Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Steelers hate Burfict because he's too much like...a Steeler
(12-21-2015, 10:29 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Sweet smack bro

At least Burfict has eyebrows....

There you go. Do you feel better now?
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:31 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: At least Burfict has eyebrows....

There you go. Do you feel better now?

You copied someone else's post again.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 10:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 7 tackles, 3 PDs, 1 INT, 1 sack

(12-21-2015, 10:27 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Burfict. Not a bad night.

San Fran.....Wow!
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:36 AM)6andcounting Wrote: You copied someone else's post again.

Oooops my bad... I don't have the time to sit here and scour the boards all day ensuring I don't copy some ones post.

But still at least he has eyebrows.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:42 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: San Fran.....Wow!

Nothing like an above average game against a shit opponent to pull yourself out of a 2 year slump.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:56 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Oooops my bad... I don't have the time to sit here and scour the boards all day ensuring I don't copy some ones post.

Well thanks for spending your limited time on this board talking with me.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:56 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Oooops my bad... I don't have the time to sit here and scour the boards all day ensuring I don't copy some ones post.

Maybe his eyebrows are getting in the way of his vision and thus the reason his production has been shit since 2013.  But hey....he has eyebrows right?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

It would have been a wow win for the steelers who have a history of playing to the level of their bad opponents.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:07 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Maybe his eyebrows are getting in the way of his vision and thus the reason his production has been shit since 2013.  But hey....he has eyebrows right?

eyebrows > no eyebrows
Reply/Quote

[Image: RsedywO.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:19 AM)Beaker Wrote: It would have been a wow win for the steelers who have a history of playing to the level of their bad opponents.

Which explains how the Bengals beat them a couple times. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
So is this a good place to bring up Cody Wallace?

Weird that he isn't getting the OBJ treatment.

Video here (can't find a gif): https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CWs4xPUUEAAiRZf.mp4
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 07:39 PM)MrRager Wrote: So is this a good place to bring up Cody Wallace?

Video here (can't find a gif): https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CWs4xPUUEAAiRZf.mp4

Please, just hard nose football. He's a steeler.  ThumbsUp
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 07:39 PM)MrRager Wrote: So is this a good place to bring up Cody Wallace?

That was cheap.  If he was trying to respond o a late hit he hit the wrong guy.

He'll be fined.

And he's stupid for doing it.

See?  That's how rational fans react.

Cool
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 09:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: That was cheap.  If he was trying to respond o a late hit he hit the wrong guy.

He'll be fined.

And he's stupid for doing it.

See?  That's how rational fans react.

Cool

Shouldn't he get a suspension if OBJ did for a similar hit?

It's not like Wallace doesn't have a history. He is the fister after all.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:07 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Maybe his eyebrows are getting in the way of his vision and thus the reason his production has been shit since 2013.  But hey....he has eyebrows right?

Tez has 56 tackles, 1 sack and 1 INT in 7 games. Projected to 16 games, that's 128 tackles and a pair of INT's and sacks. Very good production from a 4-3 Will who is playing through various injuries, including revovery from micro fracture surgery that threatened his career.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 09:31 PM)MrRager Wrote: Shouldn't he get a suspension if OBJ did for a similar hit?

It's not like Wallace doesn't have a history. He is the fister after all.

Good question.  Wallace didn't do it all game and it wasn't a head shot.  So I'll guess no.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Good question.  Wallace didn't do it all game and it wasn't a head shot.  So I'll guess no.

I'd like to see a different angle, but it sure looked like a head shot to me. So OBJ was suspended for all of his antics and not just the one shot?
Reply/Quote

Not surprising. That team has always been full of late-hitting, cheap-shotting bitches.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:07 PM)MrRager Wrote: I'd like to see a different angle, but it sure looked like a head shot to me. So OBJ was suspended for all of his antics and not just the one shot?

I'm guessing that too.  I don't work for the NFL.   Smirk

But I'd say three personal fouls in one game along with that very intentional kill shot is pretty bad.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote