Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Watson a Brown afterall
(04-02-2022, 06:19 PM)Housh Wrote: The middle paragraph is literally exactly what i guessed. Dude was probably doing sex for cash and some of the girl gave it up and some probably didn’t. Once again we see the argument of “It’s a lot of accusations so they must be true.”

Is it likely that nothing happened? No. But in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. That SI article is fine and dandy but if you can’t prove it in court then what’s the point? Is it believable? Yes. But this isn’t the court of he say she say.

Your attitude is why women do not report sexual assault.  You should be ashamed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2022, 06:52 PM)Stewy Wrote: Your attitude is why women do not report sexual assault.  You should be ashamed.

This is such a weird take

It’s implying a gross generalization that i did not make.

Women don’t report for VARIOUS reasons. And yes 1 of those reasons is often that they are lying

This ain’t about to be some “believe all women and if you don’t your a monster” type thing. Many women are victims and many women lie. Do you know how many DV cases are thrown out in court because the woman was lying and knew she was lying?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2022, 07:48 PM)Housh Wrote: This is such a weird take

It’s implying a gross generalization that i did not make.

Women don’t report for VARIOUS reasons. And yes 1 of those reasons is often that they are lying

This ain’t about to be some “believe all women and if you don’t your a monster” type thing. Many women are victims and many women lie. Do you know how many DV cases are thrown out in court because the woman was lying and knew she was lying?

Somewhat irrelevant to the discussion.  

If you read the SI.com report you'd have seen that most of their information came from women NOT involved in the legal or Civil cases.  They have NO reason to lie.  Reading their accounts is sickening.  

Is it possible or even probable that some of them are lying?  Yes, but after reading the detailed and independent accounts that have been verified through text messages and recovered Instagram messages, how one can conclude that he did not act inappropriately is beyond me.

The courts may not punish him, but that does not make him innocent.  You wait and see...he's going to get skinned in the civil trial and that will be nothing compared to what the NFL is going to do to him.  I dont think he's going to play until 2024 at the earliest.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 02:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How do you know.

Personally I think that there are a certain group of women who go into massage therapy for the "extra" money they can make providing "extra" services.  If you don't believe me then start surfing the web for a woman to come to your house to give you a massage.

The 18 massage therapists who Watson provided who claim he never did anything wrong could be the legitimate group of women who go into that business while the 22 making claims against Watson could be the ones who will do anything for money.

I honestly can't see any legitimate massage therapists seeking a secret settlement that would allow other women to be victimized instead of filing an official complaint or lawsuit.  Once a woman does that she loses the "benefit of the doubt" with me.

Two different Grand juries have refuse to indict him on criminal charges.  So there is something wrong with the testimony from these women.  Generally all you need to get an indictment is "probable cause" and as long as a witness testifies that is considered "probable cause".  Something is not right with their claims.

I would not be surprised if Watson did ask these women to have sex, but that is not against the law and deserves no monetary compensation.

I don't know, you could be right but you are leaning Watson's way quite a bit Fred.

That is a lot of women. Who knows, I have seen a lot of gold diggers in my days woman wise.

If they are victims of what is being reported Deshaun has a problem.
Reply/Quote