<<<The Bengals Board Awards>>>
(04-26-2017, 08:37 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Best Overall Contributor - Wyche

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Theleanoardleap
Best NFL Draft Poster -Bfine
Best Smack Talk Poster - N/A
Best PnR Poster - N/A
Best General Sports Poster - Not sre
Best Non Sports Poster - Me? lol
Best New Poster (6 months or less) - Tough one since I am not sure who's new. Depthchart, I guess? Would be nice to have a list of the new members.

Nicest Poster - Cagethebengal
Funniest Poster - Wes Mantooth
Most Respectful Poster - Nate
Most Informative Poster (Sports) - Luvnit
Most Informative Poster (General) - Bfine

Best Use of Sarcasm - Wes
Best Use of Gifs/Images - not sure

Hoof.....you're up there as well.  It's so damn hard to vote in these things!  Most of the guys I hit up were from the old board that I remember well....there are some great people here.....new and old.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2017, 10:44 AM)Wyche Wrote: Hoof.....you're up there as well.  It's so damn hard to vote in these things!  Most of the guys I hit up were from the old board that I remember well....there are some great people here.....new and old.

Ha! Nah man it's good, I am just a guy who comes here to talk football. I remember all those guys from the old board as well, but I was semi new when it went away. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2017, 07:14 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yup....the list goes on and on...Murdock is awesome in Smack...xeno is one that posts a lot in the other forums I post in.  I like Weezy.....Tiger Teeth is one of my faves....Derrick....TKUHL....jjimbreech...Rotobeast....xxlt....this board has A LOT of very good contributors. We haven't even mentioned the awesome staff. In fact...your post has reminded me to vote Cage for best graphics guy. He did my sig....after all. Wink

Wyche we need more categories so we can vote for more people./xenomorphs/(whatever else posters identify as)

*Being PC is getting harder lol
Reply/Quote
Best Overall Contributor - SunsetBengal

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Wyche'sWarrior
Best NFL Draft Poster -
Best Smack Talk Poster -
Best PnR Poster - Sociopathicsteelersfan
Best General Sports Poster - Kevin
Best Non Sports Poster -
Best New Poster (6 months or less) - Trademark

Nicest Poster - SunsetBengal
Funniest Poster -
Most Respectful Poster - Hollodero
Most Informative Poster (Sports) - Jim Owczarski
Most Informative Poster (General) -

Best Use of Sarcasm -
Best Use of Gifs/Images -

Unifinished, probably will have more names come to mind later.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Name wasn't mentioned anywhere...
[Image: giphy.gif]

Much love. I love coming on this board, chatting and keeping it up with fellow fans...even when I do highly disagree with some of you guys. Keep the love everyone! :)

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 08:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: Every time I read someone's list....I'm like D'oh....I'd vote for them too...or the poster ! There's so many good posters.....it's very hard to pick.  There have only been one or two that were terrible....and they are banned trolls. 

There are guys SRacer....Luvnit....ochos...jdawg....Big Boss Man.....Nicoma....pat5775....BengalChris....Caped Crusader.....eox.....AU165 is very informative......packerbacker has got to be one of the nicest dudes you'll meet in a forum....Go Cards is one of all time faves.....many more. Can I just vote for everyone 'holic? LOL

(04-28-2017, 02:18 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Name wasn't mentioned anywhere...

Much love. I love coming on this board, chatting and keeping it up with fellow fans...even when I do highly disagree with some of you guys. Keep the love everyone! :)

*Ahem*....... Wink

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 02:48 AM)Wyche Wrote: *Ahem*....... Wink

[Image: Jd_tYD.gif]

Reply/Quote
Can we do best sig pics? Zona was leading at the turn, but just pulled a Secretariat with his latest one.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 10:35 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: LOL.  It's easy to be best when you're the only one.  I wish Trina Ann would come over here.  There was someone else too but I can't remember her name. She had part of a tiger head photoshopped over her real picture in her profile.

Uhhh...Bonnie I think you may be talking about Bonnie.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 02:18 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Name wasn't mentioned anywhere...

your not the hero the board deserves, but the one it needs right now

[Image: aff0101df3d4295e3cc9b39ebf4e27ef.jpg]
Reply/Quote

I think you're awesome and I've repped the ever loving crap outta ya today.  Smirk

It's just really hard to remember everyone.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 05:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think you're awesome and I've repped the ever loving crap outta ya today.  Smirk

Yeah.....I forgot truck! 

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 06:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah.....I forgot truck! 

I did too.  Sad

I miss his weekly PFF reports. Still mad they changed the format. That was one of the highlights of the week, IMO.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Yeah Caped Crusader has been one of the best posters on both boards.

Truck too who was the best PFF guy and really knows his stuff.

Haven't seen Banjaxed forever so i didn't vote for him. He always made me laugh my ass off.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 06:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah Caped Crusader has been one of the best posters on both boards.

Haven't seen Banjaxed forever so i didn't vote for him. He always made me laugh my ass off.

Banjaxed got married and disappeared 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 06:28 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Banjaxed got married and disappeared 

RIP his soul! hahaha

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 05:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I think you're awesome and I've repped the ever loving crap outta ya today.  Smirk

(04-28-2017, 06:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah Caped Crusader has been one of the best posters on both boards.

Much love and respect. I've been apart of these boards for a long time, just using different aliases. I was once Rudi "Tank" Johnson as early as 2006. I had a few other names, but can't really quite remember them. TCC has stuck for a while, and it isn't going to change anytime soon.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 06:28 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Banjaxed got married and disappeared 

Whipped. Whatever

(04-29-2017, 12:59 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: RIP his soul! hahaha

Smirk

(04-29-2017, 01:01 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Much love and respect. I've been apart of these boards for a long time, just using different aliases. I was once Rudi "Tank" Johnson as early as 2006. I had a few other names, but can't really quite remember them. TCC has stuck for a while, and it isn't going to change anytime soon.

Remember Tank. Damn been awhile, stick with TCC, badazz avatar and great sig even if i don't care for Affleck as much....

Cannot believe i am saying this was a good Batman. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Yes, my Dad frequented for the longest time under Firefly (I actually had a GI Joe name as well).

I appreciate the love. I'm a fan of Affleck, but more importantly Batman in general. I just love the hulking mass that is the new Batman. (Gym goals).

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 01:17 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Yes, my Dad frequented for the longest time under Firefly (I actually had a GI Joe name as well).

I appreciate the love. I'm a fan of Affleck, but more importantly Batman in general. I just love the hulking mass that is the new Batman. (Gym goals).

Wow crazy that i remember these things. I loved Keaton, Bale the most but i understand.

Bale i wanted to continue but i kind wanted Fassbender to buff up but i think he was meant to be Assassins Creed anyways.

That Wonder Woman chick gives me a boner. Mellow
Reply/Quote