Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Dalton curse is over !!!
(10-19-2022, 12:22 PM)ATOTR Wrote: So, Dalton got beat out by the current worst QB in the NFL.  By far the worst both this year and last year.   Wow

Dalton didn't get "beat out" by Fields. Dalton got injured and the team just decided to go with the young, rookie QB and live with his growing pains.

Dalton is CURRENTLY outplaying a former #1OA draft pick on the Saints and depending on injury status will most likely be the Saints starter for the rest of the season.

But, again, what does any of this have to do with Dalton being a slightly-above-average QB while with the Bengals?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dalton didn't get "beat out" by Fields. Dalton got injured and the team just decided to go with the young, rookie QB and live with his growing pains.

Dalton is CURRENTLY outplaying a former #1OA draft pick on the Saints and depending on injury status will most likely be the Saints starter for the rest of the season.

But, again, what does any of this have to do with Dalton being a slightly-above-average QB while with the Bengals?

Hi Phil! How you doing buddy? I thought Dalton was a decent QB while he was a Bengal.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:34 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hi Phil! How you doing buddy?

Doing great! Thanks for asking.

(10-19-2022, 12:34 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I thought Dalton was a decent QB while he was a Bengal.

That's because you're not stupid, blind, and/or a troll. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dalton didn't get "beat out" by Fields. Dalton got injured and the team just decided to go with the young, rookie QB and live with his growing pains.

What does Dalton have to do with anything Bengals now ? Other than the OP about breaking the Dalton curse ?

Trolling, trolling, trolling
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:43 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What does Dalton have to do with anything Bengals now ? Other than the OP about breaking the Dalton curse ?

Trolling, trolling, trolling

Trolling, trolling, trolling,
Keep those wagons trolling,
RAWHIDE!!!

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Trolling, trolling, trolling,
Keep those wagons trolling,
RAWHIDE!!!

Mellow

Trollhide !

Post em up
Call em out
Raise a fuss
That's what this is about ..... TROLL HIDE 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:22 PM)ATOTR Wrote: So, Dalton got beat out by the current worst QB in the NFL.  By far the worst both this year and last year.   Wow

Uh, he got hurt. Against us. Tell us you don't watch the games, without telling us you don't watch the games. 

He played in six games, and started eight. Bears brass turned the reigns over to the kid when the season was toast to let him learn. The whole team is not very good.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 01:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: Uh, he got hurt. Against us. Tell us you don't watch the games, without telling us you don't watch the games. 

He played in six games, and started eight. Bears brass turned the reigns over to the kid when the season was toast to let him learn. The whole team is not very good.

I watched that game.  He was hurt for 1.5 weeks with a bone bruise. 

Burrow threw 3 straight INTs

Then, in the time dalton did play in 2021 6 starts (When fields was hurt) he put up a 77 rating, which would have been the 2nd worst rating in the NFL had he qualified.  LOL
Reply/Quote
Big wheels keep on turning
Atotr keeps on burning
Cause he's trolling, trolling, trolling on the river

Just Another Troll On The Rampage

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 08:56 AM)Old Dipstick Wrote: AD was released from the Bengals on April 30, 2020..can you "explained" how all 32 teams in the NFL have filled and decided their starting QB's before training camp has even started?

Your here and we need you.
umm, it's you're, as in "you're desperately in need of an education". I mean, the correct usage of the word "explained" is apparently too complex and difficult for you to comprehend.

And nothing says "butthurt" more than trying to use my own line against me . . . twice. All that says is that Andy Dalton and I are in your head, kid.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Trollhide !

Post em up
Call em out
Raise a fuss
That's what this is about ..... TROLL HIDE 

dang i just watched city slickers last night too...
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 01:31 PM)ATOTR Wrote: I watched that game.  He was hurt for 1.5 weeks with a bone bruise. 

Burrow threw 3 straight INTs

Then, in the time dalton did play in 2021 6 starts (When fields was hurt) he put up a 77 rating, which would have been the 2nd worst rating in the NFL had he qualified.  LOL

Just move on. You are wrong, accept it and move on. 
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 04:35 PM)Garrus Wrote: Just move on. You are wrong, accept it and move on. 

Every NFL executive and coach disagrees with you. 

Otherwise, a team would have brought Dalton in to start once over the last 3 seasons. 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 05:34 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Every NFL executive and coach disagrees with you. 

Otherwise, a team would have brought Dalton in to start once over the last 3 seasons. 

The Bears brought him in to Start. The Saints brought him in to compete with Winston for the starting job.

You're just embarrassing yourself now.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 05:57 PM)Garrus Wrote: The Bears brought him in to Start. The Saints brought him in to compete with Winston for the starting job.

You're just embarrassing yourself now.

Yet he’s been a backup quarterback for 3 straight years. Lol
Reply/Quote
7 pages of a new Andy Dalton thread.

How embarrassing.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 06:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 7 pages of a new Andy Dalton thread.

How embarrassing.

I think it’s hilarious how in-love our fans are with the ginger, back up noodle arm
Reply/Quote
Rodgers isn’t that great anymore here.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 06:22 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Rodgers isn’t that great anymore here.

omg...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 06:16 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Yet he’s been a backup quarterback for 3 straight years. Lol

He's starting right now lmao

Reply/Quote