Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The entire o line is the problem
If Mike Brown witnessing Joe Burrow clutching his knee and writhing in pain for the second time in two years is not a wakeup call, I don't know what is.

Blow the whole thing up and go back to the drawing board. Not one single starting job should be safe.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:30 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: A bunch of undrafted o linemen, busts, and An average when he’s not hurt LT is the problem.

Blow it all up.

(02-14-2022, 01:46 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I'd still keep Spain, but the rest can certainly and easily be upgraded upon.

(02-14-2022, 01:51 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I’d keep Jonah and Spain and blow up the rest. I want to see a new C, RG, and RT.

(02-14-2022, 02:01 AM)jj22 Wrote: Nico I'm not doing this with you tonight. I said what I said.

It hasn't been just the Rams, and it hasn't been just Adeniji and Prince.

Blow it up. The whole thing. Those five waddling backpedaling false starting passive tubs of flinching goo must go. I want to see Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon operating behind a high quality offensive line. We’re entering Andrew Luck territory with Burrow already. Send all five packing. Let’s rebuild from square one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:11 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Blow it up. The whole thing. Those five waddling backpedaling false starting passive tubs of flinching goo must go. I want to see Joe Burrow and Joe Mixon operating behind a high quality offensive line. We’re entering Andrew Luck territory with Burrow already. Send all five packing. Let’s rebuild from square one.

Eh I mean I keep Williams, Spain, Carman, and lord the 5th round pick from this year for sure. Everyone else can get cut or compete for a job.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 11:03 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: We need some fairly major reworking of the Oline. RG and RT need major upgrades. We need better depth. Adeniji and Prince are not it. Center could be fairly easily upgraded.

We don't need better depth.  Adenji and Prince are what you want out of your backups - cheap and able to step in and play.  The played for a long stretch and we made it to the Super Bowl with them.  What we need are front line starters.  I don't think you can roll the dice in the draft and expect to fill those 2 holes.  Have to bring in vets.
Reply/Quote