Poll: Do the Bengals finish the season above .500?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Give Me Your Gut Feeling, Do The Bengals Finish Above .500?
(03-16-2017, 11:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So exactly the same....

except one is more enjoyable.

Brilliant logic.  I am amazed by the mental gymnastics you all go through in order to get as much misery as possible out of everything.

"Sex with a beautiful woman is no better than masterbation because they both end the same."

Listen to Mr Contrarian...
Reply/Quote
No, I don't think we finish above .500. I think that we go 8-8 or 7-9. I don't trust our OL, or running game. Our 2 best receivers have missed a decent amount of time the last 3 years. The core of our defense is leaving and we have a lot of young and unproven guys coming in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Basically next season is a giant throw of the dice. If both Fisher and especially Og suddenly morph into decent linemen and if Bodine suddenly turns into even an average Center then we could have a nice season.
Reply/Quote
Our success relies heavily on 3 things.

The offensive line. Basically Ogbuehi and Fisher.

Zampese's play calling. Red zone was atrocious last year.

Keeping a calm mind. We've seen too many times where our team has lost it's cool. That needs fixed.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 11:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So exactly the same....

except one is more enjoyable.

Brilliant logic.  I am amazed by the mental gymnastics you all go through in order to get as much misery as possible out of everything.

"Sex with a beautiful woman is no better than masterbation because they both end the same."

No, because the sex with a beautiful women would be equivalent to us winning a Super Bowl (it's the ultimate goal).

It would be more like I'm married to a beautiful women but she never, ever puts out, so masturbation is the next best thing because a mans has needs.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2017, 04:09 AM)Joelist Wrote: Basically next season is a giant throw of the dice. If both Fisher and especially Og suddenly morph into decent linemen and if Bodine suddenly turns into even an average Center then we could have a nice season.

I think it is basically a given that Og and Fisher improve.

Bodine? Not so much, i would like to take that equation out of the dice roll and add another Center to compete.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2017, 10:19 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Right.  Because making the playoffs 6 of the last 8 years is exactly like the 90's.

Yeah, uh no. I wasn't talking about what has happened, I'm talking about what WILL happen.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote