Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
He blurs the line between "physical" and "dirty" just like the guy who mentored him in 2013: James Harrison. If Burfict wore black and piss yellow, Steeler fans would vigorously defend every questionable hit and tackle, just as they have with JH all these years.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:19 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He blurs the line between "physical" and "dirty" just like the guy who mentored him in 2013: James Harrison. If Burfict wore black and piss yellow, Steeler fans would vigorously defend every questionable hit and tackle, just as they have with JH all these years.

I've said it numerous times.....they don't like us having an enforcer type of player.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
nah...hes just dirty while being marginally better than Maualugie.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Didn't Mitchell or Williams say on social media for everyone to see that he was going to paint or threaten to paint Vontez. Doesn't that mean shot????? And didn't they say there was going to be blood spilled on the field??????? How does the commisioner not say a word about that?????? The Steelers have had many many cheap shots on our players for a long time and when our players give them a taste they cry about it. Give me a break. Kimo Van Cheap shotten took out Palmers knee (I believe on purpose). The list goes on. Big Ben knows what the Steelers have been doing in these games, they are now worried that they might get the same thing back. They laughed their asses off when Palmers knee got blown out. I was at the game I seen them all laughing about it. If he wants to do something about it he should start with shutting up Mitchell and dealing with his own team. For him to call out VB for a cheap shot after the history of his team and teammates in these games is a complete joke. The bully / cheap shot artists is getting back what they have been dishing out for years and they can't stand it. Punch a bully in the mouth and they cry and show you what they really are. The Steelers are known for this stuff and now they want to cry about someone else hitting them back (legally- I might add). The Steelers are showing that they are fake bullys who want to hide behind the commisioner.
Reply/Quote
Or because he's dirty and a liar.

[Image: vuwfh.gif]

Being as he WASN'T blocked into Ben.  Heck he wasn't blocked at all.

Cool

Here's the link to a bigger, clearer version for the conspiracy theorists among you:

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2015/12/13/watch-vontaze-burficts-vicious-unflagged-low-hit-on-ben-roethlisberger/
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 08:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or because he's dirty and a liar.

Cool

Hilarious Kinda like kimo, claiming same shit. What you expect him to say. Hell yea I did and I'm going do it again. It's not so fun when the rabbits got the gun. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 08:44 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Hilarious Kinda like kimo, claiming same shit. What you expect him to say. Hell yea I did and I'm going do it again. It's not so fun when the rabbits got the gun. 

At least you can admit Burfict's hit was clearly dirty and deliberate.  

Now go watch Palmer get hit again and you'll be able to admit the difference.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 08:22 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Didn't Mitchell or Williams say on social media for everyone to see that he was going to paint or threaten to paint Vontez. Doesn't that mean shot????? And didn't they say there was going to be blood spilled on the field??????? How does the commisioner not say a word about that?????? The Steelers have had many many cheap shots on our players for a long time and when our players give them a taste they cry about it. Give me a break. Kimo Van Cheap shotten took out Palmers knee (I believe on purpose). The list goes on. Big Ben knows what the Steelers have been doing in these games, they are now worried that they might get the same thing back. They laughed their asses off when Palmers knee got blown out. I was at the game I seen them all laughing about it. If he wants to do something about it he should start with shutting up Mitchell and dealing with his own team. For him to call out VB for a cheap shot after the history of his team and teammates in these games is a complete joke. The bully / cheap shot artists is getting back what they have been dishing out for years and they can't stand it. Punch a bully in the mouth and they cry and show you what they really are. The Steelers are known for this stuff and now they want to cry about someone else hitting them back (legally- I might add). The Steelers are showing that they are fake bullys who want to hide behind the commisioner.

Lmao, paint does not mean shot... calm down, nobody is getting shot around here lol 

Also, the hit on Kvo was in no way intentional, you Bengirls fans just don't want to let it go but you say Steelers fan always bring up the past

Vontaze burpshit is now and he's a dirty Suh type player and his hit on Ben was definitely intentional and should face punishment
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 09:06 AM)we-dey! Wrote: Lmao, paint does not mean shot... calm down, nobody is getting shot around here lol 

Also, the hit on Kvo was in no way intentional, you Bengirls fans just don't want to let it go but you say Steelers fan always bring up the past

Vontaze burpshit is now and he's a dirty Suh type player and his hit on Ben was definitely intentional and should face punishment

What should DeCastro face?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 08:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or because he's dirty and a liar.

Cool

Here's the link to a bigger, clearer version for the conspiracy theorists among you:

http://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2015/12/13/watch-vontaze-burficts-vicious-unflagged-low-hit-on-ben-roethlisberger/

Why are there frames missing from your .gif?

Not that I'm not condemning him for doing it (shit's bush league), but I find it hilarious that you're using missing footage to prove a point about how others are conspiracy nuts.

Oh and if Steelers fans could do us a favor and never judge our linebackers considering how long they defending James Harrison's head hunting, that'd be super.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 09:09 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What should DeCastro face?

I didn't know there was a punishment for defending yourself
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 09:33 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Why are there frames missing from your .gif?

Not that I'm not condemning him for doing it (shit's bush league), but I find it hilarious that you're using missing footage to prove a point about how others are conspiracy nuts.

Oh and if Steelers fans could do us a favor and never judge our linebackers considering how long they defending James Harrison's head hunting, that'd be super.

Because I used an online gif maker and to make it clearer I cut off the first 1.75 seconds of the image from the original page.

Therefore I linked to the original page which has the entire, non missing "footage" you are seeking.

Its not "judging" when you have clear evidence that he did it and lied about it.

Carry on.
Reply/Quote
This is the same thing the Steelers have been doing for years. You can deny it all you want. Oh that oh no that was a good hit. But that that hit there that the Bengals just did no that was a dirty hit. Your dillusional. And by the way what does paint mean??? I guess I'm not hip any more. Dude. The rabbit now has the gun comment was a good one.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 09:51 AM)tigerseye Wrote: This is the same thing the Steelers have been doing for years. You can deny it all you want. Oh that oh no that was a good hit. But that that hit there that the Bengals just did no that was a dirty hit. Your dillusional. And by the way what does paint mean??? I guess I'm not hip any more. Dude. The rabbit now has the gun comment was a good one.

The word "paint" used in the context of Vontaze Burfict refers to finger painting - the only activity he will have enough brain cells left to do by the time he's 40. Someone should teach him to stop diving head first into the pile after every play.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 09:51 AM)tigerseye Wrote: This is the same thing the Steelers have been doing for years. You can deny it all you want. Oh that oh no that was a good hit. But that that hit there that the Bengals just did no that was a dirty hit. Your dillusional. And by the way what does paint mean??? I guess I'm not hip any more. Dude. The rabbit now has the gun comment was a good one.

[Image: fanfun090417-2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Is it me or is the picture that you just posted a picture of Big Ben crying with a Bengals jersey on. Weird. You didn't answer the question. What does paint mean?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 10:07 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Is it me or is the picture that you just posted a picture of Big Ben crying with a Bengals jersey on. Weird. You didn't answer the question. What does paint mean?

It's just you and I already explained what paint means.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I guess Jets' fans can change their nickname for the call from "roughing the Brady", to "bunching Pig Pen's panties".

Looks to me like he was coming off of the edge hard and went after him and Dunlap pushed him in the back. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 10:57 AM)Wyche Wrote: I guess Jets' fans can change their nickname for the call from "roughing the Brady", to "bunching Pig Pen's panties".

Looks to me like he was coming off of the edge hard and went after him and Dunlap pushed him in the back. Mellow

Oh!  Now he was blocked by his own teammate.

Got it.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 08:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: At least you can admit Burfict's hit was clearly dirty and deliberate.  

Now go watch Palmer get hit again and you'll be able to admit the difference.   Smirk
why do I need to watch it again? I've seen dozens upon dozens of times. I guess opinions are like assholes, we all have one. No difference, best I remember a bengals player nudged kimo in back same as Carlos done to Burfict. Guess a steeler fan sees it differently, was Burfict hit low and dirty? Imo you damn right. Same as kimo. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote