Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Vontaze Burfict Rule
As expected: Per CBS

Just the first of what will be a long list of rules made to stop Vontaze Burfict's dirty play.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure more Steelers players have games with multiple unsportsmanlikes than Burfict.

As I said, pay attention to your own headhunting **** boys.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
How  many times has he had two in a game?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 03:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Pretty sure more Steelers players have games with multiple unsportsmanlikes than Burfict.

still sour over keith rivers being wired shut for not having his head on a swivel?
People suck
Reply/Quote
Twice
Reply/Quote
Meh, should be called the Odell Beckham rule.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 03:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: As expected: Per CBS

Just the first of what will be a long list of rules made to stop Vontaze Burfict's dirty play.

Oh, the irony of a Steeler fan making a thread about a Bengal player, that plays too hard.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Sorry...its already been dubbed the James Harrison rule, continuing a long standing tradition of steeler dirtiness.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 05:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: Sorry...its already been dubbed the James Harrison rule, continuing a long standing tradition of steeler dirtiness.

It will be known as this only in Cincinnati. Everywhere else it's the Burfict Rule. 

Kind of like how banging sheep and calling them your girlfriend is frowned upon everywhere else outside of south western Ohio. 
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 05:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It will be known as this only in Cincinnati. Everywhere else it's the Burfict Rule. 

Kind of like how banging sheep and calling them your girlfriend is frowned upon everywhere else outside of south western Ohio. 

Funny, I've always known that to be a Central PA kind of thing.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 03:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Pretty sure more Steelers players have games with multiple unsportsmanlikes than Burfict.

You've been shit posting since the first game the Bengals lost to the Steelers last year. It's time to get over it.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Nice try but fail (but you're used to that).  He isn't even mentioned in the article.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 04:29 PM)Wyche Wrote: Meh, should be called the Odell Beckham rule.....
The tampon rule.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 06:42 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You've been shit posting since the first game the Bengals lost to the Steelers last year. It's time to get over it.

And you've been shit posting since you signed on.

Get ******.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2016, 06:23 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And you've been shit posting since you signed on.

Get *****.

Thanks for listening to me, getting over it and getting back to actual smack. I'm glad I could be of help. Cool
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 05:16 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It will be known as this only in Cincinnati. Everywhere else it's the Burfict Rule. 

Or living your life vicariously through your team because you live with your mom, date your cousin and have no job prospects is frowned upon everywhere else in the US besides western PA.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2016, 09:44 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Thanks for listening to me, getting over it and getting back to actual smack. I'm glad I could be of help. Cool

Now if the rest of the clown shoes could follow suit.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Man, do you guys fear Burfict.  He's got the whole state shaking in their shit covered boots.  If there was anyone in the whole state with a  college degree, I would suggest group counseling.   Maybe you could cross over the border into Ohio where there are college graduates.

Talk about a border where President Trump should build a wall. 

Anyway, your group fear is kinda cute.  We know your team fears him.  That much is obvious.  But the whole state?  That's lame even for you losers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2016, 09:53 AM)McC Wrote: Man, do you guys fear Burfict.  He's got the whole state shaking in their shit covered boots.  If there was anyone in the whole state with a  college degree, I would suggest group counseling.   Maybe you could cross over the border into Ohio where there are college graduates.

Talk about a border where President Trump should build a wall. 

Anyway, your group fear is kinda cute.  We know your team fears him.  That much is obvious.  But the whole state?  That's lame even for you losers.

Is it like how the Bengals were "gonna get" Ward for all those years?

Like how they promised he'd "get his"...one day.  But he never did?

Is it like that?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Nothing to do with Burfict.

It's been in discussion since Beckham's actions against Josh Norman and is a direct result of that incident.
Reply/Quote