The O line is getting so much better

Paul Alexander is a guru

Wide reciever was a huge need

John Ross will aid the oline

We draft well!

Lolol

Paul Alexander = fudgepacker
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:43 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: It was looking for me that way. League settings I guess
Interesting. I would've done better if I started Winston on his forced bye week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1. There's precious little to rave about, but here's an attempt at a silver lining:
Geno and Dunlap did okay, and Dunlap at least provided some amusement.
2. TJ Johnson was decent after Trey Hopkins went out with the injury, even with covering Fisher's ass a lot of the time.
3. Dalton had a bad day, but he's not a bad player. Huge difference. Actually, I don't think any of them are bad players, but the Bengals are NOT greater than the sum of its parts. Shouldn't be that way.

Rants? I could write a lot, but here's the condensed version:
1. Seeing the team yukking it up on the sidelines when they hadn't even scored. I hate that.
2. Ogbuehi and Fisher are going to get Andy killed.
3. Marv. Zamp. Pauly. See also #1 above.
4. Fejedelum's going to hurt a teammate if he doesn't stop skittering around out there like a fart in a skillet. He needs to play with a lot more discipline.
5. Y'all wanted Core and Erickson so bad? There ya go.
Reply/Quote
Ken Zampese sucks.

He is worse than Brat.

Where is the Ken Zampese sucks thread?

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 06:19 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: That punt when there was still time...until you punt.
Coach waving the white flag in the first game of the season.

Man that right there...I was just speechless. 

Giving up in the middle of the game. Just inexcusable in my book. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:08 PM)snowy Wrote: 1. There's precious little to rave about, but here's an attempt at a silver lining:
Geno and Dunlap did okay, and Dunlap at least provided some amusement.
2. TJ Johnson was decent after Trey Hopkins went out with the injury, even with covering Fisher's ass a lot of the time.
3. Dalton had a bad day, but he's not a bad player. Huge difference. Actually, I don't think any of them are bad players, but the Bengals are NOT greater than the sum of its parts. Shouldn't be that way.

Rants? I could write a lot, but here's the condensed version:
1. Seeing the team yukking it up on the sidelines when they hadn't even scored. I hate that.
2. Ogbuehi and Fisher are going to get Andy killed.
3. Marv. Zamp. Pauly. See also #1 above.
4. Fejedelum's going to hurt a teammate if he doesn't stop skittering around out there like a fart in a skillet. He needs to play with a lot more discipline.
5. Y'all wanted Core and Erickson so bad? There ya go.

Umm...I guess you missed Core being wide open for a TD just like Andy did. He should have had another big gain if Andy hadn't overthrown the pass. But hey, at least that one was in bounds. 

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm...I guess you missed Core being wide open for a TD just like Andy did. He should have had another big gain if Andy hadn't overthrown the pass. But hey, at least that one was in bounds. 

Yup, Andy was pure garbage today and left 14 points out there on missed throws that an average NFL QB can make. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
There is a lot of room for improvement as the season progresses.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote