Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Dalton curse is over !!!
(10-19-2022, 06:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: omg...

Without Adams he is terrible.
Reply/Quote
The Dalton curse is not over. The curse involves segments of our fan base's obsession with him. The best part is that those that hate on a guy who played his ass off, and was a model citizen know that they aren't among the 64 best at their job... Again; Andy Dalton is better than you. He was better than you then, and he's better than you now. Sucks to suck.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 06:34 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Without Adams he is terrible.

[Image: tumblr_m6vi8yxysD1r9uyl8o1_500.gif]

Say...have you ever gone to a homeless shelter and lamented about how small your house is?   Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
At least Andy will not be remembered for raping a girl in a public bathroom like that goon that just retired in pissburg.

Or the long string of nobody's Cleveland has trotted out there.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 07:38 PM)Go Cards Wrote: At least Andy will not be remembered for raping a girl in a public bathroom like that goon that just retired in pissburg.

Or the long string of nobody's Cleveland has trotted out there.

Ben will be remembered for being in the hall of fame,  winning 2 Super Bowls, and never having a losing record as a starter in his career. 
Reply/Quote
Video 

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 06:19 PM)ATOTR Wrote: I think it’s hilarious how in-love our fans are with the ginger, back up noodle arm

Says the fan with a profile pic of the guy who said that he "would rather flip burgers than come back to the Bengals".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 07:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: tumblr_m6vi8yxysD1r9uyl8o1_500.gif]

Say...have you ever gone to a homeless shelter and lamented about how small your house is?   Ninja

Right now Joe Burrow is better, call me crazy.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 07:45 PM)ATOTR Wrote: .

A guy is in a wheelchair because of Pacman, and the buffoon literally ended our 2015 season with his lack of control. The Tri State area will be a better place when he moves away. Sit this one out Pac.

To be clear Pacman blew a playoff victory for every player who had ever done it the right way... Geno, Gio, AJ, Marvin Jones (and Lewis for that matter), Carlos, and Whit. Pacman would not be welcome on this team, and they were successful last year because his ilk are excluded.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 08:25 PM)jason Wrote: A guy is in a wheelchair because of Pacman, and the buffoon literally ended our 2015 season with his lack of control. The Tri State area will be a better place when he moves away. Sit this one out Pac.

What does any of that have to do with him reading quarterbacks? That was his job in the nfl for 10 years and he was an all pro
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 08:32 PM)ATOTR Wrote: What does any of that have to do with him reading quarterbacks? That was his job in the nfl for 10 years and he was an all pro

He was an all pro return man and all pro shit head). He wasn't even the best corner on this team most of his time here. Again he did more to lose a playoff game as an individual than Andy Dalton ever did. That's undeniable fact. I'll look to him for an opinion if I ever need to punch a woman. THAT'S the kind of thing he's known for.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 08:37 PM)jason Wrote: He was an all pro return man and all pro shit head). He wasn't even the best corner on this team most of his time here. Again he did more to lose a playoff game as an individual than Andy Dalton ever did. That's undeniable fact. I'll look to him for an opinion if I ever need to punch a woman. THAT'S the kind of thing he's known for.

Hahahaa. He was one of the best cbs in the afc for 5 years in cincy.

But yeah. I’ll take your dalton evaluation over his. Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 08:41 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Hahahaa. He was one of the best cbs in the afc for 5 years in cincy.

But yeah. I’ll take your dalton evaluation over his. Lol

He's literally just defecting because he knows that team would've won if not for him. That's why he balled his lil eyes out after his tantrum. But hey... He kept it real, and didn't let Porter front him. Pacman was a victim of skullduggery that night (cause he's dumb... Hence his opinion on anything is lacking). There was a reason he was outta the league before prison labor Mike Brown brought him in... And took advantage of his simple ass financially. He's a bum and one of the reasons those teams didn't get over the hump. He clings to the Bengals, and he'll never be in the Ring of Honor or beloved by the fans... But Ginger Tarzan.

Oh... And Hall and Joseph were better. Hall was better til he tore his Achilles twice.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
We're on to Atlanta...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 08:37 PM)jason Wrote: He was an all pro return man and all pro shit head). He wasn't even the best corner on this team most of his time here. Again he did more to lose a playoff game as an individual than Andy Dalton ever did. That's undeniable fact. I'll look to him for an opinion if I ever need to punch a woman. THAT'S the kind of thing he's known for.

That’s a bit much. Joe Mixon has the same number of playoff TD passes as Andy Dalton…

I’d say the guy who turned the ball over 8x in 4 games (6 INT’s & 2 lost fumbles), only completed 55% of his passes, and put up a postseason passer rating of 57.8 probably had more to do with losing playoff games than a guy who bumped into an official once.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 09:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s a bit much. Joe Mixon has the same number of playoff TD passes as Andy Dalton…

I’d say the guy who turned the ball over 8x in 4 games (6 INT’s & 2 lost fumbles), only completed 55% of his passes, and put up a postseason passer rating of 57.8 probably had more to do with losing playoff games than a guy who bumped into an official once.

.....but we actually had that one in the bag. Just another drop in the Marvin coached Meltdown bucket.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 07:41 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Ben will be remembered for being in the hall of fame,  winning 2 Super Bowls, and never having a losing record as a starter in his career. 

I'll remember one of those Super Bowls where he posted a 22.6 rating and was carried by a dominant defense, Willie Parker, bad officiating, and The Bus  Mellow

Our team never carried a QBs bad performance, they always pissed down their collective legs, be it Palmer, Kitna, Dalton, or McCarron.

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 08:50 PM)jason Wrote: He's literally just defecting because he knows that team would've won if not for him. That's why he balled his lil eyes out after his tantrum. But hey... He kept it real, and didn't let Porter front him. Pacman was a victim of skullduggery that night (cause he's dumb... Hence his opinion on anything is lacking). There was a reason he was outta the league before prison labor Mike Brown brought him in... And took advantage of his simple ass financially. He's a bum and one of the reasons those teams didn't get over the hump. He clings to the Bengals, and he'll never be in the Ring of Honor or beloved by the fans... But Ginger Tarzan.

Oh... And Hall and Joseph were better. Hall was better til he tore his Achilles twice.

Hell, Dennard may have been better....

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 12:05 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: .....but we actually had that one in the bag. Just another drop in the Marvin coached Meltdown bucket.

Oh yeah, for sure. I just personally blame Pacman a lot less than Jeremy Hill and even Burfict for that disaster.

Jerry Porter didn’t belong on the field! LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2022, 12:19 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh yeah, for sure. I just personally blame Pacman a lot less than Jeremy Hill and even Burfict for that disaster.

Jerry Porter didn’t belong on the field! LOL

Hill definitely started the snowball. If they just kept their heads, Pig Pen could barely throw the ball. It took me a while to get over that one.

Reply/Quote