gone.  My BP was 100/70 at the doc the other day....I'm sure it stayed there all game long because I KNOW we're losers....and will be until this goddamned 0-26 years joke of a ***** "GM" is out of the picture. Regardless of who is under center

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 09:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Bengals are now 6-13-1 in the last 20 games they've played. Ouch!

How the hell did we ever win 6?

Reply/Quote
When I think about it , how much heart break are Bengal fans supposed to take ... I would not blame any fan if they stopped watching this team as long as Marv miraculously remains the Head Coach of this shit show . I think I'll stop watching as I don't need the stress and it's just not fun or enjoyable anymore ... I think I'll just concentrate on the NHL this year .
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How the hell did we ever win 6?

We had Whit on the blind side....and KZ at RG.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:29 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: When I think about it , how much heart break  are Bengal fans supposed to take ... I would not blame any fan if they stopped watching this team as long as Marv miraculously remains the Head Coach of this shit show . I think I'll stop watching as I don't need the stress and it's just not fun or enjoyable  anymore ... I think I'll just concentrate on the NHL this year .

This shit been goin before Marv! LOL

Better stick with NHL until Son of Paul is gone at the very least my friend. Seriously.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:31 PM)Wyche Wrote: This shit been goin before Marv! LOL

Better stick with NHL until Son of Paul is gone at the very least my friend. Seriously.

Yep. Marvin kind of gets a raw deal in my book. I mean on one hand he should be fired for lack of playoff success.

But on the other hand he came into an organization that doesn't believe in using free agency, lets free agents go for Comp Picks, has a small scouting department, doesn't believe in spending in interior offensive lineman, etc.

He performed miracles to overcome that all.

He's kind of like the Andy Dalton of coaches. IF Marvin coached for an organization that was well managed, he likely would have went to a Super Bowl by now.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: From my post in Gameday.....

Look dude....Aaron Rodgers is Aaron Rodgers.  There just aren't that many of those out there. If you think they grow on trees...I got a mint Eric Davis rookie I'd like to sell you for a nice price.

I'm Bungalized?  I've been watching them so long, I don't give a shit anymore!  Unlike you, it is my belief that these SAME players could have won SEVERAL playoff games by now if dumbasses lile Mediocre Marv and his tenured turds like Ken Zampese and Paul Alexander hadn't been allowed to hang around like dingleberries on a hobo.

I watch these games objectively...and without much passion.  I see piss poor game planning...personnel packages...and ZERO halftime adjustments for 15 ***** years!  I've seen Son of Paul take this from an up and comer to an utter shit show!  There's no accountability anywhere....nepotism everywhere....and a goddamned o line coach that has been here since Dave Shula.  Dave ***** Shula!  Yet....one of us thinks HOF QBs can be found smoking pot in a JuCo dormroom....or that a QB will come in here a flip this culture. 

Who's Bungalized again?  LOL.  Relax man...kick back and laugh.  We ain't winning shit until, at the very least, Son of Paul is gone.  My BP was 100/70 at the doc the other day....I'm sure it stayed there all game long because I KNOW we're losers....and will be until this goddamned 0-26 years joke of a ***** "GM" is out of the picture. Regardless of who is under center

After reading your post and others in the past few weeks.

It sure is nice not having Piano Man supporters around trying to tell us it's some kind of illusion of sucking...  and not reality.

No way in any other organization does someone stick around with HC changes without being the owner's pet.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:29 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: When I think about it , how much heart break  are Bengal fans supposed to take ... I would not blame any fan if they stopped watching this team as long as Marv miraculously remains the Head Coach of this shit show . I think I'll stop watching as I don't need the stress and it's just not fun or enjoyable  anymore ... I think I'll just concentrate on the NHL this year .

That's a good plan, as long as your a jackets fan!
Reply/Quote
Penguins fan here! The Cup was at my place of work on Friday.
Reply/Quote
Anybody know what happened to that ryanparker song guy on YouTube that used to make bengals songs? I could use a good depressing bengals song bashing mike and Marvin and PA right about now
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:48 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Penguins fan here! The Cup was at my place of work on Friday.

Man that is awesome, don't think I've seen it in person in a decade or so....although I have no idea how someone can be a fan of any AFCN team not named the Steelers but still root for a Pittsburgh team in another sport. The fans are mostly the same and just as unbearable. However I do know lots of browns fans that are pens fans, just can't  wrap my head around it
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yep. Marvin kind of gets a raw deal in my book. I mean on one hand he should be fired for lack of playoff success.

But on the other hand he came into an organization that doesn't believe in using free agency, lets free agents go for Comp Picks, has a small scouting department, doesn't believe in spending in interior offensive lineman, etc.

He performed miracles to overcome that all.

He's kind of like the Andy Dalton of coaches. IF Marvin coached for an organization that was well managed, he likely would have went to a Super Bowl by now.

Yep. I'd like to see Dalton traded...and McCarron start. If you're gonna lose....do it cheaper.  Then we'll have some rollover money for extensions to let Joe Mixon walk cause we won't value RBs by then.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 11:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: We had Whit on the blind side....and KZ at RG.

You messed up my Bull Durham refrence, Wyche! 

You're supposed to say "it's a miracle."  Tongue

https://youtu.be/cDaFcQJC4z8

Reply/Quote