Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The ride is just beginning ....
(12-07-2015, 05:45 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: This sub section is a joke any more.

Anyone whom you don't see eye to eye with posts anything and you all just disregard everything and attack the poster.

"2+2=4"
"Oh what do you know know you racist bastard?"

That's all I read here any more. There is no discussion and bans really should be handed out.

Now that you all got your attacks out of the way, should these children be returned to their parents or has the government overreached and violated this families civil rights?

Based upon the facts, what do you think?  Personally, I don't know enough of the facts to make a decision one way or the other.  If I don't have enough information to make a decision, I know no one else here has enough facts to make that decision, either.
(12-07-2015, 06:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Based upon the facts, what do you think?  Personally, I don't know enough of the facts to make a decision one way or the other.  If I don't have enough information to make a decision, I know no one else here has enough facts to make that decision, either.

Based upon what you know, that's all anyone can base anything on. If you don't believe the story, post something that contradicts the OP.

Look, I know Lucie(sp?) is a "Knee jerk" poster and he really needs to start researching some of these stories but to just attack the poster rather than the post isn't the way to win arguments. and by research I mean actual research as in opposing views and whatnot.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(12-07-2015, 06:24 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Based upon what you know, that's all anyone can base anything on. If you don't believe the story, post something that contradicts the OP.

Look, I know Lucie(sp?) is a "Knee jerk" poster and he really needs to start researching some of these stories but to just attack the poster rather than the post isn't the way to win arguments. and by research I mean actual research as in opposing views and whatnot.

I never stated I don't believe the story.  I stated I don't have enough factual information to answer your question.  As to your allegations regarding personal attacks, I believe someone here is the victim of satire, not ad hominem.
(12-07-2015, 11:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes just what we need the principle telling parents the government should give you lessons on raising your kid.

If they won't conform to the dominate culture then they do...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-07-2015, 06:24 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Based upon what you know, that's all anyone can base anything on. If you don't believe the story, post something that contradicts the OP.

The research I have done only shows one side of a story (mainly from political and religious based websites) with no legal records of the case ever being found or referenced. You'd think there would be a follow up with the actual charges based on court records and not just second hand hearsay. I did find the letter from the brother, which interestingly enough, doesn't seem to highlight the religious part(mentions the radical part in passing) but rather mention the kids told wild stories about abuse and shaking babies. The brothers stance actually seems to be more so they took the kids based of wild lies by children. If they were being religiously persecuted don't you think it would have had more than 3 sentences of a 28 paragraph letter about the religious part? It sounds like the principal called in protective services more so because of the children's strange behavior rather than the families religious views, and that is what started it all.

https://rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com/2015/12/03/the-bodnariu-family-case-in-norway-english-version/
(12-08-2015, 09:51 AM)Au165 Wrote: The research I have done only shows one side of a story (mainly from political and religious based websites) with no legal records of the case ever being found or referenced. You'd think there would be a follow up with the actual charges based on court records and not just second hand hearsay. I did find the letter from the brother, which interestingly enough, doesn't seem to highlight the religious part(mentions the radical part in passing) but rather mention the kids told wild stories about abuse and shaking babies. The brothers stance actually seems to be more so they took the kids based of wild lies by children. If they were being religiously persecuted don't you think it would have had more than 3 sentences of a 28 paragraph letter about the religious part? It sounds like the principal called in protective services more so because of the children's strange behavior rather than the families religious views, and that is what started it all.

https://rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com/2015/12/03/the-bodnariu-family-case-in-norway-english-version/

Rep.